[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oh by the way I killed your parents xDD The most out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 3915184-solidus_snake_on_ag.jpg (84KB, 1427x764px) Image search: [Google]
3915184-solidus_snake_on_ag.jpg
84KB, 1427x764px
>oh by the way I killed your parents xDD

The most out of place character moment in vidya history?
>>
GW did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
>>377098259
Did he really though or did he just want to piss off Raiden?
>>
>>377098587
he most likely did because he was a dick just like all the snakes that weren't Solid or Venom.
>>
>>377098259
I think he said that to give Raiden a reason to fight.
>>
>>377098259
At that point of the story counts as showing how Raiden can't escape his role as a game character bound to a cliche revenge theme even if he already knows rhe bigger scheme he's part of.
>>
>>377098259
RIP
>>
>>377098259
He wanted to fight Raiden as the tool of the Patriots that he was, not as a confused super soldier with doubts about his own motivations. He wanted Raiden to fight with conviction.

Whether or not he actually killed Raiden's parents is irrelevant.
>>
>>377098259
>tfw someone during production probably insisted that Solidus have that specific line just to make the player feel more satisfied after the fight
>tfw Solidus is a victim of trickery in real life too
>>
>>377098654
>>377100680
>>377101114
Mostly this.
Raiden didnt really have much of a reason to fight Solidus after he founded out his entire mission was a sham. Even Olga's death wasnt that much of a motivator.
>>
>>377098259

Solidus in general felt out of place. Especially after he whipped out 2 katanas.
>>
>>377101616
The whole suit felt stupid. Tentacles? P90s that blow up mecha? Super buff out powers? It was pretty damn shit and just there to make the final boss more threatening.
>>
>>377098259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtAcOWk8lnc
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.