[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MGSV came out unfinished because Kojima was too ambitious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 64

File: !.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>MGSV came out unfinished because Kojima was too ambitious and Konami were assholes

It still hurts...
>>
>>377024940
so was this cg or not?
>>
>>377024940
Is there anyone out there that still believes that MGSV being a disappointment, Silent Hill's cancellation, Kojima being fired, and Death Stranding are all part of some magnificent ruse?
>>
>>377024940
He wasn't ambitious, he just kept changing his fucking mind and ate up too much money with not enough results to show for it.
>>
File: pray.jpg (110KB, 756x1023px) Image search: [Google]
pray.jpg
110KB, 756x1023px
it was because KOJIMA spend all the budget on non-gameplay stuff
>>
>>377024940
>>377025193
source on either statement?
>>
>>377025252
BOY IT WAS WORTH IT.
>>
File: death secret2.jpg (65KB, 1200x300px) Image search: [Google]
death secret2.jpg
65KB, 1200x300px
>>377025140
Its more intelligent than thinking this is all a coincidence
>>
>>377024940
>be kojima
>spend 5 years staring at Stefanie's ass
>blow MGS5's budget nearly as many times as he blew his load to Joosten
KONAMI IS THE DEVIL
>>
>>377025140
I'm sure there's a handful of poor, delusional bastards who still genuinely believe in the ruse cruise.
>>
>>377024940
How was he too ambitious? He threw hours of content on the cutting room floor and was essentially wasting the company's time.
>>377025140
They have a level of faith few could rival.
>>
>>377025140
Bad things happen
>>
>>377025414
>KONAMI IS THE DEVIL
they're pretty bad they gave silent hill to shitty western devs
>>
>>377025252
I wasn't following the Metal Gear train at the time, can someone tell me who is she exactly?
>>
>>377025353
Do you also think every movie/tv show/game/book with a one-eyed character or allusions to one-eyed people are part of the same universe?
>>
>>377025314
The fact that Snake had way more lines in development than the final game because Kojima saw Mad Max and decided to change it.
>>
>>377024940
>implying the ruse cruise is over
>>
>There are people on /v/ RIGHT NOW who liked MGSV, despite literally being impossible to beat due to the lack of an ending

"You know what the most important part of a game is? How about being able to fucking play it?"
>>
>>377025537
no, but when its made by the same guy all within 2 years, then its much different
>>
>>377025496
She's the face model for Quiet, a character in MGSV. /v/ has some weird fanfiction in which Kojima somehow spent all of his time and budget for the game on her.
>>
File: mocap2_k.png (1MB, 739x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mocap2_k.png
1MB, 739x1024px
>>377025496
shes the costar of MGS5, did you not play it?
she played quiet
>>
File: gz posters together.jpg (338KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
gz posters together.jpg
338KB, 1200x846px
>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>the contractor who trademarked sony's "v" is also responsible for death stranding and decima
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3
>>
>>377025623
Or maybe he just thinks the one-eyed thing looks cool? Don't forget, Kojima is well-versed in fucking with fans through trailers. It's quite likely that he put the one-eyed doll and one-eyed baby in the Death Stranding trailer just to make rubes like you think there's something going on.
>>
>>377025674
>>377025746
thank you
>did you not play it?
Still finishing MGS4 so not yet
>>
File: the ruse is real.jpg (49KB, 1278x479px) Image search: [Google]
the ruse is real.jpg
49KB, 1278x479px
>>377025748
To add to this:
>mads slipped up and said kojima has 300 people at his tokyo offices working on death stranding
>kojima has claimed only 100 people are, to keep up the illusion this is a new independent studio
>a gz prisoner mumbles about the schrodinger equation
>"last year i thought i lost everything but i...*laughs*...didn't lose anything" - this is what kojima actually said at dorito pope's show
>the pt system crash screen is signed by "j", the letter j is on the bridge toro enters in the ds trailer 2, "J-san" has very recently joined the survive team
>jordan vogt-roberts laughs when asked about the konami / kojima split 39:08 of https://youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY?t=2348
>the only emblem that's left in the game's coding that hasn't be released for TPP is a picture of Kojima's head, it's going to be released on the first day of E3

Kojima Producions is literally not recorded as a private independent business nor holding company nor any fucking entity in Japan's registration bureau or anywhere else in the world

They also use front organizations to sell their products and those organizations refuse to tell you the name of who owns the intellectual property.

