[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legion ending is shit and anybody who thinks it's the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg (36KB, 256x315px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg
36KB, 256x315px
Legion ending is shit and anybody who thinks it's the best choice is an edgy alt-right basement dweller. House or yes man ftw. Fuck NCR, they'll just make the same mistakes as the current governments
>>
>>377156852
(you)
>>
>>377156852
>House or yes man ftw.
*tips trilby*
>>
>>377156852
>>377105142
>>
File: ElijahHolographicScreen.png (111KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ElijahHolographicScreen.png
111KB, 512x512px
Best ending.
>>
File: Legion_end_slide_01.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Legion_end_slide_01.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>not wanting to wipe away the last remnants of the Old World and ensure humanity never destroys itself again
>>
>Install mods
>Become super mutant, and ghoul fucktoy
>Courier is following her destiny to birth abominations
Best ending.
>>
>>377158124
>her
>>
>tfw playing a build with unarmed as the secondary offense
I can't believe I waited 7 years to try it, unarmed might be some of the most had I've ever had playing nv
>>
Recently upgraded my pc from a FX6300 + GTX770 to a R7 1700+GTX1070.

Can someone give me a babbys first mod list that would modernize NV?
>>
>>377158358
all you need is
NVAC
Jsawyer
FCO
maybe the someguy series as well
>>
>>377158112
>better destroy humanity before humanity can destroy humanity
>>
>ditching the old world values that dont work anymore when the earth has been fucking nuked
>people still trying to defend acting like its 1960 when its the fucking apocalypse
>thinking that removing booze, chems and other stupid shit to make sure you can make a strong, self reliant tribe is bad
>making territories with no crime, no drugs, hard work, good pay and water is bad when half of nuke america csnt even drink pure water and eats scavenged shit or radroaches
Yeah yeah, cling to anarchy, lotta good that shit made.
>>
>>377158112
>not wanting to wipe away the last remnants of the humanity and ensure humanity never destroys itself again
>>
File: housethreads.png (89KB, 693x400px) Image search: [Google]
housethreads.png
89KB, 693x400px
>>377156852
>>
>>377156852
>even bringing up alt-right and by extension /pol/
Why? Most of the alt-right people I know went house/yes man with a couple going for NCR, Legion is fucking retarded and now you're going to have a 250 post thread filled with autistic arguing over politics rather then the game itself
>>
>>377159827
>yes man
He respects the NAP
>>
>not siding with the think tank
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Old_World_Blues_endings#Cut_ending
>>
>>377158026
Better ending
Uninstall complete.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.