[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, /v/. I have over 250 pirated games for PC on discs. Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Help, /v/. I have over 250 pirated games for PC on discs. Where should I sell them, for what price and am I in danger of being arrested for piracy?
>>
>>377104439
Nigga what? Not even in the 90's people paid for burned CDs. At least no one with a brain did.
You're not only decades late with burning shit to discs, you're also a faggot thinking that you can sell it.
>pirating from based CDPR
this is the cherry on top
>>
>>377104439
plsrspond
>>
>>377104598
You're not helping, friend.
>>
Been doing it for 20 years, not even once got worried about that
>>
>>377104439
you mean people still have disc drives in their pcs?
>>
>>377104998
what is bluray?
>>
>>377104695
you're retarded for thinking anyone will buy pirated shit from you, you fucking useless nigger
>>
>>377104439
Any Middle-Eastern country will allow you to sell your shitty pirated games.

Usually, pirated discs sell for approximately $3 - $5 USD based on the number of discs required to install the game. That was the price of a pirated videogame in Iran ~2 years ago. The price has not changed from when I first visited Iran ~17 years ago.

In other words, you're a fucking faggot, OP. Refer to >>377104598 as the best advice you'll get in this thread.

P.S.

If you are really desperate, try selling them in front of a police station. I hear cops really like pirated games.
>>
>>377105138
It's not my fault that I'm black, friend.
>>
>>377104439
reported, grabbed your IP and called the cops
enjoy your jail time, fucker
>>
>>377105175
OK, thanks, friend. Can I sell them to former cops, though?
>>
>>377105235
T-thanks,s-senpai!
>>
>>377104439
It depends on what you get caught for. I pirated the adobe suite and they sent a letter saying delete it or we will sue you for the cost of the software plus more. So that would probably be 2000ish dollar fine. My brother got fined 30 dollars for a movie.
>>
>>377105078
do people actually buy movies on bluray instead of streaming? what?
>>
>>377105310
You can sell them to whoever you like. In fact, if you go door-to-door in your neighborhood, claim that you have bootleg media for sale and that they are especially meant to be sold to former cops, I'm sure eventually someone will give you big money,
>>
What the fuck is a disc?
>>
You don't even need to sell them on a disc these days. I just offer a service for people to copy files from my PC. They either send their drives to me and I copy the things over or they give me the money to purchase a drive for them and copy the files over. Easy as shit money.
>>
I'm distracted by Ciri's navel too much to even read what you're talking about.
>>
File: shitpost king.jpg (59KB, 706x674px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost king.jpg
59KB, 706x674px
>>377104439

Now this is shitposting
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.