Also to make matters worse; Kojima's logo and name trademark for his team got turned down for copyright. And KONAMI still owns the name "Kojima Productions."

Feel free to mention this to him or his team members in Twitter. They won't dare respond to you.

Dorito Pope also slipped up in when being interviewed about how he got involved in the Moby Dick ruse when he said Kojima approached him and told him he wanted to do MGSV in 3 parts (Ground Zeroes, Phantom Pain, so what's Part 3).
>>
>>377024940
KOJIMA IS A HACK
It amazes me it took Konami this long to realize he's toxic material
I'm sure they made money with the MGS series but 3 was a fluke and he fucked over EVERYBODY with 4
He should be shot for 5, it's complete shit, that weed smoking scene and bad moby dick reference at the very beginning and end made me cringe, among other things, fuckin stoner fatass loser quiets only in the game so he could fuck a gaijin and go back to his island to tell the tale.
>>
>>377025496
Kojima hired this waifu-tier actor fluent in Jap for MGSV. She did the mocap and VA for Quiet but in Japanese and English. She's also done little dev videos leading up to the game's release. The problem wasn't spending money casually on fun shit you see on his Twitter, but how much time he wasted over those years in development when the previous games were pure back-breaking efforts.
>>
>>377025140
Nope. Shit is just awful sometimes.
>>
How the fuck can you take a walk in that barren ass open world and think the man was "too ambitious"? This is the base of the game, mind you.

He put all his care and money into that and Chapter 1. That's as good as it was going to get. Chapter 2 is when you realize he ran out of money and the game devolves from mediocre to cat shit.
>>
>>377024940
Konami were not assholes about it, the amount of time and money they allowed Kojima to have over the years was by far the most generous any studio has ever shown any one developer.

They were well within their rights to finally take a hard line with the guy for wasting so much money on useless bullshit that no one but autistic retards thought was interesting.
>>
>>377025748
>>377025848
Too far-fetched. But I love this shit. Considering how elaborate did the rabbit hole go with Venom Snake, and blowing up EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Yong's tiny cock, this makes me even more excited to hope it's real.
>>
>>377025997
The gameplay is phenomenal, easily the best out of the entire series, and the FOX Engine is incredibly impressive in terms of cinematics and animation. The full scope of what that game was supposed to be would be amazing to see; it's a travesty that all we got were pieces of it cobbled together.
>>
File: taboo.jpg (332KB, 1194x1270px) Image search: [Google]
taboo.jpg
332KB, 1194x1270px
>>377026230
Daily reminder YongYea is a Kojima puppet, he dispenses misinformation at Kojima's request. He made a whole video about how certain he was we were playing as the real Big Boss after playing the first few hours of TPP while it was obvious to a fucking retard we weren't.

Kojima got booty blasted over PythonSelkan spoiling his ruse so now he told YongYea to make a whole video talking about how certain he is Death Stranding is not Silent Hills.
>>
>>377025140
I was on board for the Ruse Cruise for a while. It was fun. Seeing all the speculation, people trying to link any and every small detail between the various games, it was all very interesting stuff. But time, as it tends to do, ruins everything, and after the weeks turned into months, it became clear that this was not some grand conspiracy on the parts of Kojima and Konami, but instead a very real and soul-crushingly disappointing truth: Konami and Kojima were parting ways and burning every bridge between them at both ends.
>>
Is there a more mindless group of gamers who believe everything than /v/?
It's incredible that 2 years after release we're still having the "it's unfinished" discussion.

It's missing the final boss fight before the ending. That's it. Think of it like this: If MGSV was Peace Walker, the following would happen in the second chapter:

>bonus missions from the first chapters between new missions
>Paz hijacks Zeke but flees with it, no boss battle
>still get the Kaz knowing about Cipher confession
>still get the Big Boss speech

