[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /v/, Ben Brode has just offered you (yes, you!) the job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed.png (171KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
171KB, 300x300px
Alright /v/, Ben Brode has just offered you (yes, you!) the job of fixing Hearthstone. You're tasked with not only saving Ladder, but Arena as well, and bringing the meta of both to the best place it can be.

However, because it's fucking Blizzard, he's given you some restrictions on how you can go about this. Here are the rules. You must:
>buff exactly three cards
>nerf exactly three cards
>remove exactly three cards from the game
>bring exactly three Wild cards back to the Standard format
>alter exactly one hero power (can be a buff or a nerf)
Well, /v/? How do you do it?
>>
>>377061890
it's the best state it's ever been
gg ez
>>
>>377061890
Dont do anything Shadowverse has done.
Except giving more free packs.
>>
Remove Priest.
>>
File: 1472389382001.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1472389382001.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Fuck the rules. I just limit every deck to 1 legendary and make the brawl give the newest card pack.
>>
>>377061990
>the current cost of HS is ok
>the current meta being so reliant on legendaries is ok
>the RNG associated with the game right now is ok
>arena right now is ok

No, not even close. Kripp literally just posted a video today with Hearthstones problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY1aDgIevos&feature=youtu.be

If you want to fix hearthstone:

-Remove the 3 expansion format and replace it with 2 expansions and 2 adventures a year. One for each season.

The original reason for the 3 expansion format was because people were complaining that they spent too long waiting for new expansjons and adventures just didnt have enough impact on the game because only expansions really changed things up to a sizable degree ( with obvious expceptions). They could have just made it so you got an extra adventure every year to help change things and keep the hype season alive for longer every year which helps bring a lot of traction to hearthstone, but no they went with what made the most money at the cost of the happiness of the playerbase, specifically the f2p.

Second, remove cards like Primordial glyph and Shimmering tempest and just never think about making these cards ever again. Fuck these extremely stupid cards that dictate games because you highrolled or had a crapshoot. Some RNG is ok like in the form of lightning storm where it isnt too insane and have significant drawbacks, but things like primoridal glyph that just have no downside ( or the late drakonid operative). They just dont need to exist. At all.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170516_033836.png (16KB, 323x99px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170516_033836.png
16KB, 323x99px
>>377063736
>>
>>377061890
You cant fix this dungheap by changing a few cards.

Charge removed
Discover removed
Add more scry/fetch effects like tracking/shadowvisions
>>
>>377063736
>being poor is ok
I agree that they should give more gold per day + give free packs more frequently

>kripp posted a video today
wow fascinating ;)
>>
>>377061890
Purchasable strucure decks
Brawls give 100g
Wild arena, double prefernce on cards from the most recent 3 sets
Ice barrier(the immune one) goes to hall of fame

Idk from there, but i think its a start
>>
>>377061890

>Ben Brode has offered you a job of fixing Hearthstone

I fucking doubt it because Blizzard just does whatever they think its best and they rarely listen to their players.
>>
>>377063981
The point of the video was that there are a fuck ton of problems with the game, claiming that the game is the best its ever been is retarded.

And when you say shit like >being poor is ok, its such a subjective term because you can go ahead and be a shit eating asshole and claim that anyone who spends less than $1,000 a year is poor. You didn't have to spend this much previously as something like $200 was completely fine every year since you had a lot of time to conserve dust to buy adventures and you'd only need to craft certain cards per expansion while obviously buying some packs. Even something like $200 a year is already asking for a lot for a game considering most companies sell games at $60 and provide you wit ha fuck ton more content than a simple hearthstone expansion. You get so much from your dollar by buying overwatch instead of 50 fucking ungoro packs and you save 10 dollars too.
>>
>>377064267
>I fucking doubt it because Blizzard just does whatever they think makes them the most money without giving a shit about what players want

fixed for you
>>
>>377064151

removing Ice Block would completely destroy Mage. Rogues can operate without conceal, warlocks without PO. Mages would never survive without ice block
>>
File: 1472408793948.jpg (278KB, 700x2150px) Image search: [Google]
1472408793948.jpg
278KB, 700x2150px
>>377064440

Thx anon
>>
>>377061890
all cards are free for everyone
gg game is balanced with the exception of hero powers maybe
>>
>>377064604

this would be funnier if the words in the right column were gone
>>
i would add the ability to trade cards with people
>>
>>377061890
>buff 3
kalaedasour is 7/7 and its untargetable with spells doesn't apply to you
marsh queen is 5/5 with taunt and summons 2 1/2 taunts in addition to what it does already
barnabus draws a card at the end of the turn and has taunt in addition to what it has
>nerf 3
rogue quest now makes them 4/4
bloodsail gains half the attack of your weapon rounded up
nzoth's first mate weapon is 1/2
>remove 3
hydrologist
patches
aviana
>bring 3 from wild
ancient healbot
sylvanys
loatheb
>change 1 hero power
make shaman's discover a totem, from play a random one not on the field yet
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.