[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MGS2 is kino >MGS2 is post modern >MGS2 was the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1getj5.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1getj5.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>MGS2 is kino
>MGS2 is post modern
>MGS2 was the best in the series

What is this stupid meme?
>>
The truth.
>>
Postmodernism is the most destructive and reddit-tier movement there ever was.
Coincidentally (or not), every game that could be described as "post modern" sucks ass, and MGS2 is not exception - it was the start of the fall of the series and essential "PS2 was my first console"-core
>>
>>377207142
/thread
>>
MGS3 was the start of the fall

MGS2 was the very peak of the series, no other MGS reached its level except for maybe MGS4 when it decided to not be garbage.
>>
>>377207142
fpbp
>>377207160
>wah why can't MGS only be about solid snake sneaking around bases and fighting giant robots
>>
>>377207160
Man what shit tastes you have.

MGS1fags are the ultimate hipsters. Writing off the whole series afterwards is so pretentious.

We all know Snake Eater is the best game.
>>
Trust a frog poster to be intellectually bankrupt.
>>
File: 1474805061834.jpg (66KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474805061834.jpg
66KB, 450x600px
>>377207160
Pleb taste confirmed. My first console was NES, I played MGS when it was released on PSX and I still think MGS2 is the best one in the franchise. MGS3 is just a bandaid for crybabbys to give them sequel they really wanted. MGS3 is a subtle mockery of MGS fans if you think about it.

MGS2 explored all the important concepts of cultural nurture and memes, and did a brilliant job. You can't really get this game If you haven't played MGS2 after MGS when it got released on the PS2 and you were edgy faggot who was mad because he couldn't play as Snake.

MGS2 is pinnacle even technologically. It brought all the important concepts that made later games, along with MGS3, even possible from a technical point. So much love was put into this game, that even small pieces of ice are melting at various speeds based on the temperature.
>>
>>377207735
>MGS3 is a subtle mockery of MGS fans if you think about it.
so was MGS4

MGS4 has so many layers to it its not even funny
>>
>>377207735
it didn't even improve on gameplay in any way, the series stagnated ever since the first game
notice how most praise of MGS2 is about non-mechanic related things like technology, story and subtext
>>
It's not a meme, most people think it's either the worst or a solid rank 3, well that was before V.
>>
>>377207735
Mgs2 is a tech demo with a good overarching plot. The bosses and characters all suck.
>>
>>377207797
t. memeing retard
>>
>>377207915
nice arguments
>>
1>3>2>>4>>>V
>>
>>377207925
Technology means mechanics like dead bodies staying in place so you have to move them or soldiers clearing rooms after alert. Why are you ignoring those things if you are not just shitposting?
>>
>>377207160
>postmoderism
>reddit tier
Goddammit you fucking people. You don't even know what postmodernsm is, you fuckers just get triggered at anything that might even hint at a connection with the left. Postmodernism is way too fucking large to say "i disagree with it". 4chan can be considered post modernist you dumb fuck.
>>
MGS2 is the only MGS game to be in a museum.
>>
File: 1494102195789.jpg (19KB, 364x329px) Image search: [Google]
1494102195789.jpg
19KB, 364x329px
>>377208207
>patrician taste confirmed
>>
How about "full of shit"? Is that a meme?
>>
MGS2 is a story about putting a good plot, good concepts and good ideas in the wrong game.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.