[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Sega fans aren't disgusted at this CaC furry shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sdlmkfjnsd.png (12KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
sdlmkfjnsd.png
12KB, 240x200px
How come Sega fans aren't disgusted at this CaC furry shit? 10 years ago fans hated Trun- I mean Silver, and the whole deviant art interspecies erotica shit, and with fans unanimously lauding Mania, I thought we were over this shit.
>>
>>377206669
Sorry I don't speak autism. Say that again in English?
>>
I guess people just like customization but yeah my first reaction was "god dammit don't encourage shitty fan artists again"

They knew what they were doing when they got rid of Mighty the Armadillo (and those other fucks from the arcade game, I like the game but the new characters suck). It was a lame design that treated Sonic character design like a template to change shit around for.

Then they made Shadow and Silver lol. Well honestly Shadow's not that bad compared to a lot of the others.
>>
What's with people on the internet typing like how they would talk with another person in real life?
Is it because they don't actually talk to anyone in real life and, if they did, they would so shit like saying "LOL" or greentexting?
>>
File: 1454171492700.png (22KB, 239x197px) Image search: [Google]
1454171492700.png
22KB, 239x197px
Because it isn't 2007 anymore. OCs aren't nearly as popular now than the were several years ago, mainly due to Sonic games mellowing out after 06.

The general reaction to the CaC is "haha I can make Coldsteel/Sonichu XD"
>>
The whole game looks like a patched up blend of really retarded ideas and exudes lack of confidence in the brand itself. It's like a retarded dude that can't decided how he wants his pizza and decides to just come up with bacon-chicken-rice-icecream pizza
>>
Sonic is a meme franchise, most just find it hilarious Sega is opening Pandora's box and look forward to seeing everything burn.
>>
>>377207326
Yeah but the thing is that actual die hard fans apparently like this shit
>>
>>377207405
Well yeah you have to either be a kid or be autistic to unironically be into Sonic these days.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
>>377207459
Yeah the games may suck, but I'd rather not be DISGUSTED by a franchise I grew up with. SEGA should have issued a warning before making pic related legitimate.
>>
>>377207539
You can be a fan and not be a fanboy. You don't have to defend every mediocre game that gets shit out by the franchise.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.