[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This worth 40% off? Tell me the truth, and don't fuck me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: salt and sanctuary.jpg (33KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
salt and sanctuary.jpg
33KB, 460x215px
This worth 40% off? Tell me the truth, and don't fuck me around like before, okay?
>>
It's jank and derivative as fuck
>>
>>377037129
I liked it. It's not really anything great, but it's decent enough.

If you like mediocre Metroidvanias/the interconnected world design of Dark Souls I, you'll get a kick out of it.
>>
>>377037129
I liked it
>>
>>377037243
Derivative =/= bad
>>
>>377037129

> platformer
> "nintendo hard"
> wait, nintendo has been 4casul since the Wii... call it a "soulsborne" instead
>>
>>377037129
It is very frustrating, buggy and wasn't playtested without devmode
>>
>>377037312
Not op but was considering this.
Like the package deal cause I like Ska's other games that come with it.
Wish the first Dishwasher game came with it.
>>
>>377037129
If you like Metroidvanias (and you don't hate the Souls series), this is a pretty good game, especially for the price.
>>
2D games look like flash games now. Go back to sprites ffs
>>
I hated that piece of shit and quit after "Tree of Men" boss. It's so bad
>>
don't do it OP
40% isn't good enough
a pizza hut dinner box will die for that price
>>
Tries to be a 2D Dark Souls clone, ends up boring as shit
>>
>>377037129
Hopefully they bring in someone who can implement online multiplayer for their next one. Believe this was a little 2 person team, with other people who did some playtesting.
>>
Its a pretty good metroidvania that is derivative of the Souls series.
>>
Well I like Metroids and Souls, sounds like a win.
>>
>>377037615
The game isn't even particularly hard. The only actually bad part of the entire game is near the very end, where platforming is more of a guess than anything logical (for a very tiny section).
>>
>>377037129
I'd just get Hollow Knight.
>>
>>377037645
>Pizza Hut dinner box
>Nasty bread sticks and sauce.
>Soggy tips of some slices.
>Grease seeping through the bottom of the box.

A large skinny pizza with whatever on it is the best thing Pizza Hut has. Comes out perfect every time.
>>
>>377037981
Why not both? They're both great games.
>>
Personally I enjoyed it. Faith is OP and the level up system is cool. Local coop is god tier.
>>
>>377037981
It's on my wishlist, waiting for a sale.
>>
>>377038075
Salt and Sanctuary seems like a pretty good game mechanically but the art style and animations are just ugly.
>>
>>377038208
I have to say the flash look always turns me off.
>>
>>377038083
>go Paladin build
>Heavy Armor, Hammer/Mace, Faith, high endurance for decent rolling
>can mostly tank/heal through almost every boss fight
Maybe a bit too good.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.