That's it. Retards.
>>
File: Pope knows the ruse.jpg (69KB, 778x443px) Image search: [Google]
Pope knows the ruse.jpg
69KB, 778x443px
>>377026539
>it became clear that this was not some grand conspiracy on the parts of Kojima and Konami
You're gonna feel like a fucking moron this E3.
>>
So is MGS general still a thing or has it died like Survive? With DS couldn't you guys call it Kojimbo General instead or something? His games are still pretty fucking interesting at heart.
>>
>>377024940
If Kojima took the initiative to create the Fox Engine in 2012 would it be safe to say that he wasnt planning to leave Konami by 2015?
>>
>>377026618
I love that you still hold out hope for something. I wish I still did. Maybe E3 will turn out well for you. that'd be nice, wouldn't it?
>>
File: v has coem to.jpg (37KB, 623x225px) Image search: [Google]
v has coem to.jpg
37KB, 623x225px
>>377026697
Don't expect these low IQ subhumans to read between the lines and realize what's really going on.
>>
mgsv was fantastic though
>>
>>377026596
There's no discussion needed, the game was unfinished. It released without an ending, that is the very definition of "unfinished".
>>
>>377026817
It just seems strange to me that he created 'the best engine in the world' just to leave it at the mercy of Konami forever
>>
>>377026817
>MGSV
>Metal Gear Solid Venom
>both Peace Walker and V were spinoffs
KOJIMAA
>>
>>377025848
Honestly, I don't buy into this stuff as much as you do, but the whole J thing is pretty damning. There's no real reason for "J-San" to just be randomly tweeted about like that.
>>
>>377026817
You know, it's fine that you've allowed yourself to hang on to this for so long, but there's no reason to demean others for being able to accept when something they want isn't happening.
>>
>>377026898
>it released without an ending
So, if you don't like an ending, it doesn't exist? Kek, you sure sound like an idiot.

>b-but this isn't MGS
>b-but no bosses
>b-but why are there so huge american bases in Afghanistan ;-;
>muh bad boss wah
>>
>>377027057
Tell me what the ending was. I'm betting you think the obvious mid-point cutscene is the ending.
>>
File: 1465618229531.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465618229531.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>377026980
>accept when something they want isn't happening.
You're demeaning yourself with your idiotic assumptions.
>>
File: 1492667279475.jpg (55KB, 630x472px) Image search: [Google]
1492667279475.jpg
55KB, 630x472px
>>377026817
My thoughts why it's considered 'V' instead of '5' is because of Venom, and it's intended role of self-insert for the player. For the first time in the series, do you play someone unrelated to the legacy and drama of the family and related people. Even Raiden to some extent is related to their affairs in some way or another. But this time the fate of the story is given to random nobody that conveniently enough sets up leading events to MGS1.

MGS5 and MGSV are still the same game but 'V' is a double entendre meaning.
>>
>>377027105
Venom in the mirror. It's how the game starts. It's how the game ends.
>>
File: mgs stranding2.png (849KB, 1048x749px) Image search: [Google]
mgs stranding2.png
849KB, 1048x749px
>>377026817
>>
>>377027105
Nuclear Disarmament
>>
>>377027283
>REEEEEE BUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A REMAKE OF MG1 MY HEADCANON PROMISED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>377027242
>But this time the fate of the story is given to random nobody that conveniently enough sets up leading events to MGS1.
Yet TPP fucks up the series lore beyond comprehension. The Camp Omega ending will reveal either
>the events of TPP are a coma nightmare
>a VR simulation for a proto-S3 plan
>venom snake is the real big boss and zero captured him and fucked with his brain to induce schizophrenia

>>377027378
Fuck off fib you mentally ill degenerate. Death Stranding is Silent Hills. MGS5 is a separate entity. The six tags around Norman's neck have equations related to black holes and interdimensional travel. Silent Hills is called Hills because there will be multiple otherworlds. The blocks will be used by the player to travel between five otherworlds and the sixth block will be used to return to the real world.
>>
>>377027383
No, that can be achieved while Eli is still at the base. Both Mission 51 and Chapter 3 take place before Mission 46.
>>
Reminder silent hill was gonna be third person, first person perspective was only for P.T .
>>
>>377027559
Although Kojima has considered having the game go first person for certain set pieces.
>>
>>377026618
That retard always hypes everything up. Before every E3 he goes "holy shit i just saw something that will change the game forever! video games are saved!" and nothing ever happens, we just get sequel #123124, not-call-of-duty and indieshit.
>>
>>377027510
>Yet TPP fucks up the series lore beyond comprehension
I'm pretty sure that was 4. V's greatest achievement is that it creates context and strenghtens a lot of plot points from other games while still feeling pretty self contained (until the inevitable sequel).
>>
File: 543765897076855.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
543765897076855.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
Kojima spent money on:
>brand new game engine
>high-end motion capture device to scan real life things and put them in a game
>big, new, fancy million dollar studio in downtown Los Angeles just to work on MGO3
>creating a stupid fake studio called Moby Dick Games headed by Joakim Mogren to try and ruse people but failed and people saw through it within a hour
>spending money on location scouting in Afgahnistan and Africa even though both the games levels were boring and generic
>hiring a big Hollywood actor to do motion cap and dialog for the main character, only to cut the majority of his lines so the character is left with only 22 minutes of dialog in the entire game
>wasting money on Joosten
>hiring a big name vidya voice actor as Troy Baker to do mocap and VA, only to cut most of his dialog too
>trying to start up another game called Sillent Hills with a big name Hollywood director and actor before finishing other projects
>trying to start up yet another game called Zone of the Enders 3 before finishing other projects

