[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ hated this game when it came out >/v/ now pretends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: GTAIV.jpg (197KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
GTAIV.jpg
197KB, 900x900px
>/v/ hated this game when it came out
>/v/ now pretends to love this game
>/v/ pretends that it's better than GTA V

defend this community
>>
>taking this site, or really any site where anyone can post anything seriously
>>
I still intensely dislike the way the driving feels and the relationship grinding, but I also intensely dislike V's constant character switching and enormous fucking stretches of nothing once you leave the city.
>>
File: 10471.gif (43KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
10471.gif
43KB, 120x120px
>2009 newfags had shit taste
yeah no shit artard it takes atleast 5 years to tame a newfriend into an anon
>>
Still the best story in a GTA game
>>
>>377089142
I would take this any day over V, at least story wasn't a fucking borefest.
>>
>>377089142
I know this is hard to believe.... but maybe /v/ isn't one person
>>
>2017
>/v/ is one person threads still get replies

You should all kill yourselves
>>
GTA IV and GTA V were both awful Bloodborne ripoffs.
>>
It ran like shit when it came out.
>>
>>377089328
>he plays GTA games for the story
>>
File: GKExBYF.gif (478KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
GKExBYF.gif
478KB, 200x150px
>treating GTA IV like it isn't the actual patrician's GTA game.

shiggy
>>
File: V before and after.png (827KB, 1710x1232px) Image search: [Google]
V before and after.png
827KB, 1710x1232px
>>377089142
>>
Why were there so many nogs in the game?

Should have added Japs and.more Chinese.
>>
>>377089142
I won't i bought this game day 1 on the 360. Fucking hated it back then and i still hate it now. One of the most disappointing games I've played and when i really started moving away from AAA games
>>
>>377089424
Are you going to spam this shit in every thread?
>>
>>377090185
Angry at the truth again, I see.
>>
>>377089328

GTA 4 by far most boring story
>>
>>377090242
Simply epic, my dude haha
>>
>>377089424
>being this retarded
The bosses In GTA V have the same depth if any 3 bloodhound boss
>tfw you never kill the orphan of paleto
>>
>>377089142
I still think the driving is shit
I still think the BOWLING shit in fucking annoying.
I always liked the story.
I always thought The Lost and the Damned was better
I always thought The Ballad of Gay Tony was best.

I like GTAV better.
I enjoy GTA:O, but don't buy shark cards.
>>
Gamespot rated it 10/10, so I have to like it. I like whatever Gamespot tells me to like.

They also gave 10/10 to my favourite movie - MGS4.
>>
>>377089142
Shit city, shit radio, boring characters, absolutely nothing to do since there are barely any activities, nothing to buy as well, leaving you with large sum of money with absolutely nothing to spend it on, terrible driving, awful variety of cars and weapons, but hey, at least it has muh technology.
>>
>>377089306
>Not counting TLAD or TBOGT
>>
>>377089825
>Trying to compare a gritty, real-life gangster crime drama with a rainbow parade of bi-sexual transgender aliens in space.
wew lad
>>
>>377089246
good point i actually completely forgot about the grinding. How many times can one rasta man play pool?
>>
File: info_boxart.jpg (104KB, 364x450px) Image search: [Google]
info_boxart.jpg
104KB, 364x450px
Original game was shit, but this was brilliant. Still play this gem.
>>
>>377091294
Don't forget how they wove the DLC stories into the main one. Nice little touch.
>>
File: Episodes From Liberty City.png (5KB, 467x212px) Image search: [Google]
Episodes From Liberty City.png
5KB, 467x212px
>Want to play GTAIV
>Get this message every time I open GTAIV or EFLC
>look into it and the only way to fix it *might* be screwing around with settings in the BIOS
>not technically literate enough to risk this
Guess I'll dust off my 360
>>
i didnt really like the mission variety. only memorable missions were the bank heist and the mission where you carry a truck armed with explosives.
>>
>>377089246
The nice thing is that only one of the relationship bonuses is remotely useful so once you know that there's no reason to bother with anyone but Jacob.

>enormous fucking stretches of nothing once you leave the city.
I just saw a video of Wildlands, if you consider GTA V's map filled with nothing I can't imagine what you'd think of that. It's fucking ridiculous how much detail GTA has in comparison.
>>
>>377091462
Just do it and roll back to the previous settings if it doesn't work.
>>
ok is it just me or is it really hard to hear the radio in 4 and 5?
>>
LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED
Playboy or Dwayne?
Francis or Derrick?
Kill Darko or spare Darko?
Revenge or Deal?
>>
>>377092086
playboy
francis
kill darko
revenge

imo all of the choices you make in gta 4 are pretty obvious except for killing/sparing darko. and even that decision had little impact to the story.
>>
>>377092086
Kill playboy he's a fucking annoying modern bitch nigga, they did good satire of it even back in 2007

Darko lives to die a slow death to end a pitiful life, Niko feels better about this decision aswell so win win

This is where you DO take your revenge, GTA 4's story teaches a good lesson of when revenge is practical and when it is empty
>>
>>377089142
4 was boring as fuck. 5 was a step in the right direction but is still no where near as good as SA
>>
>>377092086
Kill Dwayne, he's a mopey miserable prick that's always bitching about people not sucking his dick and Playboy is kind of a tool too but he treats him better than he deserves.
>>
>>377089142
GTA 4 and 5 both suck.
>>
>>377092575
but Dwayne becomes a total bro if you save him
>>
>>377092503
>GTA 4's story teaches a good lesson of when revenge is practical and when it is empty
interesting
>>
>>377092572
SA fucking sucked.

Vice City was where it was at.
>>
I've just played it a few months ago for the first time, after playing GTA V. The story and the characters were such shit compared to 5 that I had to quit it 2/3 in. It was just a waste of my time.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.