[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /v/ I don't get it, why would I pay $15 on the PS Vita

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Okay /v/ I don't get it, why would I pay $15 on the PS Vita Store for an individual game in the series, when this is only $20?
>>
>>377200790
Because it runs like shit and has terrible input lag.
>>
>>377201289
not on the wii
>>
>>377201323
I was referring to ports. Wii one is probably the best for Metal Slug.
>>
>>377201289
I'm playing right now, the menus definitely lag but the games themselves seem fine with no noticable lag
>>
The PS2 port on PS4 any good?
>>
>>377202164
No
>>
>>377202541

Oh.
>>
File: Zombie Grenade.gif (57KB, 279x224px) Image search: [Google]
Zombie Grenade.gif
57KB, 279x224px
Is Metal Slug 4 as bad as I remember? Or did it just have the misfortune of coming out after Metal Slug 3?
>>
>>377202830
>Is Metal Slug 4 as bad as I remember?
No, it's even worse.
>>
>>377202830
all the games after 3 show the slow decline of the company
>>
>>377202572
Anon is right. It's a port of the 50hz version.

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>377201424
You don't get a lot of good control options though, and I think they removed all the hitflash from all but the first game.
>>
I used to play the SHIT out of MS3 in the arcades and I thought the PSP version of Anthology was fine. Plenty of neat extras, too.
>>
>>377202830
After 2/X and 3, 4 feels like a fuckin fangame.
How did they go from two games where every stage is memorable in design and combat situations and even new mechanics, to one where all stages are pretty much the same, no new enemy types or game mechanics are introduced, etc. Was it put together by interns?
>>
>>377203106
Worse, koreans.
>>
Why pay for repackaged roms at all when emulation exists?
>>
>>377203287
I want to play it on the go but don't want to bother hacking my Vita since I only have a 4GB memory stick.
>>
I just want to play a level or two as fucking Leona man is that so wrong?
>>
>>377203106
Bankruptcy makes companies do desperate shit like >>377203228.
>>
The Switch versions are nice as fuck, just more expensive
>>
>>377203287
is it possible to emulate MS6 original arcade hardware?
>>
>>377200790

just emulate it nigger

doesn't PSP have a Neo Geo emulator? You could run that on your Vita with VHBL
>>
>>377203106
An anon from a thread a few months ago said that after the third game, a lot of the devs left the company. And it shows, since the ending was suppose to imply that the players were done being mercenaries, throwing their guns into the water. Metal Slug was suppose to be a Trilogy but they kept making more. Anon also explained how those devs who made the games used pseudonyms in the credits, and are practically off the radar, never to be heard from again.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.