>Konami was assholes
>>
>>377027665
Kill yourself.
>I'm pretty sure that was 4.
4 did not contradict anything, it just revealed shit. A lot of it came out of nowhere but it did contradict anything established prior.
>V's greatest achievement is that it creates context and strenghtens a lot of plot points from other games
V strengthens no plot holes, it creates them.

>>377027641
>konami updated the nuke counter two days ago for the first time in about seven months, with E3 right around the corner
>announced "j-san" has joined the survive team, a month before E3
>two months before E3 sony trademarked "v" as a game property, the same contractor who trademarked this is responsible for death stranding and decima
>>
File: 1396051775063.jpg (45KB, 538x404px) Image search: [Google]
1396051775063.jpg
45KB, 538x404px
>>377025140
after watching pythonselkan's analysis videos, I'm a believer
>>
>>377027378
>likely a clone of solidus.
>>
>>377027847
>kill yourself
lol, superb argument
>4 didn't contradict anything
oh he's not a vampire, nanomachines!
oh these nice guys from 3 are the big bads of the whole series, it just happened!
etc.
>V strengthens no plot holes
>reading comprehension

>it creates them
Such as?
>>
>>377027665
All MGS4 did was fuck up lore with Vamp in MGS2 and Naomi in MGS1.
MGSV fucked up lore in MG2, MGS1, MGS2, MGS3 and MGS4.
>>
>>377027510
Thanks for your input, tripfag. But I'm not trying to start anything, just putting out my interpretation why I reason MGS5 is called MGSV for a reason.

Also at this point, there's some much elaborate detail in every game that doesn't mingle with one another that you probably shouldn't even focus on that anymore. If it wasn't a main event or in the Metal Gear Solid 4 Database, then it'll be easily lost from canon.
>>
>>377027513
so?
>>
>>377025748
>>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
I want to see this
>>
>>377028128
>MGSV fucked up lore in MG2, MGS1, MGS2, MGS3 and MGS4
Go ahead and tell me what it fucked up.
And
>I didn't like it
doesn't count as fuck up
>>
>>377025140
There are a lot of mentally ill people on 4chan.
>>
File: !!!.gif (2MB, 320x346px) Image search: [Google]
!!!.gif
2MB, 320x346px
>>377025027
We will never know.
>>
>>377027847
>he treats MGS canon like a documentary

it's not real, breh
>>
File: !.jpg (9KB, 108x171px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
9KB, 108x171px
>>377028350
>>
>>377028078
>oh these nice guys from 3 are the big bads of the whole series, it just happened!
Zero used the legacy to create The Patriots and went mad with power. I totally buy that. Not a contradiction, just revealing new information. It's funny because Paramedic jokes about cloning Big Boss IN METAL GEAR SOLID 3.
>oh he's not a vampire, nanomachines!
How is this a contradiction? Vamp acted like a vampire, doesn't mean he was one. He kept coming back from the dead, they just revealed how he got his powers. Nanomachines was a shit unsatisfying explanation but not a contradiction.

>Such as?
Zero and Big Boss are suddenly best buds and Zero is in his coma before the events of Metal Gear 1. These two inconsistencies fuck up the series lore beyond comprehension. Zero and Big Boss are supposed to be enemies and trying to kill each other. Peace Walker was supposed to be instigating their war with Paz's assassination attempt. Big Boss is supposed to use Outer Heaven and Zanzibarland to try and kill Zero. But nope, apparently they're best buds. Big Boss's speech at the end of MGS4 makes no fucking sense whatsoever because of Zero and Big Boss suddenly being best buds.

It is specifically said Zero is the one who had Paramedic reconstruct Frank Jaegar as the Cyborg Ninja and had Big Boss's body retrieved from Zanzibarland to be put into the nanomachina coma.

The Camp Omega ending will fix this when it retcons / refrains the events of TPP. When Big Boss realizes what Zero did to him it'll lead into MGS5 to depict the war.

