[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay we doing this >favorite frame >favorite weapon >favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: yiZoHZN_d.jpg (45KB, 389x465px) Image search: [Google]
yiZoHZN_d.jpg
45KB, 389x465px
okay we doing this

>favorite frame
>favorite weapon
>favorite other thing
>do you even still play this shit game, and if so why?

talk about
>>
>>377230937
Good game held back by shitty developers. Community interaction doesn't count for shit when you ignore even the most helpful feedback.
>valkyr
>kohm
>akstiletto prime
>atterax

Not necessarily all on the same loadout, but overall favorite gear
>>
>>377230937
>>favorite frame

uninstall wizard
>>
>>377230937
>frame
liki for fasts, saryn for faps
>weapon
tigger prime
>>>>>>>>>>>melee
jet kitty
>other thing
the artstyle was cool
>do you still play this godawful game that's only good for the first 20 hours yet it still wound up sucking up another 480 or so
nah
>>
>>377230937
>loki prime master race
>quanta, when not forced to use the tonkor
>I fucking love wyrm prime. it looks so cool.
>no
this game is like a rough diamond being used by monkeys to scratch their ass. the devs really are retarded.
it could be one of the best game ever if the devs were not that retarded.
>>
I'm still a noob shitter so I don't have any good gear yet but I enjoy the game
>>
>>377230937
>favorite weapon
whatever de used to ruin the game.
>>
File: 1459402047729.jpg (26KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
1459402047729.jpg
26KB, 185x185px
>>377230937
Last time I played this trash was over a year ago, and I usually ran around with Vauban and the murder hippie Tigris until I realized that I already wasted far too much money and time on this horrible game.
>>
>>377231931
Canadian beer?
Steve?
>>
>>377230937
Did they bring coptering back?
>>
>>377232125
never ever
>>
Is Ember worth using yet?
>>
>>377232125
no, but they made that thing you need/want harder to farm now. enjoy :^)
>>
>>377230937
Quit playing over 2 years ago.
Did they stop releasing unpolished, unfinished, broken, low-budget new content instead of polishing their shitshow of a basegame they have?
No wait what i really wanna know is did they fix the fuckin raids?
>>
>>377230937
I enjoyed running Loki alot with Bo prime, been about 2 years since I last played doubt I'll play again but if any shills want to convince me to play I'm watching this thread
>>
>>377232334
No
>>
File: excal feels the grind.png (192KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
excal feels the grind.png
192KB, 500x500px
>uninstallva
>uninstallbaris
>uninstall.exe
>fuck no it's gotten so bad over the years that I feel physical pain when looking at

DE is some of the shittiest devs in existence goddamn
>>
>>377232001
How did you spend money on it?

It was so fucking easy to play the market and earn a killing in plat or whatever.
Also how they fucked up like 5 different promotions that made it so you could easily get $50+ of plat for free.
>>
>>377232334
Humm
I think that's still being "hotfixed"
why do people care so much about that anyway?

>hurr durr my arcanes

people and their arcanes, jesus.
>>
>>377230937
>Loki
>Euphona Prime
>Secura Lecta
>I have 2600 hours of mission time, what do you think?
>>
File: RIPedo.png (199KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
RIPedo.png
199KB, 600x586px
>>377232125
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Combat is the only thing that keeps bringing me back to this game. No game has more satisfying combat.

Anyway,
>Frame: Zephyr
>Primary: Dread, Secondary: Hikou Prime, Melee: Tipedo
>Other: Really like the Concealed Explosives mod on my Hikou Prime, turns it into a room nuker
I still play from time to time just because the combat is so satisfying. Everything else about the game is pretty bad, way too much grinding and pay2notgrind, War Within was a GOAT quest tho
>>
>>377232548
I ended up buying plat for frame and weapon slots.
Eventually I even caved in and bought Vauban because I couldn't stand waiting for the alerts that always seemed to pop up at like 5 AM
>>
>>377232334
None of the above. DE introduces new, half-finished content with a lot of potential that is lucky to be revisited a year later. Sometimes they get it right, parkour 2.0 feels tight. Usually their "reworks" just ruin fun gear and mission types. DE is shit.
>>
>>377232557
I don't give a fuck about the arcanes. The raids are the only content in the entire game that even comes close to having actual game mechanics. Literally every other mission plays out like this: shoot your incredibly OP gun and oneshot everything
>>
File: otter.jpg (82KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
otter.jpg
82KB, 500x605px
>>377230937
>Wukong
>Tonkor, still the best weapon, even post-nerf
>crits
>pic related
>>
>>377232808
> parkour 2.0 feels tight
no
>>
>>377232905
HOLY SHIT. Tonkor is still a thing? I remember playing the game around the fuckin ps4 launch and it's still broken to this day???
WTF are they doing all day? Honestly i feel like the only enjoyment they get out of their own game is coming up with new unpolished shit and never looking back
>>
>>377233087
Everything is viable now thanks to riven. Tonkor is legit shit now.
>>
>>377233085
Other than the dumb wall-hopping animations you're fucking wrong
>>
>>377230937
>favorite frame
Vauban
>favorite weapon
Tigris Prime/Soma Prime
>favorite other thing
The Void was my favorite tileset
I dont. Stopped playing for good months ago. 1600 hours.
>>
>>377232682
>enemies barely react to getting hit
>those bosses
>satisfying combat
Ok buddy
>>377230937
>loki prime or nova prime
>sancti tigress
>redeemer or kittag
Stopped for good months ago, I feel dread when thinking about playing this. No games done that to me before, not even DMC2
>>
>>377233185
Don't lie to him. My 0 forma tonkor gets me to literally all endgame content and it didn't cost jack shit to make. Everything beyond is just needless minmaxing to kill heavy gunners .5 seconds faster. Also Riven in general are complete ass. They can't even balance their game without RNG let alone now that they threw another RNG meme into the mix
>>
>>377233391
>playing Warframe for bosses
Found your problem
>>
>>377230937
Mesa - only because she's so damn strong
Old Tonkor
The butts of Valkyr and Ember
Yes I do play, not as often and as obsessed as I was before. The raw gameplay is still great, and I generally just love third person games. Completely missed the recent Armada event but oh well.
>>
>>377233415
>endgame content

