[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man achieved the impossible last night. Say something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (24KB, 385x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 385x352px
This man achieved the impossible last night.

Say something nice about him.
>>
It's not impossible it's just fucking boring with the same three fucking people winning every tourney. I only watch Days 1 and 2 of Melee tourneys because pools are the fucking best; that DK who beat Tafokints was fucking hilarious and WAY better than the actual Top 8.
>>
>>377064159
who?
>>
Hows the mcdonalds job gonna work out when melee goes down hill and he has to pay child support to his fat crazy wife.
>>
>>377064159
What did Mango do?
>>
File: we'reclear.jpg (75KB, 730x480px) Image search: [Google]
we'reclear.jpg
75KB, 730x480px
Armada made numerous uncharacteristic mistakes. mang0 himself all but admitted he got away with murder. said he should have lost the whole series at least 4 times.

That first game 5 when Armada went all the way out to try to seal the game... that was some unimaginable shit
>>
I'm just glad Armada didn't win again.
>>
>>377064835
This, but I'm also glad Hungrybox didn't win either.
>>
>>377064159
spoiler
>>
>>377064159
I don't care who wins, aslong as it isnt Hbox
>>
>>377064365
>hows the mcdonalds job gonna work out
Super good since he'll just stream and get money from his McDonald's worker fans that never achieved anything because they were his fans.
>>
>>377065226
i honestly can not fucking imagine being a mang0 fanboy
>>
>>377064457
mango still played extraordinarily well though
>>
It's time to accept Mango as the GOAT
>>
>>377064159
I haven't been keeping up with the smash scene.

Could I get the highlights or a link to whatever I should see?
>>
>>377065335
I just enjoy seeing him play well and win.
I don't understand the people who give him money and treat him like some sort of divine being. Where does that kind of mentality even come from?
>>
>>377064457
They were both playing well, that greedy play Armada tried in game 5 of the first set was the only really questionable decision of his, though I'll admit that one error definitely cost him the tournament, but that's just the nature of the game.
>>
>>377068653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZh9aXUcN2s
>>
>>377068941
It comes from the lack of validation in their lives, the sooner the game dies the better.
>>
>>377068941
I think it comes from how some people have that natural talent where people flock to them. I wonder all the time that fat piece of shit imaqtpie has so many subs but people like him i guess? Some people find him entertaining so they sub to mang0 same way how alex19 gets subs but isnt the best in the world. go figure
>>
Every single Melee tournament is either:

Mango v Armada
Mango v Hbox
Armada v Hbox

with m2k occasionally thrown in

What a fun fucking community
>>
>>377064159
I can't believe it... he really does win every tournament on mother's day...
Wow.
>>
>>377070613
Thanks, my dude.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.