[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM2 DCflkA6s Is there a mor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: drums.gif (1019KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
drums.gif
1019KB, 352x288px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM2DCflkA6s

Is there a more embarrassing moment in Nintendo history?
>>
Asking that kid from Modern Family to play Smash 3DS on stage and with him saying he played Smash for the NES was pretty embarrassing too. But no, nothing will top Wii Music.
>>
File: Nintendo Wii Music.webm (896KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo Wii Music.webm
896KB, 320x180px
it was the day Nintendo died IMO
>>
>>377228960
For those who weren't there to watch this as it was streamed, you have to put into perspective how much of a kick in the chest this was. Nintendo's E3 presentation up to that point had fucking nothing. Literally the most exciting game they had announced at that presentation was Animal Crossing: City Folk, which shows you how starved for content they were. At the tail end of the conference, Reggie teased one final announcement that was "guaranteed to make you happy", and as the lights faded and smoke flooded the stage, people were starting to think that Nintendo was finally going to announce something exciting. Then it was Wii Music and this horrifically awkward MIDI performance. That was their grand finale. It was like the rotten cherry on top of the shit sundae.
>>
STOOOP
STOP SHITTING ON NINTENDO
IT DID NOTHING WRONG
DON'T BULLY NINTEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Xbox 2010 (or 2009? I don't remember) was very bad too but Nintendo literally killed themselves and Iwata didn't do anything to stop the autism

This was the day they said "Fuck you, I don't want to make Zelda, F-Zero, Star Fox and Metroid. Just buy our shovelware for 49,99 and you filthy fat goy"
>>
>>377228960
is he /ourguy/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5u9hCqJ95s
>>
i like some games that are on nintendo consoles

but nintendo themself can go die in the deepest fires of hell
>>
Glad Sony never did anything stupid.

As always, they're the perfect company.
>>
>>377230412
>asking /v/eogaf about someone who is remotely connected to Trump
kek
>>
>>377230342
>Metroid

Don't worry, they showed a trailer for a brand new Metroid game the following year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrodfchKEgM

:^)
>>
>>377230412
He's like the DJ Cassidy of drums, if DJ Cassidy knew how to compose original material.
>>
>>377230829
THAT LOOKS AWESOME
WOULDN'T BE TOO BAD IF THEY DIDN'T LET TEAM NINJA HANDLE THE COMBAT? I MEAN, USING THE DILDO TO PLAY A METROID GAME IS A BAD IDEA, I'M SURE THEY WON'T DO THIS
>>
What was worse, Nintendo E3 2008 or Nintendo E3 2015?
>>
File: kek.png (101KB, 864x828px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
101KB, 864x828px
>>377230829
>Auto aim
check
>Dude she is literally insecure and egy at the same time
check
>motion control
check
>Sexy Amus in a very bad and grotesque way
check
They literally gave the middle finger to Metroid fans.
>>
>>377230412
Poor Ravi, he can't stop playing at blunders
#SorryNotSorry
#SwitchOff
#NotMyPresident
>>
>>377231253
I thought Nintendo didn't show up at E3 2015. Regardless, I sold my Wii U in July 2015 so I don't even remember
>>
File: ignmom.png (387KB, 989x538px) Image search: [Google]
ignmom.png
387KB, 989x538px
>>377231383
Why was the critical and fan response to Other M so positive at first? It took at least a year or two before people started openly calling it out for how shit it was, and even now you'll still see people rush to its defense. Were people just in denial and didn't want to accept that Nintendo made a bad Metroid game? Were critics afraid to give a first-party Nintendo title a bad score out of fear that there'd be another Jeff Gerstmann 8.8 fiasco?
>>
>>377231475
They've been there every E3, but starting in 2013 they did the directs instead of conferences.

Everyone loved the 2014 addition of the treehouse stream afterwards so there was high hopes for 2015. It started with Star Fox that looked pretty interesting, and then took a massive divebomb with things like skylander racers and metroid prime federation force. On the niconico stream fans were asked to rate the direct and it was like a whopping 85% or so saying it was a disappointment, the lowest rating. I don't remember if it was Iwata or not but someone higher up gave an apology for how awful the E3 was, which reggie spun around hard as he could, pretty much saying "no no no you silly customers just don't get it, he wasn't ACTUALLY apologizing for the bad E3"

Iwata then died like a month or two later.
>>
>>377232117
>Why was the critical and fan response to Other M so positive at first?
Before release: because no one knew it was motion control gimmick with auto aim
After release: because people never thought Nintendo would destroy their franchise. It took years to realize it.
>>
>>377232121
>Everyone loved the 2014 addition of the treehouse stream
I didn't like Alison Rapp talking about Bayonetta. It literally destroyed the hype for the game. I regret watching that 2014 garbage.
>I don't remember if it was Iwata or not but someone higher up gave an apology for how awful the E3 was
really? I don't remember that but 2015 they showed Star Fox Zero, in 2008 they showed Wii Music.
>>
>>377232121
>Iwata died feeling that he had failed his fans and consumers
>>
File: 1492390210248.jpg (53KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492390210248.jpg
53KB, 600x900px
>>377228960

