[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Insane difficulty has no checkpoints, meaning that if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: outlast.jpg (44KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
outlast.jpg
44KB, 584x800px
>The Insane difficulty has no checkpoints, meaning that if the player dies, they will lose all of their progress and be forced to start from the beginning of the game.

Can somebody explain how this is done?
>>
>>377064967
Autism.
>>
Outlast is on PS4 and PC marketer
>>
I don't understand why you keep making this thread. If it was shilling it would be for Outlast 2, and it's not memey enough for a "joke".
>>
>>377064967
git gud
>>
>>377064967
>suffer through our 30 minute intro again

I liked Outlast but that's just fucking mean.
>>
>>377064967
As someone who played through this a couple times and attempted the hardest difficulty (though didnt complete it), I can say its entirely possible with some time and effort.

All the dangerous parts of the game are just patrolling enemies, if you know where they're going or you're watching a guide its easy enough to avoid and outrun them. Then the only issue is the bullshit hitboxes. At the very end of the game you have to run and hit 3 different buttons or some shit all while a ghost is chasing you. I died a whole bunch of times even though i was running as fast as I could and he kills you instantly. I imagine getting to the end, dying to that and losing all your progress would be absolute bullshit. But yea, its totally possible

Now blops 3 realistic mode, what the fuck was that? I literally couldnt get past the first room, and i did mile high club and completed every cod on veteran
>>
>>377065801
BLOPS 3 basically requires you to get a gun that has a scope that lets you see through walls and shoot through them so you have to go prone somewhere and pick at enemies for 3 years. It's boring bullshit.
>>
If you know the map layout and enemy patrols well enough it only takes about 2-3 hours to finish it. The real bullshit part is right at the end as
>>377065801
said, when the Walrider is chasing you and sometimes you'll just fucking die without being able to do anything about it, its just running as fast as you can and praying to god you don't get gibbed. Not that hard, but that ending sequence is a load of shit.
>>
File: 1466041265836.gif (975KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
1466041265836.gif
975KB, 250x227px
>>377065801
I literally don't remember anything from this game.
>>
>>377064967
Repeat thread. Copy/paste thread. Autism thread.
>>
>>377064967
I think the BEST way to set a horror game save system would be to give you limited loads, so say you die, you have 4 loads left of a save, of course you can find/earn more, but no more than a set number, say 5.
And when you run out of loads?
Save file deleted.
They did that shit for the moira episode of REREV2, that shit was fucking horrifying when you were on your last life.
Gives you an incentive not to play like a fucking lunatic, and to actually be afraid of getting fucked up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.