[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What you guys think about the Brotherhood of Steel? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: BoS.png (504KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
BoS.png
504KB, 512x512px
What you guys think about the Brotherhood of Steel?
They're fair people or just a bunch of assholes?
>>
>>377143491
Assholes everywhere but the northeast as far as we know.
>>
Fascist pieces of shit
>>
danse was hot as fuck
>>
They die when you shoot them enough, and they usually have some pretty cool shit. That's enough for me
>>
File: bos.jpg (1MB, 2220x2990px) Image search: [Google]
bos.jpg
1MB, 2220x2990px
>>377143491
Midwest BoS is awesome, every other chapter is ass.
>>
>>377143491
>Fascist pieces of shit
I too remember being 19 and not knowing what fascism is.
>>
>>377143491
Brotherhood East was cool.
...Until Bethesda pretty much retconned themselves and made them just Brotherhood West again.
>>
I like them because of muh imagery and spess marines but they really are a bunch of assholes with misguided ideals. Lyons Brotherhood is what the Brotherhood should really be about, not hoarding tech but using tech to help the people live better lives.

The worse version of the Brotherhood is Maxson's, he has completely and absolutely misunderstood what the purpose and mission of the Brotherhood was. They are no longer content with hoarding tech, they now destroy it even when it could be helpful. They are also warmongers and genocidal bigots. Basically the Enclave 2.0.
>>
After i did a quest in the game that you force settlers to give you food, i lost the respect for them.
Honestly, i don't know how they don't dominate the world. They're born in a military camp and train all they life with weapons, and they fight against drugged raiders, inexperienced settlers and mutants without fine motor skills.
>>
>>377144467
At least in the West I'm pretty sure the NCR keeps them at bay with numbers.
>>
File: Ft_power_armor.jpg (5KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
Ft_power_armor.jpg
5KB, 185x185px
MidWestern Brotherhood best brotherhood

also best power armor
>>
>>377144317

nah to be fair the broken steel DLC for fallout 3 was kinda cool in that it split the DC brotherhood into puritans and the more 'progressive/friendly' brotherhood
>>
I like the idea of their faction being split between "Defend the people" and "Fry the people, they'll just fuck it up"

That being said I sided against them in every instance except for 3 due to them arbitrarily declaring that they know what's best for humanity and fighting everyone who raises a hand.
>>
the most boring faction in every game they're in yet they keep coming back
>>
>>377147671
The NCR exists anon
>DUDE GOVERNMENT LMAO
>>
>>377143491
I like them, and their isolationism especially.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.