>>377028362
Then don't dare try to argue that TPP doesn't break the canon if it's "not important".
>>
File: !.gif (478KB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
!.gif
478KB, 375x211px
>>377028468
>>
>>377026618
>you r not red e
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
>>
File: 7e3.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>377025140
>>
>>377028543
>Then don't dare try to argue that TPP doesn't break the canon if it's "not important".

what?
>>
File: Nope.gif (3MB, 435x244px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.gif
3MB, 435x244px
>>377025848
>this troll copypasta again...
>>
>>377028749
>troll copypasta
>has no arguments to refute the evidence
>>
>>377028258
>Venom Snake in MG2
>Liquid, Psycho Mantis, Ocelot and Miller in MGS1 all retconed
>Ocelot and Liquid in MGS2 retconed
>entire Cobra Unit and Volgin in MGS3 retconed
>Zeros existence, EVA's speech to Snake and Big Boss' speech to Snake in MGS4 completely retconed

If I have to go into further detail for you you are just an idiot and not worth my time.
>>
>>377028543
>Zero and Big Boss are suddenly best buds and Zero is in his coma before the events of Metal Gear 1
stopped reading there, go listen to the tapes again, retard.

>It is specifically said Zero is the one who had Paramedic reconstruct Frank Jaegar as the Cyborg Ninja and had Big Boss's body retrieved from Zanzibarland to be put into the nanomachina coma.
Retcon, it doesn't mean much. The AI was haywire by then.

>
The Camp Omega ending will fix this when it retcons / refrains the events of TPP. When Big Boss realizes what Zero did to him it'll lead into MGS5 to depict the war.
kek, so you really are mentally retarded. I guess MGSV not being what you wanted damaged you beyond repair.
>>
>>377028905
>>entire Cobra Unit and Volgin in MGS3 retconed

wut

>>377028821
it's all just speculation, dude.
>>
>>377028905
Not that guy
But explain why they're retconned than saying "x, y, and z retconned"
And The Boss' speech was already retconned thanks to PW
>>
Guys let it go.

We got what we got. Nothing else is coming except metal gear survive
>>
>>377029039
>entire Cobra Unit and Volgin in MGS3 retconed
>wut

>parasites, son!
>>
>>377024940
Honestly, even if MGSV was finished, the story would still be boring butt trash. Being able to end it properly or have Medic-chan actually say something ever wouldn't have been enough to save it.
>>
>foxhound training
>young sniper wolf
>young grey fox
>young roy campbell
>setting up outer heaven
>return to camp omega
>final boss fight against solid snake voiced by david hater

that shit practically writes itself
why has kojimbo forsaken us?
>>
File: 1493943486585.jpg (118KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
1493943486585.jpg
118KB, 625x552px
>>377028821
Cause there is no evidence to refute this fucking retarded bullshit, death stranding is PT, just face facts, kojima got fired at konami, so hes making a fresh new game that has nothing to do with his previous games, this fucker has posted his fanfiction speculation in every mgs/death stranding thread he see's.

No one is getting rused at e3 and all this elaborate nonsense is bullshit and its not true.

Keep on dreaming drones.
>>
>>377029084
>survive
Is it still on? Haven't heard anything about it since last gameplay trailer half a year ago.
>>
>>377027984
Jesus, I just looked up this video and it's two fucking hours.

Good thing I need some background noise at work
>>
>>377029171
that was never tied to MGS3 though
>>
>>377028905
>Venom Snake in MG2
So you haven't played MG1 and 2. Good to know.
>Liquid
For the better, same with Mantis
>Ocelot and Miller
Not retconned in any way. We just know now that Ocelot killed Miller for going back to the Patriots.
>entire Cobra Unit and Volgin retconned
Only The End. Nothing about Volgin was retconned, he had supernatural powers.
>Zero's existence
For the best, his casette tapes were emotional as fuck
>EVA's speech to Snake
I don't even remember it. The one about her being tempted by the apple? That was dumb as fuck.
>Big Boss's speech to Snake retconned
No, he just had no idea Zero still considered him a friend.
>>
>>377029372
Nigger what?
The source of all of the Cobra Units powers, aside from Sorrow. and Volgin was said to be from magic parasites.
>>
>>377029237
Because it would be retarded as fuck and wouldn't make sense with what we got
>b-b-b-but muh chapter 3!
What retard actually believe Chapter 3 would fix the games problems? The game went to shit the SECOND you finished rescuing Kaz. What you think another garbage boss fight with Sahelanthropus would be good? Especially against that terribly voiced Liquid. Which btw why does he hate him if it's explained many times in the other games that BB trained and made fun of him for having reccessive genes and that's why Liquid hates him, yet Liquid never saw BB till after MGSV
>>
File: the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png (1MB, 1698x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png
1MB, 1698x1200px
>>377028978
>stopped reading there, go listen to the tapes again, retard.
I did. Zero is all loving towards Big Boss. Zero would not save Big Boss from the fucking helicopter crash and then create a fake Big Boss to draw his enemies from him. It's funny because the tape where Zero visits Big Boss you can hear electronic sliding doors like the Big Shell, when the Cyprus hospital clearly had wooden doors. Not to mention you can hear the sound of laughing children when the sliding door opens. You must be a retard to not believe Zero fabricated these tapes to trick Big Boss.

