[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I give up, I can't do it, fuck the time limit. Died on Gyorg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1451991950886.png (33KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451991950886.png
33KB, 320x240px
I give up, I can't do it, fuck the time limit. Died on Gyorg on the third day, not doing that fucking temple again. Zelda 2 is easier
>>
Play the song of time backwards, nerd. It gives you twice the amount of time.

You already know the fish egg song, just play that shit and go straight to the temple.

Or, better yet, get that chateau romani for INFINITE MAGIC.
>>
>>377057035
>twice
triple, actually. it's ultra babby mode.

op you aren't supposed to do each dungeon in a single run. loot the place, reset, get the fairies, reset, then kill the boss and do the post-dungeon stuff in the area. you shouldn't have any trouble making it to the boss before the end of the first day once you have all the treasure and have already run the dungeon twice.
>>
>>377057371

Or you could just slow down time and save yourself the trouble.
>>
>>377056761
>Not running through every dungeon in one cycle
>>
>>377057371
All four dungeons can be beaten in three days if you use the reverse song of time. If you're not an spaz, you can do 100% the game easily in four cycles (not counting the first mandatory one).
>>
>>377056761
The game becomes a lot easier when you know to warp back into town, depositing rupees, and resetting time after figuring out the dungeon entrance.

If you find yourself low on time even starting the dungeon on the first day, and you have the song of time backwards to slow down the clock, restart the dungeon after finding the dungeon item (in this case the ice arrow for the Zora dungeon). It opens up a lot of shortcuts in the dungeon and makes completing it even faster.

To be fair, the Zora dungeon is easily the weakest of the three dungeons, with the Goron dungeon being a close second. The quest surrounding Zora dungeon is way better than the actual dungeon itself. Also Ikana Canyon is the best part of the game so don't quit yet OP.
>>
>>377057571
>>377057792
You guys turn the difficulty down to easy when you're getting beat by other games, too?
>>
>>377059235
>now you can even play games WRONG
woah
>>
>>377057828
>Ikana Canyon is the best part of the game
As long as you don't count the well in.
>>
>>377059480
>using easy modo for kids that can't into time management
you're better than that, anon
>>
>>377059619
>powerlevel posting about a fucking Zelda game

WHOA there, let me get the FUCK out of your way before I get absolutely trampled. Obviously no one is better at playing games made for children than this dude. Watch out casuals, this fucker is going to light every torch in Hyrule before you even have a chance to BLINK.
>>
>>377059235
>easy mode
>slowing down time in MM makes enemies easier to kill, money easier to get and items easier to find

Woah didnt know bro, thanks, i almost thought you wanted me to arbitrarily inconvenience myself or something but now i know that it's a full difficulty mode and i dont wanna be a casual of all things, then 4channers wouldnt suck my cock
>>
>>377059619
zelda IS for kids
>>
>>377059589
Well of Backtracking doom. I have enough patience that as a kid I didn't mind that stuff so it didn't bother me.
>>
>>377057035
It's also weaker in the 3DS version
>>
File: 1443826085801.jpg (33KB, 500x375px)
1443826085801.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>377059235
>>377059619
because god forbid everyone isn't an autist like you have has to EVERYTHING in a set order and within a certain time, amirite?
>>
>>377060148
He beat Majora's Mask on the secret hardest difficulty also known as "Kiss your ass goodbye"
And he did it without taking a single point of damage.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.