[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

imagine >A Sonic game based on improved SA2 physics and controls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: onlymiseryawaits.png (288KB, 406x343px) Image search: [Google]
onlymiseryawaits.png
288KB, 406x343px
imagine

>A Sonic game based on improved SA2 physics and controls
>Soundtrack done entirely by Crush 40
>charming light hearted story with no time travel/werewolf shenanigans
>no searching for emerald shards
>no riding shitty mechs
>no switching between 2D and 3D gameplay
>no boost to win mechanics

but instead we're getting a boost to win, build a fursona, generations copy pasta that'll be an unfocused mess as usual

oh well, at least we still have mania
>>
>>377211664
>based on the games that killed the franchise
>with the worst soundtrack ever
>>
I want a Sonic game made by these people
>>
Maybe the mystical forest zone will come back, now.
>>
>>377211664
Imagine

>a Sonic game where triplets born, the throne awaits
>a seer warns of a deadly fate
>give up your children, seperate
>bide your time, lie in wait
>>
Imagine an universe where Sonic dies when Sega stops making consoles and all those obligatory new shitty characters don't exist.
>>
>>377212087
kek
>>
>>377211759
>>with the worst soundtrack ever
As if any Sonic game from the last ten years has had a soundtrack that was nearly as good or memorable as SA2's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFTVuLKTnV8
>>
No Chao World? PISS OFF. Nobody cares
>>
>>377211664
>no searching for emerald shards
swallow a poz load, those segments may suck ass but I love them
>>
>>377211664
I completely agree with this OP. Basically, I'd just like a clone of SA2 with all of the mech/hunting missions replaced with Sonic levels, and no fucking retarded story. But we know that it'll never happen, because Sega is, for some reason, obsessed with making Sonic as gay as fucking possible.
>>
Pandering to the furries from a buisness standoint is probably the best idea they could have. Which is genuinely scary.
>>
>>377216242
There's nothing gayer than SA2.
>>
You legitimately have autism. You post these threads every day to rip on "boost fags" and even made a 12 minute long video about why you hate "boost to win" or whatever, but Sonic Adventure 2 is known as one of the worst fucking games ever and it's because when you tap the control stick, Sonic just goes flying in the complete opposite direction of where you wanna go.

It's amazing that Mario has never had THESE games come out:

>The really crappy first 3D game where half of it sucks ass
>The SECOND really crappy 3D game.
>The game where you have to switch between Mario and 2 OCs to play it
>The Mario where you control by tilting the wii remote
>That Mario game where it was outsourced to a 3rd party company
>That OTHER mario game where it was outsourced to a 3rd party company
>WEREmario and the fucks of fuck
>Mario with sprint button
>The actually good one
>>
How do Adventurefags cope with being the most ignored part of the fanbase?
>>
>>377211664
>SA2 physics and controls
not the controls, sonic turns to fast
>>
>>377211664
>A Sonic game based on improved SA2 physics and controls
Stopped right there, SA2 was shit.
>>
>>377211664
>based on improved SA2 physics and controls
Fucking adventure fags I swear to fucking God.
>>
>>377211664
I want exactly what you want, but with a dark serious story, I miss those and they are not cringey.
>>
>>377211664
>charming light hearted story
Its shit
>>
Just let Sonic die already
>>
>>377214118
>No Chao World?
yeah that would pretty cool too, thanks for reminding me anon
>>
>>377217180
>Sonic Adventure 2 is known as one of the worst fucking games ever
>worse than E.T. 2600
>worse than Superman 64
>worse than Big Rigs
>worse than Sonic 06

You're hilarious, anon. I'm not OP, but you can't deny that there was a huge shift in public opinion regarding the Adventure games once e-celebs started ripping on them. I'm not saying you're one of those people, you might've hated it beforehand, but SA2 was known as one of the best Sonic games for a long while. The hate-train for this game is relatively new.

>You post these threads every day to rip on "boost fags" and even made a 12 minute long video about why you hate "boost to win" or whatever

I don't think OP is the same guy. A few elements in his favor:

>his spelling's a bit better; enough to be recognizably different
>he's not calling everyone who disagrees with him a grumpfag
>actually praising mania

I agree that Mario has a better track record, but I also think that Sonic's highs tend to be higher than Mario's.

>Mario with sprint button

But anon...that's a thing that happened.
>>
>>377211664
The damn soundtrack were never made by Crush 40 you fucking autist. Crush 40 just did the main themes
>>
>>377212639
Unleashed and Colors' soundtrack are every bit as good as SA2's
>>
>>377220658
>Unleashed
I'll grant you that one. Very different vibe, but still rad.

>Colors
I don't dislike the soundtrack, but calling it "as good" as SA2's seems off, at least to me. Planet Wisp is a good theme, but the rest of the songs, even though they're catchy, don't really carry the same weight and thematic momentum that SA2's does. Granted, Colors as a whole is a more lighthearted game, and there's an argument to be made that Colors' level themes match the visuals better than SA2 did, but I think it's just a little too pop; I think a little more thought and heart behind it would've made it ten times better.
>>
>>377211664

>>A Sonic game based on improved SA2 physics and controls
No, piss off.
>>
>>377211664
>imagine
>>A Sonic game
I'm trying not to.
>>
Imagine
>sonic mania
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.