[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend 4 hours exploring in the open world, doing POIs and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1491156491069.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491156491069.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>spend 4 hours exploring in the open world, doing POIs and just exploring different places for treasure
>end up doing 50+ POIs in those 4 hours
>barely even affect my experience meter, in total grab maybe 400-600 experience points

>do main quest for 10 minutes
>dialog scene followed by a dialogue scene in those 10 minutes
>my experience bar shoots up from both scenes, in total snag well over 2500 experience points

???????

>explore the world for 4 hours
>find dozens and dozens of swords and armor pieces

>do a single witcher gear quest in 5 minutes
>all found gear is rendered useless and obsolete because even the underleveled witcher gear destroys them in stats

Why were the poles so FUCKING retarded when designing this shit?
>>
hurr durr GOTY awards you salty bloodborne cuck hurr durr
>>
>>377155242
this basically
>>
It's still the best game of last few years.
>>
>>377155242
>>377156020
whoa
so this
is
the powerr
of fanboys
whoa
>>
>>377156020
>game
interactive storybook
>>
File: 1494757088031s.jpg (9KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494757088031s.jpg
9KB, 166x250px
>>377156020
Uh, anon...BOTW destroys TW3's hairy ass like it was nothing.

Now, when people are talking about a good open world game, they would be talking about BOTW, not that discount GOT cinematic experience.
>>
>this glorified visual novel is considered the greatest game ever made
Might as well kill myself now, this medium can't get any shittier than this.
>>
>>377155010
They were thinking
"If we advertise as being a hardcore game for true hardcore gamers people will buy our game that is barely a step above skyrim in depth"
>>
>>377155010

I just bought the GOTY version on humble for $25, which everyone says is a steal and the best price it's been at.

Is there anything I can do to make combat fun before I start? The only thing I know about the Witcher is that I played 2 and the combat was shit.
>>
>>377157984
Not really no. The combat isn't even that fucking horrible in the beginning, but it becomes horrible because it never truly evolves into something more.

No matter what you do you'll still be a ballerina swordsman with the exact same distance based attack system, and no matter what you do you'll still have the absolute garbage enemy design and variety.
I suggest you play on normal so its not too easy and fights feel like fights, but only really pay attention to the story and dialogue. The difficulty select only affects health and damage anyway.
>>
>>377155010
>underleveled witcher gear destroys them in stats
Not really. Between enhancements there are better choices.
>>
>>377156786
I will say that Witcher has better writing and acting than Zelda.
Other than that, Zelda gets rid of all the boring shit in an open world game that nobody cares about and replaces it with open ended solutions to everything. A pretty good upgrade from the standard open world game if you ask me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.