[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was in the mood for some Cisquisition, have it on origin but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I was in the mood for some Cisquisition, have it on origin but none of the DLC. Wasn't it possible pirate the DLC and have it working on Origin? How do I do that?
>>
>>377147778
I was in your same spot a few months back.

I just pirated the whole thing in the end.
>>
>>377147850
the saves are transferable right?
>>
>>377147850
I want to use my own save though, from that keep thingy.
>>
>>377147778
What exactly did people hate about this game so much?
>>
>>377148506
It wasn't DA:O2
>>
>>377149331
Okay, well what was so great about DAO then?

I remember trying it since I liked ME and Jade Empire but thinking it was pretty shit. Inquisition isn't GOTYAY or anything but it was at least bearable for me
>>
>>377148506
I tried playing it and it's boring, have all the the dlc and haven't even fought a dragon yet. I was able to play DAO all the way through. Really unlikable characters, war table is forced feels like mini game like the garrison in Wow. Just can't bring myself to play it. Also plays like a shitty console port because it is.
>>
>>377149796
World felt good although it was generic, combat, looting and dialogue was all pretty fun decent. Wasn't flawless though the fade was terrible etc. I was also in middle school when it came out might have effected my opinion.
>>
>>377150439
I got it for christmas and had some regret when playing it(animations/graphics off putting), though it eventually felt better. (usually only got one game a year.)
>>
>>377150318

This. Absolutely boring with completely forgettable characters. Its absurd how Inquisition won so many game of the year awards.
>>
So no one knows how it works with pirated DLC. Think there was something with changing some origin settings.
>>
>>377150732
Also the others that don't feel like they fit the dragon age universe they seem like fan creations.
>>
>>377148506
its completely devoid of any interesting mechanics, characters, lore, world building, quests, story segments, gameplay, and to top it all off its ugly as fuck
>>
>>377148506
I think the biggest issue is that they shifted away from smaller environments filled with interesting characters and diverse quests in favor of massive environments filled with countless interchangeable fetch quests.

Inquisition isn't a terrible game, it just backtracked on all of Bioware's usual strengths and felt less memorable as a result.
>>
>>377151350
I don't think it's that ugly the world looks good. It's just everything that's inside that seems bad. The talents/skills seem stripped straight from da2 with like 4 additions.The combat seems like it could be 6.5/10 later on but I can't make it there wish I had a save later in the game to fight bosses to see if it's worth.
>>
>>377147778

I cannot believe Bull is voiced by a literal twink boi
>>
>>377147778

how to improve DAI?:

>remove Sera completely but keep the Jennies (make the option for hunt and destroy their organization)
>Give a romance option for Scout Harding with cutscenes and all that shit
>>
>>377151350
>ugly as fuck
This is how I know this is a shitpost
>>
they have so much to explore lorewise and geographycaly:

Orlai
Carta crime syndicate
Ozimmar
neo Grey Wardens
Red Jenny (yeah, anarchist meme vigilantes are kinda cool)
The Inquisition post DLC
The new elven Empire
FUCKING CHEVALIERS
Free mages new academy

so much potential ruined by suits and SJWs. I hope some decent dev studio buy the license and improve it. But I doubt it, EA will milk it till oblivion just like ME
>>
>>377148506
game play sucks, the story is completely on rails and the characters are forgettable. it's more human and elf shit. also da2 forever ruined templars vs mages because they started catering to subhumans with no critical thinking skills
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.