>Retcon, it doesn't mean much. The AI was haywire by then.
>the whole reason why big boss is still alive in mgs4 doesn't mean much

>kek, so you really are mentally retarded. I guess MGSV not being what you wanted damaged you beyond repair.
What will you do when it's all revealed at Sony's conference? Will you kill yourself? One can only dream.

>>377029039
>it's all just speculation, dude.
Everything said in the "troll copypasta" is real, not speculation. You can claim "it's all just a coincidence, i'm a blind faggot" but the greentext is factual.

>>377029237
We will revisit Camp Omega to find out what really happened after the helicopter crash when the final ending drops the first day of E3. It will lead into MGS5 and set up the war between Zero and Big Boss.

>>377029237
None of that evidence would exist if the ruse wasn't real.

>>377029412
>For the best, his casette tapes were emotional as fuck
More like confusing as fuck lmao.
>>
>>377029314
For maximum hype just watch these segments:

1:04:55 to the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc9-z0mUlEA

4:27 to 9:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bPQdbGyUY
>>
>MGSV came out unfinished because Kojima is a pretentious fuck who didn't want to tell the story of Big Boss actually going evil on top of dicking around with music licenses and actors that inflated the budget
FTFY
>>
>>377029535
>I did. Zero is all loving towards Big Boss. Zero would not save Big Boss from the fucking helicopter crash and then create a fake Big Boss to draw his enemies from him. It's funny because the tape where Zero visits Big Boss you can hear electronic sliding doors like the Big Shell, when the Cyprus hospital clearly had wooden doors. Not to mention you can hear the sound of laughing children when the sliding door opens. You must be a retard to not believe Zero fabricated these tapes to trick Big Boss.

OK, I'm now 90% sure that you're retarded. Not even gonna bother answering you.
Here's the final (You).
>>
Can't wait for E3 so this mentally ill retard stops shitting these threads up.
>>
>>377029647
>dicking around with music licenses and actors that inflated the budget
source?
>>
>>377029535
>You can claim "it's all just a coincidence, i'm a blind faggot" but the greentext is factual.

>increasingly nervous man posting
>>
>>377029712
So you have no argument? The difference between you and me as I have comprehensive knowledge on the lore on Metal Gear and am actually citing plot points and character motivations to explain why TPP makes no sense. You're just upset as fuck you're getting called out on not knowing anything about the series. Keep doubling down on your bullshit though.
>>
>>377026274
I agree the gameplay was good but not perfect.

>entire bases go into damn bear insta-alert if you're spotted, necessitating the easy mode bullet time or the need to be excessively cautious, slowing the game's pace and being frustrating as fuck as soon as you're spotted
>regenerating health, meaning you can slaughter entire bases with ease and getting spotted isn't nearly as tense and desperate as it should be
>>
>>377029808
Kiefer Sutherland and his whole 5 lines that probably cost several million to put into the game.

