[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post your deepest darkest vidya secrets When playing Mario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Mario_RPG_679.png (50KB, 150x269px) Image search: [Google]
Mario_RPG_679.png
50KB, 150x269px
ITT: Post your deepest darkest vidya secrets
When playing Mario RPG LoTSS I had to use gamefaqs to figure out how to get through the forest maze
>>
>>377110167
Exiting the forest is super-simple; all you do is follow these path turns...
>>
>>377110167
gamefuqs didn't even exist when I played this game. It was player's guide or nothin'. And it didn't even reveal the password in the sunken ship! What kind of player's guide is that?
>>
bampu
>>
File: Junpei_Smoked.png (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Junpei_Smoked.png
129KB, 500x500px
I used to play through Persona 4 and half of Persona 3 without knowing what Persona Fusion was.
>>
>>377110167
Remember that beginning part where mario falls down the castle?
i left my system on all night and he never reached the bottom
>>
I listen to some soundtracks even though I've never touched their respective games
>>
>>377110167
>>377111579
For some reason I was too dumb as a kid to figure out the password, but I kept playing the game, endlessly grinding to max level until I finally figured it out probably years later when coming back to the game and was able to steamroll everything.
>>
>>377116242
Same for me, hit level 30 in the sunken ship and steamrolled the game afterward...
>>
>>377110167
First time I played ALttP was a rental that happened to be in French. Took me almost a week to get out of the castle because I kept trying to pull the throne.
>>
I have an all bosses SL1 DaS character laying around. I beat every boss on my own, only Manus and (obviously) Gwyn are missing. I can't beat Manus and now after 2 years I need to get into the game itelf and then into that boss fight again.
>>
I actually enjoy and perfer to play the borderlands series alone in single player
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.