[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts /list/0/86147.page >s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: toad crazy.gif (702KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
toad crazy.gif
702KB, 320x240px
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/0/86147.page
>spore got updated
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>I have the disc version of Spore; how do I get the update?
>There will not be a stand-alone version of the newest version of Spore. If you have the disc-based installation, uninstall the disc version of Spore and download the game through Origin.
EA: not even once
>>
File: 1469273466436.jpg (18KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1469273466436.jpg
18KB, 313x286px
>>377124673
What the fuck could they possibly be doing?
>>
What's happening?
>>
Oh no.
>>
>>377124980
Read the link, they're updating encryption standards to prevent breaches
>>
>>377124891
It's a non issue though, they're not forcing you to rebuy the game or something, it gets added to your Origin account, and you can still use the disk to install the game on other systems in the future, i don't see the problem
>>
What did they mean by this?
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/86162.page
>>
>>377125387
You are required to install Origin, and this was not a requirement when the CD was bought.
>>
>>377124891
>go to origin live support
>"hey I got this spore key from a physical copy, can you add it to my account?"
>"sure here you go"
Wow so hard.
>>
>>377125789
It means that we still won't be getting the gameplay from that one E3 demo.

;_;
>>
>>377126185
>You are required to install Origin
If you want the update yes, but you can continue playing from your current or future disk installs without updating. It's a non-issue, all you miss out on by not updating is not being able to upload your created creatures to their server for whatever the fuck that sporepedia thing does. So I guess if you literally can't play without it then yes, you have to install Origin, or you could just play offline with no changes
>>
File: myguy.png (268KB, 1025x637px) Image search: [Google]
myguy.png
268KB, 1025x637px
is he /our guy/?
>>
>Nothing about what's in the update
>>
>>377127480
Its in the beginning, they're updating some back-end encryption stuff
>>
>>377127267
How did this get featured?
>>
>>377128548
because that is an awesome creation :)
>>
>>377127019
>all you miss out on is just using one of the major features of the game
Anybody else would probably just have the patch available on their website to download manually, and not force you to install their DRM bloatware.
>>
File: cold feel wojak.jpg (177KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
cold feel wojak.jpg
177KB, 1632x1224px
>>377129051
Stop hurting my heart anon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.