[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this video still relevant? Was it even at some point? I d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
Is this video still relevant?
Was it even at some point?
I donĀ“t wanna be alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc&spfreload=10
>>
perhaps
>>
i don't know
>>
You're not the boss of me now
>>
Most of the shit has been fixed with the second wave of Switches.
>>
probz
>>
>>377049118
Who's to say?
>>
>>377049118
>Crowbat
Literally Cherrypickying:The YouTube channel
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
File: IMG_1842.jpg (16KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1842.jpg
16KB, 200x233px
>>377049118
D DONT WORRY IT IT OKAY WHEN NINTENDO CONSOLES BRAKE! BOTW MUH 98! MUH 98 MUH 98
SONIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>377050954
He's right about Dead Rising though
>>
less relevant now than it ever was.
>>
you're not so big
>>
Stop pretending it matters if it does or not
The dude posts performance issues at launches for everything

You guys want to see REAL Bullshit?
Look at CNET's absolutely dumb video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPtPIpXwpvs
>>
>>377050954
>>377051184

does it for all fuck ups though
>>
File: ddf.jpg (80KB, 249x361px) Image search: [Google]
ddf.jpg
80KB, 249x361px
>>377051184
>but sony!!!
>>
File: cant take this shit much more.png (107KB, 299x350px) Image search: [Google]
cant take this shit much more.png
107KB, 299x350px
>>377049118
Hardware defects are always prevalent in first years of shipments so yes, there will still be defects because its still technically launch timeframe. There's a reason Nintendo is calling defects "PERFECTLY NORMAL", and im not talking about just the dock scratching.
>>
>>377049118
the wave thats on its way, is it safe? cuz i would wanna pick it up
>>
>>377051184
>console is broken
>go to the store
>refund/get a new one

?????
>>
>>377050954
Wow, what a genius you are to notice the purpose of his videos are to point out the flaws of each game.
>>
File: IMG_4831.jpg (51KB, 635x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4831.jpg
51KB, 635x467px
>>377053940
>get a new one
>>
>>377049118
Its as relevant as the millions of PS4's that shipped where they started to melt or chew up discs when turned on.
Or the Wii U at launch, which would brick if you didn't download the huge launch patch right away.
Or the original launch 3DS's that wouldn't turn back on if you used the 3D too much.

So no, not really.
>>
>>377049118
When a new electronic device gets released there's always going to be videos of a handful of the defective units of the initial batch. Defective units will keep getting made but there won't be 10s of videos of them in a single day.
>>
>>377053940
Let me fix that for you famalamadingdong
>console is broken
>have to wait for the stores to get it back into stock
>have to wait a month or longer
>finally back in stock
>"sorry sir, your time to return this has been up for a while. No exchanges."

There you go.
>>
>>377049118
>Is this video still relevant
No, most of the day one issues with the Switch have been fixed, and if anyone has any problems with their console than they can call Nintendo and get it fixed pretty fast/easily.

>Was it even at some point
Yes, when the Switch was released.

People don't want to buy a faulty product, and it's nice that some people are taking some time out to bring those flaws to light so that it:

1) Protects the consumer.
2) Shows companies that consumers are experiencing issues, and to fix said issues.
>>
>>377054935
Nintendo's warranty is a year long, so they could always call them to get their console repaired.

Send it off, and it usually comes back in about a week or two.
>>
>>377054092
except he's extremely shitty at doing that and only circlejerks whatever topic is popular in the outrage culture
>>
>>377055104
did the dead pixels get fixed?
>>
>few broken systems and some retards that don't know how to unlock the strap, so they just try to force it off with their nails
It's not.
>>
Scare-mongering is great for views.
>>
>>377049118
I love how this video with its insane amount of attention it brought to the switch console actually ended up helping the sales, since this caused so much discussion and was some people's first hearing of the fact that nintendo even released a new console.
>>
>>377049118
This video is innocent honestly, it's the way it blew up and all the comments it attracted that was absolute cancer.

