[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What is trash talking >Boasting about your skills, intimidating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: trash.png (871KB, 817x601px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
871KB, 817x601px
>What is trash talking
>Boasting about your skills, intimidating or making fun of a competitor in an effort to up the ante, joke around or demoralize them.
>Why would you do that?
>Trash talking is not for everyone. Some might find it…. uncivilized. Toxicity and abusive behavior are already pretty rife in multiplayer gaming communities.Overall, it ups the ante and makes winning so much more enjoyable.
>When to trash talk
>Trash talking is best in in-person social situations with several people around to check you and your opponents’ manners. Local multiplayer games are basically the only acceptable context for this. Don't trash random strangers online.
>Who to trash talk
>Friends or family you have longstanding competition with are the most common recipients of trash talking. Childhood friends, siblings or anyone you’ve competed against for years and years have probably put up with your crap for long enough anyway.
>It is a bad idea to trash talk significant others while you are playing video games with them, especially if you are better than them at said game.
>With anybody else, including acquaintances and strangers, maybe don’t go into a match with shit-talking guns blazing.
>How to trash talk
>While waiting for a match to cue, you can hype your performance
>Cheer for yourself. If you do something clutch, you can point it out
>Intersperse boasts or jabs with praise and compliments, so you’re not just dumping on your opponent
>Be witty! Anybody can be rude
>How not to trash talk
>Personal attacks are bad. It’s weak and a reflection of your own bad trash talking skills if you insult somebody’s weight, race, religion, family, economic background, gender or mental health. It’s shitty and uncreative to tell your opponent that you “raped” them.
>Don’t trash talk people you don’t know. And have mercy, if your opponent is bad at the game you’re playing, or having a bad day, you could make them pretty upset.

Is this accurate?
>>
D'Analstacio lol
>>
>>377057402

The Jerk Store called, and they’re running out of you!
>>
i'll talk shit how i like thanks
>>
File: sheldor.jpg (39KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
sheldor.jpg
39KB, 630x420px
Why do you post shitty articles?
Are you going out of your way to find shit that aggravates everyone for the lulz?

GET FUCKED
>>
>Not trash talking in the hopes on tilting the opponent fit an easier win or RQ
>>
File: 1478480974253.jpg (41KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1478480974253.jpg
41KB, 785x757px
>>377057312
>Trash talk people on EUW lol servers
>Realise it's a complete waste of time because none of these degenerates even speak English
>>
>>377057312
good trash talk makes your opponent tilt and throw even harder than they were before you started styling on them.

The best trash talk makes your opponent's team start shitting on each other in all chat. That's when you know you've won the psychological war.
>>
>>377057312
>Here's my guide on how to trash talk!
> Don't!
Why did she feel the need to write this? Why not just tell people not to trash talk?
>>
>>377057312
Nigga Man Shut da fuck up ASAP! I'm talkin shit bout you all the time, Nigga! You a little Bitch Ass Nigga, man
>>
>>377057475
That's too personal.
>>
>>377057312
>People need a "GUIDE" about common sense stuff
Holy shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.