[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently this is going to take place in Montana. Although,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: far-cry-5-logo.jpg (27KB, 950x389px) Image search: [Google]
far-cry-5-logo.jpg
27KB, 950x389px
Apparently this is going to take place in Montana.
Although, people aren't sure if it's set during the Wild West or if it's in the modern day.
>>
It's probably going to be an open world game, in which you climb towers to reveal more of the map, with a crafting system in which you obtain upgrades for weapons and equipment by finding resources within the environment.

Just a guess, but if I'm right they're taking the series in a radical new direction.
>>
>>377198980
I haven't played it, but I heard that Wildlands doesn't have that tower climbing and crafting either.
I'm certain it's going to go in a different direction. Personally, I prefer if they take in a more realistic direction without using cinematic kills to pull of ridiculous stuff.
Not a sim, but at least make action very challenging so that stealth is a preferable option.
>>
File: 1491077025720.jpg (7KB, 155x177px) Image search: [Google]
1491077025720.jpg
7KB, 155x177px
>>377198853
>Montana
>An absolute shit hole
Hope they include the Berkeley Pit.
>>
>>377198853
not gonna be wild west because then they would call Call Of Juarez
>>
Modern day and you are a cop as some rumors said. Just look at the colors of the logo
>>
>>377201265
>inb4 black cop kills white "racists"
>>
>>377201265
>Just look at the colors of the logo
which is retarded, far cr logo has that style since 3.

both FC3 and 4 had white FAR CRY and red/orange number
>>
>ubishit will never take series back to being on a island fighting mutants on a volcano

they really should really learn from blood dragon, its okay to not take games seriously and just have fun sometimes
>>
>>377202913
>its okay to not take games seriously and just have fun sometimes

last time they did that you called them sjws and shit and "THIS ISNT HOW IT WORKS IN REAL LIFE" even though tbey made fun of sjws and the game didnt take itself seriously
>>
i just want primal 2 :<
>>
>>377203171
to what game are you referring?
>>
POST APOCALYPTIC
FIGHTING TRI-GEN WHO RUINED THE WORLD
CRAFTING FROM THE REMNANTS OF THE OLD WORLD
FUCKING DO IT
>>
>>377199178
Wildlands doesn't have crafting like typical Ubisoft games but your skills require resources you need to find within the environment. In terms of collectibles however it's much more streamlined and better than any Ubi games thus far.
>>
What the fuck is in Montana?
>>
which map will they reuse for this one?
>>
>>377203285
watch dogs 2
>>
>>377203538
probably wildlands, which is essentially already far cry 5.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.