[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a Tales of game coming to Switch by early next year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0872.jpg (99KB, 702x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
99KB, 702x393px
There's a Tales of game coming to Switch by early next year.

whether its a new game or a port is still unknown
>>
>>377225591
Isn't there a new Tales due in Japan then?
>>
Vesperia port maybe? 3DS got its predecessor and it's already been on Xbox and Playstation, so there's some logic to it
>>
>Still no Tales Anthology
>>
>>377226156
If they put all the games in one purchase the formula will be readily apparent
>>
>>377226071
>Vesperia port

NEVER EVER
>>
>>377226347
>Namco just doesn't want my money

Wouldn't be the first time. Soul Calibur III HD port never.
>>
>>377226071
Bamco hates Vesperia for some reason.
>>
>>377225721
talesfes's is right around the corner, maybe we'll see something there

leaning towards a port though, new tales games arent really yearly like used to be
>>
>People thinking it will be anything but a port.
>>
>>377225591
All I can read is Hiragana and Katakana.

[Kanji]Outside[Kanji] IP game he no [Kanji]
Kanji] purasutofuo-muhe[Kanji]

Nintendo Switch [Kanji] ketaitoru

doragonbo-ru zenoba-su2 ([Kanji])
[Kanji]no[Kanji]Person
teiruzuobu shiri-zu
>>
It's a new game and exclusive to Nintendo Switch

PS4 fags need not apply
>>
The easiest assumption to make would be that the games are going to be PS4/PC/Switch multiplats from now on. No real reason for Namco to keep enforcing Baba's Sony favoritism now that he's been kicked out of the Tales team.
>>
Sorey and Mikleo are CUTE.
>>
>>377225591
It's probably a new game, it makes no sense to wait an entire year just to release a port. The real question is whether it will be a main series game or a spin-off.
>>
>>377228228
This
>>
It's a main series game obviously

It will be shown at Tales of Festival 2017 in June

http://tof.tales-ch.jp/
>>
>>377227456
Could be a 7th Chord game.
>>
>>377226995
Because the PS3 port killed the goodwill of many fans both in Japan and America, especially for the Japanese that were fooled into buying a 360 just to play Vesperia before the PS3 version was announced. At least in Graces' case it was somewhat justifiable since it was a glitchy shitfest before it came out on the PS3.
>>
>>377228406
It'll be a port of Zestiria/Berseria, along with an epilogue that ties up any loose ends and has a final solution to the Seraphim Question.
>>
>>377228737
Would be great if it was that.
>>
File: IMG_0233.jpg (60KB, 583x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0233.jpg
60KB, 583x558px
>>377228581
>mfw bamco finally gives 7th cord a decent budget and time to make a mothership instead of a remake

I want another Hearts R. Chase Link was fun as hell.
>>
>>377228737
>playing Zestiria for a second time
>suffering Berseria's shit combat system for a second time
Please no, I just want a game in an interesting new setting with a non-butchered LMBS. Why is it so fucking hard to do that?
>>
>tfw ANOTHER Phantasia remake/port
>>
File: IMG_0888.jpg (38KB, 348x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0888.jpg
38KB, 348x242px
>>377229170
STOP

though a modern remake with actual effort put into it would be nice
>>
>>377229075
Because Graces combat was a mistake and they still haven't realized it yet.

But hopefully it's a Tales game like Xillia 2 or Vesperia in terms of combat, those were pretty fun once you got to the mid-game
>>
>>377228613
>graces being a glitchfest

https://youtu.be/8sw3Jvncwg8

wish I was there to see the shitstorm, wonder what happened during development
>>
>>377225591
It'll probably be a multiplat of whatever the new Tales game is.

>>377227456
Berseria came out the year after Zestiria.
>>
>>377229858
True, but there was that three year gap between Xillia 2 and Zesty plus we didn't get a new Tales of game this year

not counting mobile shit of course
>>
>>377230143
>but there was that three year gap between Xillia 2 and Zesty
Wasn't that mostly because of Baba fucking around with Zestiria's development? The only other big gap I remember was between Abyss and Vesperia, though I suppose Innocence counts.
>>
>>377230491
I think it was something about seamless battles taking longer to implement then they thought or something. At this point there's so many misconsecptions about Zesty's developement due to the Rose/Alisha drama
>>
>>377230835
>the Rose/Alisha drama
They should've just removed both of them and have Sorey and the seraphs only desu.
>>
>>377231034
that would've made things even worse tbqh, the serpahs were really boring gameplay wise due to the lack of artes
>>
>>377229170
I would totally buy a 3D Phantasia.
>>
>>377229170
I would be furious. Rather than remaking Phantasia again, I'd rather they remade Rebirth.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.