Every licensed song used in the trailers and marketing that don't even contribute to the game.
>>
>>377029412
>>Venom Snake in MG2
>So you haven't played MG1 and 2. Good to know.
Clearly you havent if you thing MGSV's bullshit works fine in MG2
>>Liquid
>For the better, same with Mantis
Oh yeah, Liquid and Mantis being BFFs in their childhood and Mantis having godlike powers but not using them in MGS1 was for the better
>>Ocelot and Miller
>Not retconned in any way. We just know now that Ocelot killed Miller for going back to the Patriots.
Both Ocelot and Miller knowing Liquid when he was a kid is a big retcon bro.
>>entire Cobra Unit and Volgin retconned
>Only The End. Nothing about Volgin was retconned, he had supernatural powers.
The End, The Fear, The Fury and Volgin all had parasites. The Ends allowed for photosynthesis, The Fear's allowed for invisibility, The Fury and Volgin's both allowed for elemental control. And all of their parasites allowed for a measure of immortality, its why The End was so old and why Volgin was still alive in MGSV.
>>Zero's existence
>For the best, his casette tapes were emotional as fuck
The tapes were emotional? kek
>>EVA's speech to Snake
>I don't even remember it. The one about her being tempted by the apple? That was dumb as fuck.
Of course you dont. Just like you clearly don't remember much from any of the games.
>>Big Boss's speech to Snake retconned
>No, he just had no idea Zero still considered him a friend.
Case in point for my last comment.
>>
>>377029529
the story should have continued with setting up outer heaven and young sniper wolf, grey fox, etc right after kaz has been rescued. sahalanthropus and the entire parasite subplot should have been scrapped.
>>
>>377029912
>Every licensed song used in the trailers
Still pissed that those trailer songs weren't in the actual fucking game to listen to.
>>
>>377029912
cheaper than Hayter lol

>>377029909
>needing to rely on Reflex at all in Freeroam
git
gud
plen
>>
File: another one to add.png (179KB, 777x756px) Image search: [Google]
another one to add.png
179KB, 777x756px
>>377029867
I'm licking my lips every time I get to add another comment. This E3 when I spam this compilation during the reveal I hope you see it and read through and notice your comment on there and realize how much of a faggot you were.
>>
>>377029535
I never got what this image meant. Different font? Doesn't look like it.
>>
>>377030064
meant for
>>377029753
>>
>>377030064
sure
>>
>>377029753
This, hes gonna get BTFO when nothing fucking happens
>>
File: 1482941581140.png (18KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482941581140.png
18KB, 417x500px
>>377024940
>nier automata, first playthrough, got game without reading anything about it
>finished it once
>some crappy final bosses out of nowhere, generally everything feels like nothing was said like it was supposed to, like deep and ambitious story was reduced to some action-oriented piece of crap
>mgs5 flashbacks
>trauma
>mfw after four playthroughs it turns out to be completely finished, unlike mgsv

feels good. nevertheless, i'll probably still have some trust issues, mgs5 memories won't just fade away
>>
>>377029987
The story should've been redone after saving Kaz to please the autistic fanbase with getting this, even more stupid, story
>>
>>377029893
I do, but I won't bother because:
a)you have the mentality of a redditor from neverbegameover
b)you shill Python Selkan "analysis" videos

That's enough for me to not bother.

Also, thanks for making it easier to filter you.
>>
>>377030058
My point is that Reflex is a shitty mechanic and the alternative isn't any better.
>>
File: 1493116961040.jpg (89KB, 1036x855px) Image search: [Google]
1493116961040.jpg
89KB, 1036x855px
>>377030058
>Kiefer Sutherland
>Cheaper than Hayter
>>
>>377030294
>I do, but I won't bother because:
>a)you have the mentality of a redditor from neverbegameover
>b)you shill Python Selkan "analysis" videos
Yet I'm the only one providing arguments. I'm the one citing plot points and character motivations. You've literally got nothing.
>>
>>377030119
Its the same helicopter and Big Boss is bloodied from the Paz explosion.
But in the game the Paz explosion knocked Big Boss out and the chopper crashed directly following it.
In all likely hood that scene was just fabricated for the trailer and rusecruise fags are just being fags.
>>
>>377030298
lol git gud

>>377030345
yup, get out of the basement and learn how the real world works...
>>
>>377030345
That's what Hayter said in an interview.
>>
>>377024940
it's literally called THE PHANTOM PAIN.

it was on purpouse.
>>
>>377030481
>That's what Hayter said in an interview.
No fucking way. He can't be asshurt enough to imply that the reason he was cut is because he was more expensive than Kiefer fucking Sutherland. Do you have a link to the interview?
>>
>>377030481
>trusting what Hayter said
Dude was salty as fuck over MGSV.
>>
>>377030119
Big Boss's face is fucked up from the Paz explosion. The helicopter "crashed". Yet here he is, perfectly fine, in the exact same helicopter, overlooking the sea during DAWN. The helicopter didn't crash, they returned to Camp Omega after Paz died.

This shot of the Boss looking out at the sea during dawn is present in two trailers yet is never featured in the game. Kojima said we would revisit Camp Omega. Camp Omega is the final ending.
>>
>>377029535
>you can hear the sound of laughing children when the sliding door opens
Huh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmboNvsF9YA
>>
>>377030592
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMHPbo3UK1Y
>>
>>377025748
>>377025848

Tell me Anon, why this year? Why not last year? Why not next year?

