[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am looking for a skill centered mmo to play. As in, if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 442737.jpg (255KB, 5760x1080px) Image search: [Google]
442737.jpg
255KB, 5760x1080px
I am looking for a skill centered mmo to play.
As in, if you play perfectly you can probably solo most/all of the content.

I have played Tera and B&S which are the closest I have found to what I am looking for. But there was still many things in both games that damaged you that could not be avoided.

Black Desert is coming to Steam this week, anyone know how that game plays? What about Vindictus?
>>
>>377211472
Black Desert is flashy grinding, don't bother.
>>
>>377211571
I am not opposed to grindfest. All depends if the grind rewards you in the end.
>>
>>377211472
Black Desert Online has the best combat of any MMO ever (Tera or B&S are a joke compared to BDO). However it's not a theme park, it's more like EVE with lots of grinding and stuff to manage in the game world. I personally found it a bit boring.

Vindictus has even better combat and overall gameplay, also and because it isn't an MMO but an actual action game with coop, but it's also a dead game thanks to Nexon.
>>
>>377211472
What's the point of an MMO if you're gunna just play it solo? Isn't the best part of that game making friends and beating shit with them?
>>
Revelations online.
>>
>>377211472
>skill centered
>mmo
Choose one
>>
>>377214974
>Black Desert Online has the best combat of any MMO ever
Which ends up being meaningless since there's nothing in the game worthy of that combat. They may not have as robust a combat system as bdo but both tera and bns have more enjoyable combat.
>>
>>377214974
>Black Desert Online has the best combat of any MMO ever
not even, its cheese combat where gear makes you a god in pvp
>>
>>377215096
Fucking this.
I don't understand people who want to take the teamwork part out of mmos.
>>
>>377220509
i want people to see how awesome i am, and then i want those people to leave me alone
>>
>>377220509
because sometimes its fun to overcome things alone.
>>
>>377211472
I haven't played this game in a long time but by far it had the best PVP i had played.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L94PTUgAwoM
>>
>>377220635
>the_lonely_beater.pdf
>>
>>377220623
>wants people to see him play
>when they're focused on themselves because there's no teamplay
Makes sense.

>>377220635
Most mmos have solo content now made for one person. Other then that, just go play a singleplayer game.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.