>people attack sega for 32x, sega cd
>forget about virtual boy, nintendo 64 DD and wii music
>>
>>377232441
I don't remember Rapp on the Bayo stream, just Sam. I do remember Rapp making a big deal about how someone on stream said she was pretty and that's how /v/ got to know her lol
>>
>>377232806
yeah it was that girl with big nose I forgot her name
Anyway she is hotter than Rapp. What's her name?
>>
>>377233109
Samantha Robertson.
>>
File: 1493302300168.jpg (165KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493302300168.jpg
165KB, 600x800px
>>377233109

Rapp is attractive. I wouldn't mind knocking her down, take her to a hideout, wait for her to regain conscience and then rape her vaginally and anally (while masked), for a week just to release her after.
Release a broken woman and following her daily life, seeing her trying to have a normal life after such traumatic experience
>>
>>377233785
You have to pretend you're underage while doing it though, you're just a big bully kid.
>>
File: 1331429454352.jpg (33KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1331429454352.jpg
33KB, 418x455px
>>377231253
2008, since at least 2015 gave us the amusing muppets that they were able to use in commercials for advertising Star Fox Zero in commercials when it came out and while we already knew alot about the games presented in the 2015 showing, they were of much better quality than

>Wii Sports Resort
>Animal Crossing City Folk
>Shaun White Snowboarding
>Wii Motion Plus
>a small 3rd party sizzle reel for DS
>a Pokemon Rangers game

And that's it.

Take that versus Nintendo's E3 2015 line-up:

>Star Fox Zero
>Super Mario Maker
>Yoshi's Whooly World
>Metroid Prime Federation Force
>Ryu, Roy and Lucas DLC announcement
>new Nintendo World Championship
>Zelda Triforce Heroes
>Mario Tennis Ultra Smash
>2 Animal Crossing spinoffs
>Hyrule Warriors Legends
>Fire Emblem Fates trailer
>Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem reveal trailer
>new Xenoblade X trailer
>Yokai Watch localization
>Mario and Luigi's Paper Jam
>developer interview segments
>Treehouse Live to wrap it up

Comparing Nintendo's E3 2008 showing to their E3 2015 showing is like night and day.
>>
>>377233785
watch this video. She is a psychopath
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495053333138.webm
>>>/wsg/1692461
>>
>>377233983
Jesus, what happened to us? Have we just become too jaded/spoiled that we consider 2015's showing to be not enough/a huge disappointment? Compared to 2008's lineup it's a fucking godsend.
>>
>>377228960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1yItZ-ioWk&t=39
Cammie dying on the first Goomba.
Never forget.
>>
>>377234149
I don't see what's wrong with that.
>>
>>377234172
They're both disappointing in their own context, but compared to each other directly, 2015 is so much better
>>
>>377234279
can't you see she is pretending she played the game and she is wrote the script days earlier?
>BOOM BOOM BOOM
>I thought I was but like
>big bosses
>feels really cooool to do it
>playing a few months
It's Oscar ceremony tier.
>>
>>377234172
I think it was largely due to the huge droughts between releases that came after the 2014 final effort to revive Wii U months left people in hopes for some good news at E3 2015 only to be hit with too many spinoff games and too much focus on the games we already knew about.

Some of the segments for games we knew about already lasted too long (Mario Maker, Yoshi's Whooly World), whereas there wasn't enough shown on games like #FE, Metroid Prime Federation Force (which felt like a last minute addition to their direct).

Also, Ryu, Roy and Lucas being datamined before their announcement took away from the hype of their reveals.
>>
>>377234439
I think you're overanalyzing it. When people brought up her cringey Bayonetta 2 speech I was expecting her to be talking about feminism and how sexualized she is or something. This was fine in comparison.
>>
Kaz's RIIIIIDGE RACER, and giant enemy crabs, the Xbox One's launch, Konami's 2010 conference.
>>
>>377234862
I think even the "Dude I'm just a normal gamer girl not even smart" was rehearsed. After people discovered she encouraged her husband to sell his anus for money I'm pretty sure she is a psychopath and the reason why she didn't talk about feminism in the direct video is because she wanted people to think she was a normal person. Deep down she knows feminism is something schizophrenic
>>
>>377234976

Konemi 2010 game their 2011 conference the most anticipated conference for /v/ though, then we found out it was shit for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>377235226

Konami 2010 made their*
>>
>>377234976
>Konami's 2010 conference.
That was so bad it was funny, they should've embraced the entertainment that they created instead of deciding to stop going to E3 almost altogether.

Here's hoping Bomberman's success puts them on track to come back to vidya games like how SNK removed themselves from the pachinko market to focus on games.
>>
>>377234976
>Konami's 2010 conference.

It's been seven years and I still find the Ninety-Nine Nights II reveal fucking hilarious and insanely quotable.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.