[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ says Senran Kagura is shit >Decide to play it ironically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

>/v/ says Senran Kagura is shit
>Decide to play it ironically
>Haha can't wait to make fun of it with my /v/ br..........

>Actually play it
>It's pretty good and well made with better fighting game mechanics than any western game
>Enjoy it and unironically become a fan of the series.

Wtf you lied to me /v/ you said it was like Neptunia.
>>
It's a mediocre brawler series, but it isn't any worse than that either. It's completely playable by any appreciable metric, and the characters and fanservice are left to pick up the slack from there. The end result is something that's clearly budget in nature but actually not all that bad. Not great, but not bad either.

Valkyrie Drive plays better, though.
>>
It's good.
>>
>>377088581
Valkyrie drive is better.
>>
File: 1463432783982.gif (3MB, 292x402px) Image search: [Google]
1463432783982.gif
3MB, 292x402px
>>377088581
But I like neptunia
>>
>>377088581
>better fighting game mechanics than any western game

That's not saying much.
>>
File: typical senran thread.jpg (26KB, 649x172px) Image search: [Google]
typical senran thread.jpg
26KB, 649x172px
it's an average/above-average series but due to the retarded fanbase people treat it as nothing more than waifu bait, which it partly is, but that's beside the point

also /v/ is not one person
>>
>>377088581
I didn't like the first one that came to steam felt like bootleg dynasty warriors haven't tried the newest one though.
>>
>>377092082
it's a bit slower and more technical in the combat, but once you learn how to pull off cancels and shit, it becomes really fun
>>
File: 5Mjk8sR.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
5Mjk8sR.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
But the game is garbage.
>>
>>377091553
>Tfw playing Nep 1 for the first time
>Expecting slice of life anime stuff because of what /v/ says about it
>Get a million game references instead, the Metal Gear jokes had me in stitches
>>
Senran Kagura and Neptunia are prime examples of people shitting on something just because a few people on /v/ said it was bad. Are you going to listen to people who don't even play video games AND who don't truly appreciate them for what they are for the rest of your life?
>>
>>377092286
Metal gear jokes?
>>
The Versus games are absolute dogshit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.