[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bioware makes shitty ga- https://www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: bioware.png (57KB, 404x86px) Image search: [Google]
bioware.png
57KB, 404x86px
>bioware makes shitty ga-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsxE0dwLICU&t=1s
>>
>>377064164
literally took off my headphones about 15 seconds after that song started

this was so goddamn cringy
>>
I motion to have threads that start with this cutoff meme instantly banned.

Also OP is an underage memeing faggot.
>>
Didn't DA:O have a moment like this that was better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAANKFPchtA
>>
File: (You).jpg.jpg.jpg.jpg.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg.jpg.jpg.jpg.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
>>377064462
>grrrr i hate memes!!
>>
>>377064164
i sure hope EA dispands them soon
>>
s>>377064902
disband*
>>
bioware is okay at making licensed games
bioware is terrible at making original games

this is not a post-ea trend, this is how it has been
>>
>>377064164
it's so fucking bad. it's a good thing da2 was one of the worst games ever made

>>377064660
who cares about that garbage dlc
>>
>>377064996
What license did the original Mass Effect use?
>>
>>377064164

Bioware made decent games. Not great ones, but decent. KOTOR is the example most people fap to, but Obsidion pretty definitively blew it out of the water with their sequel.

And then they went full SJW and shit all over themselves.
>>
>>377065227
>who cares about that garbage dlc
???

I'm pretty sure Leliana's song plays in the base game.
>>
>>377065764
oh, i don't remember and i don't care. origins was a let down. the origin stories sucked ass because they were so short and had virtually no impact outside of your origin except during the first hour of the game
>>
>>377064996
Bioware was good pre EA.
>>
>>377065273
KOTOR and KOTOR 2 are shit. Obsidian has yet to make a game that is remotely as good as Baldur's Gate 2.
>>
>>377065273
I never got the obsession over KOTOR it just proves that Bioware writing was always trash.
>>
>>377066406
I like KOTOR just because I'm a huge star wars fan and it's a good fix for that. I assumed that's why people thought KOTOR was so good.
>>
>>377066651
Yeah I guess I can understand that a bit, just proves that Star Wars fans really have been starved of decent games though.
>>
>>377064164
-y shit for fags.
>>
>>377066406
It was alright for the times. It nails the Star Wars feel very well, but its story and characters do not have a lot of depth to them. It's enjoyable for what it is.
Kotor 2 takes that story and turns it into something more plausible and a lot more darker. Coming to the realization of why Revan did what he did in the first game was one of those things that cemented him as one the most interesting characters in the saga for me. Bioware was just content in having be one of the usual Dark Lords with no plausible agenda.
>>
>>377064996
>ware is okay at making licensed games
t. Newfag
>>
>>377066982
People keep saying that but I honestly don't believe it, since KOTOR 2 is on the same level as "oh shit Anakin is supposed to bring balance to the force, but what that really meant was bringing evil back into play" or whatever that thing was. KOTOR 2's villains were still comically evil. Nihilus eats planets and Sion is literally powered by a hate boner. Kreia talks a lot of shit and waxes a lot of poetics, but her goal was something that was repeatedly stated to be capable of resulting in the destruction of all life. But hey, Jedi and Sith are stupid, amirite?
>>
>>377067083
Bioware Edmonton has only ever made decent licensed games. I don't see the problem.
>>
>>377068865
Scratch that, I forgot Sonic Chronicles.
>>
>>377067972
Were they really? Sion has no delusious of grandeur or of conquest. He just wants to kill you, the last living Jedi, for his own personal reasons (which are a bit different depending on your gender). If you take your time to speak to him about Revan he both applauds and scorns his efforts in taking over the Republic but not finishing the job and launching for the unknown regions while the galaxy remained wrecked by war.
Nihilus there's not much to say about him. He eats planets yes, but was it out of malice? Being a beast chained to instinct does not strike me as being evil for evil's sake. Kreia even speculates that sparing Visas was the last shred of "self" that was left within him. As for the old woman herself, I think you're misunderstanding her motivations. While she hated the Force, it was not her goal to bring about an end to it. That was just a facade to force you into action and make your training complete. All the events of the game are orchestrated by her to both understand the reasons why you gave up the force and face your past demons in one single swoop.
>>
>>377064164

Lol Bioware.
>>
>>377064741
Yes the (You) gathering meme along with template thread shit like this is why half the threads on the board at any given moment are epik bate
The complete irreverence and quality-blindness that has come along with normalfag/ribbit assimilation in the past some odd years is tired as fuck
>>
>>377064164

Hmmm
>>
>>377069803

Aaaaaaaaaa Bioware.
>>
>>377069159
Sugarcoat it how you want, Sion in practice was a generic Dark Lord talking about how awful the Jedi were and how great it is to kick small animals and weak children. Nihilus was literally a being of malice, made from poor sap that got caught in a blast sure, but Nihilus again in practice was literally a black cloud of evil in human form. And he was also needlessly sadistic.

>A facade to force you into action
>Her literal plan
>That you end up killing her over
>And then leave to do something ENTIRELY unrelated to Kreia or her plans that you would have done anyway

What "training" did she give you aside from long winded but ultimately pointless lessons which honestly boil down to "ever watched the butterfly effect?"
>>
I remember feeling the most uncomfortable I ever felt playing a videogame at this point. I even covered my face in second hand shame.
>>
File: 1416794436100.webm (806KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1416794436100.webm
806KB, 1920x1080px
>>377069803
>>
>>377070401
I find it hard to believe that you have any sense of embarrassment or shame if you made it that far into Cisquisition.
>>
>>377070542
Pirated it but the autism was too great
>>
>>377070468
>no armor in legs
Asking for a dickstab
>>
File: 1416802141845.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
1416802141845.webm
3MB, 896x504px
>>377070710
>>
>>377070267
>That you end up killing her over
That's how Sith do it in Star Wars. They train one apprentice that will end up killing them in the long run. If that seems retarded to you, blame the rule of two and Lucas.
And Kreia gives you plenty of training during the course of the game. Just on the Ebon Hawk she can train you to hear the thoughts of your companions and see through the force, improve your lightsaber combat (although she borrows Visas to spar you for those). Hell, she's the reason you started feeling the force again in the first place.

>And then leave to do something ENTIRELY unrelated to Kreia or her plans that you would have done anyway
You also seem to forget that if it weren't for Kreia tracking you down the main character would still be in exile. They had no intention of returning to the galaxy and to the republic.

Did we play the same game you and me?
>>
>>377070786
Never gets old
Then they outdone themselves with bad animations in Andromeda
>>
>>377065227
DA2 was better than DAO though.
Origins is so overrated.
>>
>>377072161
DA2 is a rushed mess of reused assets, downgraded assets and overall edginess. First time I hated the MC, everyone sucks Hawke off
>>
>>377072765
I never said it's good,
but everyone always calls DAO great when it's just as mediocre as the sequels.
>>
>>377064164
Is this a blatant attempt of copying Lord of the Ring?
>>
>>377071147
Apparently we did because she isn't the reason you start feeling the force again.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.