[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Good idea Allow players to choose dialogue that they'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>Good idea
Allow players to choose dialogue that they'd actually want to say whether it be good, evil or neutral aka any RPG worth its salt

>Bad idea
Force the player to play someone that at worst, can only be chaotic neutral cause the character is still a good guy that can't do anything bad aka Witcher 3

>Good idea
Having character stats that define your character and allow for non violent approaches aka Fallout and Planescape Torment

>Bad idea
Being forced to play a single set character that does nothing but sword fight aka Geralt in Witcher 3

>Good idea
Being able to roleplay a character of several races, genders, etc aka Dragon Age Origin and Morrowind

>Bad idea
Despite the lore saying otherwise, force the character to play only one character aka Geralt in Witcher 3

>Good idea
Having multiple characters that fulfill multiple roles your main PC can't aka Baldur's Gate 1/2

>Bad idea
Being a multiclassing Mary Sue aka Geralt in Witcher 3

>Good idea
Having Batman vision in a Batman game aka Arkham games

>Bad idea
Having Batman vision in a non-Batman game aka Witcher 3
>>
what happened witcherbros?
>>
TW is an action/adventure game, not an RPG. I've always been confused why people call it an RPG
>>
>>377068947
Are you implying that every video game should have the same set of rules, not leaving room for getting inspired by other video games or having alternate storytelling or roleplay whatsoever?
>>
>>377069265
Hes a bot and is not actually able to answer your quesiton.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/zKaccKCmyEnu2_0GOBhP-Q/
>>
>>377068947
you thread suck dude
>>
>it's a millennial complains they can't play as their own special little snowflake in a single game thread
>>
>>377069361
Jesus christ. How do we solve this problem? He's not the first one I see. Maybe use r9k's bot would do the trick.
>>
>muh batman senses
Is it really THAT much of an issue?
>>
>>377069361
>He's been at this for at least a year
>>
>>377069625
>How do we solve this problem?
I'm more interested in the purpose of this bot. All the threads are vidya related, though many are bait like this one. Not all of them are though.
>>377070101
Over two years I think.
>>
>>377070191
page 1 goes up to july 2016 and the others won't load
>>
Wow, look at that, yet another thread by a buttdevastated Soulsfag in which he pretends to be an RPG purist to malign a game franchise far superior to the one he spent hundreds of hours on.

Never seen that before.
>>
>>377069231
Games like Final Fantasy 7 are called RPGs, as well. Have people who ask this question only played Dark Souls and Skyrim?

OP would not be able to even stomach the overwhelming bulk of RPGs that generally top "best of" lists.
>>
>skip through boring dialogue
>boring floaty sword fighting that feels like a worse souls
>game crashes
Honestly, what's the appeal?
>>
>>377071956
It actually has a story and characters. The problem with Souls is that it brought in people who traditionally just played Call of Duty games but who now think that they like RPGs.

Dark Souls is an NES game with pretty graphics discovered by kids just now realizing that once upon a time video games were hard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.