[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howdy there, /v/, It's me! Your favorite historical figure,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: General Toddard E. Lee.png (625KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
General Toddard E. Lee.png
625KB, 736x1104px
Howdy there, /v/, It's me! Your favorite historical figure, General Toddard E. Lee!
Now, as a red-blooded and God fearing Southerner (and not a tar-and-feathered limp wristed Yankee) I only play the most red-pilled vidya. Have any of you Rebels heard of Skyrim™ Special Edition™? Now that there is a good game. You even get to resist the Tyrannical boot of the filthy Empire!

Now, for those more educated, Skyrim™ Special Edition™ might not be a big enough mental challenge. I'd recommend trying out The Elder Scrolls™ IV™: Oblivion!™ Why, with it's advanced RPG mechanics you'll feel like you're really in Tamriel smiting devil worshiping heathens!
>>
File: 1494748887277.jpg (379KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1494748887277.jpg
379KB, 1111x597px
>>377119879
Nothing can top this Todd.
>>
Don't lie to me Todd. I know you made those yankee games Fallout 3 and Fallout 4.
>>
Sorry Toddard, I can't support racists. Maybe I could speak with one of your more politically correct colleagues in the meantime.
>>
File: 300px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (17KB, 300x381px) Image search: [Google]
300px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg
17KB, 300x381px
But Todd, I already bought a copy of New Vegas from your friend here, William "Josh" Tecumseh Sawyer!
>>
>>377119879
I'm going to pirate your game and have my Redguard racemix with a Nord. How does that make you feel Todd?
>>
>>377120049
As a mighty southerner I relish the fact that our honorable General created games featuring the destruction of the yankee capital and the hovel of Massachusetts.
>>
>>377120049
Well Fallout 3 has Robert E Lee's house in it
>>
>inb4 confederates only fought north because muh slavery
Has there been any other topic of history that has been revised so hard as the Civil War and the Confederate flag?
>>
File: todd inspection day.jpg (300KB, 1280x1062px) Image search: [Google]
todd inspection day.jpg
300KB, 1280x1062px
>>
>>377121210
the holocaust
>>
>>377119879
Why should i play engine? :^)
>>
File: 1488867640249-v.jpg (87KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
1488867640249-v.jpg
87KB, 980x490px
Hey mr. Toddard sir!
Have you possibly seen mr. Todd Howard anywhere? I have this petition with two names to create a Fallout, Skyrim and Battleborn crossover! It's going to be the bomb! I mean, it's absolutely triple BADASS! We could even let it have a Borderlands Pre-Sequel loot system! I'll let my team handle the dialogue and the models!
>>
>>377122640
Hi guys, amazing idea for a crossover!
Like really... mindblowing! Can I get in on this?

My team can handle the multiplayer aspects!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.