[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that there are people on this board RIGHT NOW defending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: sonicforces.jpg (280KB, 914x808px) Image search: [Google]
sonicforces.jpg
280KB, 914x808px
Reminder that there are people on this board RIGHT NOW defending Sonic Forces. What do you have to say about yourselves?
>>
File: 1392924439790.jpg (54KB, 276x279px) Image search: [Google]
1392924439790.jpg
54KB, 276x279px
>>377163391
I won't defend the actual game itself because honestly it just doesn't look particularly interesting, but the OC gimmick is a clever move. The Sonic franchise is notorious for shitty OCs and Sega effectively acknowledging and embracing that is attracting a lot of attention to the game, which I guess they'll hope will increase when early copies get out to LPers who will inevitably have a field day with it.

Hope you guys are ready for an endless onslaught of "OMG COLDSTEEL AND SONIC?! LET'S PLAY SONIC FORCES PART 1", because that's what's gonna happen.
>>
>>377163391
As someone who doesn't like sonic people looking forward to mania are the sadder of the two. Paying for remade nostalgia and overdesigned classic style levels. Those are the people that sperg out over sonics jumps being 1mm off what it used to be.
>>
>>377164341
Spoken like someone who doesn't actually play games.
Oh wait, I guess that's fitting for /v/.
>>
File: 1493851523832.png (42KB, 183x257px) Image search: [Google]
1493851523832.png
42KB, 183x257px
>>377164341
>overdesigned classic style levels
Yeah? I don't care for the remade old levels really, but I don't see your argument here.
>>
File: 1469691480357.webm (3MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1469691480357.webm
3MB, 400x320px
>>377164341
>>
>>377163391
All sonic fans are autistic. I wish 4chan hadn't worn out that insult so it still meant something.
>>
>>377164341
Well, it's either that or a game with canon OCs and outdated "classic" gameplay
>>
That OC maker in Forces just pushed it over the edge for me. No fucking thank you
>>
>>377164052
>The Sonic franchise is notorious for shitty OCs and Sega effectively acknowledging and embracing that is attracting a lot of attention to the game
This. I had zero interest in Forces until this announcement, now I'm looking forward to seeing all the shit designs when the game launches. Still wouldn't pay full price for boostshit Sonic, but if the story is as laughably bad as 3D Sonic has been in the past the inclusion of OC characters will make this a glorious tragedy.
>>
ive watched sonic float face down in his own sick for years now out of obligation to my younger self.
might as well play em both.
>>
>>377163391
I'll defend it on the notion of it being an intelligent business move, while also providing memes like no other.
>>
>>377163391
what if I want to play both
>>
>>377164718
that was a very clever self-referential joke, anon
>>
>>377165068
It made me actually want the game
Looks hilarious as fuck and I can't wait for that wonderful OC we're going to get when it's out
>>
>>377164815
the fuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.