[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/P8bv_LBeSvY >you will now be able to choke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

https://youtu.be/P8bv_LBeSvY

>you will now be able to choke the life out of everyone as a lawbringer.
>>
>>377223530

>the warden is defeated by the kensai
>kensai staps him and yanks the sword out causing the warden to stumble fowards then grabs the warden by the head
>"nothing personal kid"
>stabs the warden through the heart from the backstab then tosses the warden's body like it was trash
>lawbringer, sadden and angered by the loss of his fallen friend he goes after kensai in the cold lands where they make their last stand
>lawbringer defeats kensai and instead of a quick death he puts his wreapon aside and grabs kensai by the neck
>"this is for the warden, you heretic!"
>he breaks kensai's neck as his eyes are last seen with fear before being ripped away by the lawbringer's death grip
>finally justice has been brought
>>
>>377223770
But little does the lawbringer knows that this is what kensai had planned all along.

For his true final plan was to fulfill his choke fetish from the lawbringer or as kensai would consider this final orgasmic fantasy "lawdaddy"

As he secretly cums in his pants.
>>
>>377223770
>>377224089
Little do they both know that valkyrie was hiding behind the tree furiously masturbating and rubbing her vagina as she was moaning to herself seeing the lawbringer peforming the choming hard grip.

For her fetish is a choking one.
>>
Mordhau will blow this game out the god damn water
>>
>>377223530
>you will now be able to
Maybe if I still played that fucking trainwreck. Should've known better than to let myself be convinced to buy an Ubishit game. This is the one game I regret buying in fucking years, won't happen again.
>>
>>377224479
>just gotta donate more of dat $400 more money for dem kickstarter programs!
>>
>>377223770
>>377224089
>>377224387
Goddamnit /v/
>>
>>377223530
Hoping the drawfag will comeback
>>
Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
>>
>>377223530
Rule34 will wip out something from this anytime now
>>
>>377164531

Link to old thread
>>
>>377223530
Holy fuck that's badass
>>
File: 1493804585486.jpg (440KB, 1488x931px) Image search: [Google]
1493804585486.jpg
440KB, 1488x931px
>>377227882
why start a new thread for this trash? The last thread didn't reach the bump limit, why not take this to fucking /vg/?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.