[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.tssznews.com/2017/05/14/ sega-plans-to-revive-maj

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: segasammy.png (2MB, 1024x2591px) Image search: [Google]
segasammy.png
2MB, 1024x2591px
http://www.tssznews.com/2017/05/14/sega-plans-to-revive-major-ips-sega-sammy-recoving-from-restructure/
I hope they follow through. What existing IPs do you want to see? Are they bringing back Nights or Ristar?
>>
NiGHTS should be a shoo-in.
>>
>>377032518
We need a game based around Chaos. It doesn't have to be based around Sonic.
>>
i watched the chain chronicles animu, it was okay. think it was based on a gacha mobage though and those things are designed to suck down money like a pachinko machine so i sure wouldn't touch the game.
>>
>>377034020
Yeah Gumi handled the one we got like shit. It was $5 a draw with a 3% to get what you want. Hopefully they lower the price but apparently it works very well in japan.
>>
>>377032518
DAAAAAYTOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
They need to release that second wave of Steam Dreamcast ports.

I wanna try Skies of Arcadia.
>>
File: All Dose Dead IPs.jpg (2MB, 3200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
All Dose Dead IPs.jpg
2MB, 3200x3000px
>>377032518
Yakuza games aside, Sega has done nothing since the DC died but release garbage Sonic titles and HD ports.

Having any hope for modern Sega is ridiculous.
>>
>PSO2
>looking to GLOBAL hits
Finally are we getting the English version?
>>
>>377034892
i cant wait for this game to come out so /v/ can bitch about how trash it is
>>
>>377034892
Well there has been an english version just never for North America. Maybe they would depends if people would pay for the servers
>>
>>377034716
>Sega has done nothing since the DC died but release garbage Sonic titles and HD ports.

i love how you say this when the picture you posted literally has ips that came out after the DC died
>>
>>377032518
New Space Harrier done in the style of the 3DS remake
>>
>>377034716
obviously you didn't have an Xbox
>JSRF
>TJ&E3
>Panzer Dragoon Orta
>Gunvalkryie
-Otogi 1 & 2
>PSOnline
>House of the Dead 3
>Outrun 2
>Crazy Taxi 3

There's more but these are the Sega games I had/played on Xbox. More recently, Sega All Stars Racing was dope, fuck mariofart
>>
Initial D Zero Port to PS4 when?
>>
>>377035768
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but weren't most of those games slated to release on DC and it was an easy move to move development to xbox?
>>
>>377035768
>literally just cancelled dreamcast games
>>
File: 250px-NiGHTS.jpg (33KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
250px-NiGHTS.jpg
33KB, 250x353px
>Are they bringing back Nights

God I hope not. Unless they're going to give it someone who knows what they're doing and not Sonic Team and Takashi Iizuka
>>
>>377032518
Probably doesn't mean anything given past releases, but F4F teased a Reala (from NiGHTS) statueshit recently.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.