[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>OMG, why doesn't Dishonored 2 have a neutral route?!?!?!?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: neutralfags.png (55KB, 710x960px) Image search: [Google]
neutralfags.png
55KB, 710x960px
>OMG, why doesn't Dishonored 2 have a neutral route?!?!?!?!

Holy shit you neutralfags are insufferable

Why do you faggots always want every game developer to bow down and service your every indecisive retarded need?
>>
>>377065004
>wanting options make you a faggot

You heard it here folks.
>>
Just a heads up that our resident bot is currently making the rounds.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/neutralfags.png/
This is just one of the MANY threads it makes one after the other.hell it made at least three in the last 5min
>>
File: 1468654752560[1].png (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468654752560[1].png
14KB, 640x480px
fencesitters are the worst
>>
>>377065434
>how DARE you not take an extremist position in everything
I AM SILLY
>>
>>377065004
I know this is just a shitposting thread and all but I'm curious if anyone ever actually wanted a Dishonored neutral route. Or how they'd think that would even work.
>>
>getting mad at reasonable and balanced approaches to things

HAAH WAAW
>>
Anyone who decided to take Neutral as their faction in Anarchy Online please leave this thread! I don't want you in Athens or Rome!
>>
>>377065595
I was in an extremist position with your mom last night
>>
>the world Is black and white
>instead of doing what best suits me I'm going to be super good or evil!
>every games moral system boils down to kill or don't kill everything
>I can for my own motives so I'm going to do whatever these evil or good factions tell me to do

Are polarfags the worst?
>>
>>377065004
>What haters think Neutral is like
>I must carefully balance my good and bad so since I pet the puppy in the last chapter I must kick it this chapter

>What neutralfags really want
>I think the puppy is ugly and I don't want to pet it, but I don't want to kick it either.
>>
>>377065434
>getting upset by people whose opinions fall anywhere away from the edges of the spectrum, regardless of what that opinion is
Being the biggest retard isn't a competition, you can slow down.
>>
>>377066416
Technically a neutral route in DS1 is entirely possible depending on what you consider "Neutral"
I mean there are three real possibilities:
>Corvo kills all of his targets, but Dunwall ends up mostly okay
>Corvo kills a lot of people including his targets but Dunwall still ends up okay
>Corvo spares all of his targets, but murders a shit ton of guards but Dunwall ends up okay
>>
>>377067081
>abbreviating dishonored as DS
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 467x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 467x513px
>OHHHH YOU BELIEVE IN GOD??
>hahahha biblecuck, keep believing in your fairlytales

>LMAO YOU THINK THERE ISNT A GOD?
>*tips fedora* m'lady

Excuse me, but neutral is the best choice here.
>>
File: mona.jpg (17KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
mona.jpg
17KB, 300x180px
>WRPGs
>OP's pic

>JRPGs
>Path A and Path B are retarded as fuck in their own rights and Neutral is the only option you can take without looking like a stupid memer
>>
>>377067081
The thing is considering the "good" route of Dishonored has you do insanely fucked up shit to your targets, I don't see much of a difference between that and a neutral route in which you're just killing people who get in your way.
>>
>>377067330
Ultimately the existence of God doesn't really matter. I'm not going to change my behaviors either way.
>>
>>377067553
>JRPGs
>having different paths
>>
File: Gore Ubergestalt.jpg (38KB, 391x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gore Ubergestalt.jpg
38KB, 391x1000px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: 123123.png (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
123123.png
47KB, 250x250px
haha yeah dude a very great chart it definitely applies.
>>
File: 1490501713174.png (435KB, 1054x941px) Image search: [Google]
1490501713174.png
435KB, 1054x941px
I don't want a neutral route, I wanted my choices in the first game to fucking matter.

>Were you a merciful ghost or a coldblooded killer?
"Merciful"
>Lol just kidding you're a mass murderer and you made the plague worse
>Did you stop Delilah by trapping her in her wack-ass crystal prison?
"Yeah"
>Lol no you didn't Daud didn't do shit Delilah's back even though it could've been literally ANY OTHER WITCH, like a young witch who escaped the mansion when Daud infiltrated and sought revenge
>You may not have killed guards, but did you kill the main targets or imprison them?
"Imprisoned"
>Lol no you didn't you killed all of them because that's the only way we can get people to suspect Corvo also you're dumb as rocks and didn't realize that 99 percent of the Watch was talking with people in the other country

Dishonored 2's gameplay is more Dishonored, which is good, but it is without a doubt the most infuriating fucking sequel when it comes to story holy shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.