What end game? the shit raid or sortie?
>>
>>377230937
Loki
Loki
Loki
From time to time, yes, it's a generally fun game and gets updates frequently, o can come back for more time and time again
>>
>>377232125
Game was good and fun back then, WAS.
>>
Mirage
Zarr
other favorite thing is stacking power str on Volt and make teammates so fast they crash into walls or fail parkour section
>>
>>377230937
>favorite frame
Equinox
>favorite weapon
Soma Prime
>favorite other thing
Bursas are thicc
Nope. I dont wanna talk about it.
>>
>>377233512
>can't refute my first point
>"it's ok to have shit bosses because it's not about that even though you'll be fighting them constantly"
Sasuga anon
>>
>>377230937
Mesa
TONK TONK
jewing plat
Nope, done with the grind. it's not worth it anymore.
>>
This game was getting close to great before the update with rivers, now there is absolutely no hope of a comprehensive gear and enemy rebalance. Warframe's biggest problem is that the enemies are bullet sponges with one-shot attacks that demand your gear to be CC cheese oriented and minmaxed to strip armor; and that leads to enemies being balanced so that they're even bigger bulletsponges with invulnerability states and ridiculous high damage aoe. Instead of having enemies that are actually fun to fight, it's just a CC fuckfest with boring samey enemies with shit AI. It's a vicious and unbreakable cycle of shitty game design.
>>
I haven't seen this much potential wasted in a game since Blacklight Retribution.

The core game is excellent, they have good ideas but everything around it is complete shit. I still tear up at the soundtrack from time to time, what a waste bruvs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNoedF8lRZY
>>
>>377233589
Newsflash: a properly modded tonkor can shit all over level 200+ heavy gunners, especially when you use any armor stripping frame
>>
File: ycWplXk[1].jpg (954KB, 1599x1735px) Image search: [Google]
ycWplXk[1].jpg
954KB, 1599x1735px
>ayy liki
>orthos prime
>drakgoon
>fuck no, left after tethra
>>
>>377230937
>Nova
>Hek
>Nyx
>nope, shit game has gotten seriously shit
I heard it has gotten worse the last year
>>
>>377232267
Low level/ infested farming/speedrunning is still her niche
>>
>>377230937
Nyx
Hek
Nova Prime
No
>>
>>377230937
>2017
>playing LeafFrame
>>
>>377235023
So useless then.
rip.
>>
File: bls.png (479KB, 497x497px) Image search: [Google]
bls.png
479KB, 497x497px
>>377230937

I want to get back into warframe but the thing barring me from playing is that I don't want to have to re-trial and error figure out what loadouts are good for each warframe or read the wiki for each warframe I have to find out. Is there a site that just posts good warframe builds that is actually reliable?
>>
>>377236987
Yeah sadly.. but i would hold on to her as i believe Akkad is still excellent exp farm and is an infested defense mission
>>
>>377237056
Soma prime is the best gun, just get and use that

Any dagger with Covert Lethality is the best melee as they are the only melee weapons that can function past like level 80

Loki is good, if not the best, for literally everything so you can just use him

There, have fun
>>
File: hope.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
185KB, 500x644px
>first few planets in the system
>can have fun and play well with any build, so long as you don't go balls deep into an endless defense/survival mission for whatever reason

>get further into the system
>some frames, weapons, and mods start to clearly outclass others, but it's not a big deal, can still clear any mission and nobody will care about your loadout

>late game planets, high level void, etc.
>start to struggle to play well with non-meta equipment, cookie cutter builds and set-in-stone strategies start to be necessary for missions where enemies grow in level

This is DE's biggest fuckup. They add content faster than they can balance it, so you end up with swathes of totally useless garbage frames, weapons, etc. and a stale game. Everybody experiences the warframe cycle the same way: you start playing, it seems like a cool game, then you gradually hate it more and more for being such a progressively broken and sloppy piece of shit until you quit it in disgust. The general is full of people shittalking the game, more so than probably any other general, because Warframe is designed to gradually turn the player on it.

Also, never forget the potato famine. DE lied, people died.
>>
>>377237381
Wait, did DE nerf stealth and gas memes?
>>
>>377233851
Oh man i once played Nezha with max maglev and his firetrail on when i ran into that kind of Volt. It looked like i snorted all the speed on the planet at once. I managed to slide of the map.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.