[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name your favorite things about each souls games. That includes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: tfw_when_the_feast_begins.png (399KB, 804x549px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_when_the_feast_begins.png
399KB, 804x549px
Name your favorite things about each souls games. That includes Ds2 and BB, if you haven't played it skip it.

I'm really curious as to what people liked in all of the games.
>>
1: Feeling of helplessness. First time making it to blighttown swamp bonfire captures this well. No way back but where you came from.

2: Expansiveness. It was so big I still get lost and turned around when I replay it.

3: Say what you want about how it ruins PVP, the responsiveness of the rolling is really satisfying after playing the first two games. It also makes the boss battles feel like less of a slog. Best combat hands down.
>>
>>377073674
1: You can get nearly any kind of character up and running very early relative to the other two games. An early or midgame sorceror in DS1 is a million times better than the same thing in DS2.
2: Power stancing.
3: Early area design. Not even funny how much better it is than the other two games.
>>
File: 1494630719742.png (6KB, 184x165px) Image search: [Google]
1494630719742.png
6KB, 184x165px
>>377073674
i like that they are all memes on /v/
>>
des: theres such mystery about the lore npc and mechanics. when it first came out it felt like a nes game where you had to talk with your friends about it to learn how to play

1: the cohesiveness of the world and the feeling of starting out as such a weak schmuck that taking out the pantheon at the end felt incredible. i honestly didn't think you'd actually fight the gods shown in the intro

2. ambitious, tried to do something different from the highly successful original. brave but flawed

bb: best worldbuilding and weapons

3: best bosses
>>
File: Jeff+goldblum_2.jpg (42KB, 496x377px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff+goldblum_2.jpg
42KB, 496x377px
>>377073674
>3-5 Dark Souls threads up at any one time

I swear if someone made a "what are your favorite walking animations in Dark Souls" thread dozens of people would ironically post in it.
>>
>>377077003
Well I mean, what are yours?
I like Dark Souls 2s walking cycle. It has a nice feel to it
>>
File: CWfbpmTUkAEb1td.jpg (63KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CWfbpmTUkAEb1td.jpg
63KB, 600x338px
>>377073674
>Demon's Souls
Atmosphere, level design.
>Dark Souls
Invasions.
>Dark Souls II
Some armor sets.
>Bloodborne
Literally everything.
>Dark Souls III
Soundtrack.
>>
>>377073674
1: consistency
2: variety
3: bosses
>>
Do you meme loving fucks like Dark Souls or not? Make up your fucking minds, Jesus.
>>
1. world felt dark and large and interconnected

2. the crowns dlc, ivory king's backstory

3. not playing it

bb. the lore, cainhurst
>>
>DeS
Soul form was so much better than hollowing.
>DS
Interconnected world
>DS2
Very varied areas, even if they were mostly crap
>DS3
The areas were great as standalone levels, even if the world was a bit linear. Took just enough from BB to feel fresh.
>BB
Agressivity and atmosphere.
>>
>>377073674
The relentless shilling on /v/.

Fuck off, you're worse than Overcucks.
>>
>>377078462
>dont talk about video games

why dont you just filter dark souls and the like and be done with it?
>>
ds1: Art direction and level design.
ds2: Improved pvp and weapons. Also some cool new lore.
ds3: I literally can't think of anything.
>>
File: 1353789045752.jpg (178KB, 374x512px) Image search: [Google]
1353789045752.jpg
178KB, 374x512px
DeS: All the broken builds, also the 2 handed sword stance
DaS: World inter connectivity
DaS2: Usable left hand weapons
DaS3: Movement
BB: Everything but PvP
>>
>>377078651
Don't talk about the same video game in five different threads, more like. Why don't you just use the search function instead of cluttering up the board with garbage? Filtering "Dark Souls" doesn't even get rid of this thread.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.