>>377055471
Also this. I dont mind his videos but a lot of his vids are just pandering to the hatemob
>>
File: 193759.png (648KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
193759.png
648KB, 667x670px
>>377055297
And you don't see a problem with that?
>>
>>377051807
(yeah)
>>
>>377055640
>facts are fear-mongering
>>
>>377055297
Do you actually feel that that is acceptable?
>>
>>377050954
You're right except for E3s and game awards. There's really no need for cherrypickeng there.

Otherwise yeah, they say Reggie and Kojima killed his parents when he was young and wants revenge against the whole videogame industry.
>>
>>377056040
>>377056241
Are repair policies not good or something?
>>
>>377056157
yes, it is very possible to fear monger with cherry-picked facts.

Even though it's a fact that one person wins the lottery, it is still manipulative to show that one person on tv rather than the millions of losers to make others think that person could be them
>>
>>377055913
the switch video was better than most considering it had actual problems to point out. the issue is he acts like they're inevitably going to happen to all switches, which is retarded.
>>
>>377056516
Does he act that way? I suppose his comments on the video were pretty stupid, but it looks like it's more the commenters acting like this is surprising or unique to the Switch who are the real retards. It's obvious his channel is a Sonyfag channel
>>
>>377056631
if he didn't act that way he wouldn't be making his cancerous videos for low-hanging fruit.

his worst video is probably the GTA IV vs V one where he unironically presents trivial things no one cares about as utter factual reasoning for IV being better. when he could, y'know, present actual arguments like superior multiplayer, more focused story and better overall physics (instead of some unimportant shit like how a fucking helicopter affects water)
>>
>>377056908
No, his E3 garbage is much, MUCH worse. Faggots like him are way "LE CRINGE XDDD" is such an epic meme to use by impressionable, personality-devoid memetards.
>>
>>377056437
>Its perfectly fine to have to go through Nintendo's services to get your Switch fixed, instead of just going to the store and getting a new one, when the stores not having new ones is Nintendo's fault for artificial scarcity.

Its not. Its a problem that NINTENDO caused. Why should I be happy that I have to wait a few weeks to get back to playing games, when I could have just gotten a new one if they were in stock like any normal console is? Exchanging a console is free, but how much is it to send it to Nintendo? No I mean the shipping cost. Its not free.
>>
Well the Switch is still selling like hotcakes without any sign of stopping so I guess the video didn't have that big of an impact.
>>
>>377052251
This is like those "as seen on tv" product commercials.
>>
>>377050780
and you're not so big.
>>
>>377052251
Still legendary

>>377056908
wouldn't all that fall under physics though?

Still, I do see what you mean. Or maybe he doesnt actually care and just knows those vids will get views, which i'd dislike even more.
>>
>>377057501
>paying for shipping on repairs
You're making shit up.
>>
>>377049118
About as relevant as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FwlK-jU8Yg
>>
>>377057795
the point is that he showed the absolute most irrelevant, inconsequential bullshit possible instead. the only real thing he showed that had any value was how fucked the car destruction physics were, but that was a bug, so he gets no points.

also the other guy is right, the E3 shit is maximum cancer. he will always make them too because it appeals to the worst kind of retards imaginable.
>>
>>377056241
Sony and MS sure did with fat ps2's starting not to read disc, ylod, rrod, and launch ps4s eventually not accepting disc of any kind. These are things and there are bound to be a few faulty units. As long as it isn't 360's 35% failure rate and they are willing to replace your unit for free this isn't an issue you just had bad luck if your system fucked up
>>
>>377056908
>V story and physics
>good

A bank robber getting cucked by his wife, a "wacky crazy psycho XD" that would fit better in some edgy adult swim cartoon and a boring generic nigger, and missions that are 95% steal car buy mask and 5% heist and shit gunplay, but hey at least it has a better PC port than lV.
>>
It was a meme video to get views and /v/ fell for it
>>
>>377058459
i didn't say they were good. i believe IV is better. Crowbcat's videos are just fucking garbage.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.