But if this actually happens, no joke Anon. I, who never played any metal gear game and the only thing I know is "put your memory card in slot 2 against psycho mantis", will fucking buy the collection for ps3 and play through it and I would also buy a fucking ps4 just for this.
>>
>>377029937
>Clearly you haven't...
I did, quite some time ago. Venom is tied to MG1, not 2.
>BFF
More like slave and master.
>not using them in MGS1
perhaps he could only use them as a child?

>both Ocelot and Miller knowing Liquid when he was a kind is a big retcon
Seeing how Miller was dead by the time MGS1 starts, I really don't know how that's a retcon, Also, was it ever mentioned that Ocelot didn't know Liquid?

>The End, The Fear, The Fury and Volgin
Objectively wrong, only The End had parasites. Volgin was alive because he had a "lust for revenge", just like Skull Face survived when he was just a boy.

>the tapes were emotional. kek
Wake up soon, old friend.

>Of course you don't. Just like you clearly don't remember much
You don't remember shit from the latest game and you say this? kek.
EVA had a 1 hour speech about Big Boss and Zero, things that she shouldn't have known.
>>
Why is it so hard for you caramel to accept that DS is a mix of Silent hills and MGS?
>>
>>377030398
>Yet I'm the only one providing arguments. I'm the one citing plot points and character motivations. You've literally got nothing.
The Camp Omega Ending is an argument? TOP KEK.

You should go see a doctor, mate.
>>
File: mgsv 1984.jpg (82KB, 1365x765px) Image search: [Google]
mgsv 1984.jpg
82KB, 1365x765px
>>377030765
This guy is a fag. The real answer is 4 of August, 2019.

>COMING 1984
>In japan, dates are Y/M/D
>19/8/4
>>
>Robin Atkin Downes voiced the baby, as found out by fans in PT
>Troy Baker voiced the fucking brown bag and came clean with it
Who's getting these 2 will voice in DS?
>>
A lot of people are overestimating the cost of voice actors. Look at all the celebrities who have appeared in Call of Duty. The total money spent in the voice work for the WHOLE series is 5 million dollars.
>>
>>377030957
I don´t care anon. But if Kojima actually did this, parting away from the company, letting toro shit ont he company, just to announce that it was all a ruse and the real "MGSV" or whatever will come. I would buy it.

Fuck man, I also thought kojima intentionally made up this doc with the headtransplantation just for his game.
>>
https://twitter.com/metalgear_jp/status/864040283410804736

H A P P E N I N G
>>
>>377031195
It still says we have a shit ton of nukes

Nice try shit head
>>
File: 9200000043118990.jpg (181KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9200000043118990.jpg
181KB, 847x1200px
Hideo Kamiya anyone?
>>
>>377030765

The answer is simple dude

Because this year Metal Gear turns 30
>>
File: DID YOU RIKE MY RUSE.png (39KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DID YOU RIKE MY RUSE.png
39KB, 1024x1024px
>>377030765
>>the only emblem that's left in the game's coding that hasn't be released for TPP is a picture of Kojima's head, it's going to be released on the first day of E3
Game over. Not to mention
>konami updated the nuke counter for the first time in seven months, with E3 in one month
>j-san joined the survive team the other day, a month before E3, J is also on the bridge toro enters, J is also signed on the PT system crash screen
>sony trademarked "v" as a game property last month with the same contractor who trademarked death stranding and decima

>>377030896
Fuck off fib.

>>377030938
In the chain of replies you're adding to the faggot (who could be you) thinks it's perfectly acceptable for Zero and Big Boss to be best friends in TPP when it makes no sense for them to be best friends.

>>377030721
8:57 of the below video. Why would Kojima bother hiding that detail so fucking quietly if he wasn't try to hint at something?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4AtRdzlt3Q

>>377031195
THEY UPDATED THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN SEVEN MONTHS TWO DAYS AGO. NOW THEY UPDATE IT AGAIN.

CONFIRMED. E3. THE RUSE ENDS THIS E3. ITS OVER.

>>377031257
The nuke counter is clearly bullshit you simpleton. The nuke counter will reach "0" whenever Kojima wants it to. E.g, first day of E3.
>>
>>377031480
seek help.
>>
>>377031480
I love these fuckin threads.

Whether they're real or not, they bring me a similar feeling to the TPP hype before it came out
>>
>>377031480
I'm not FIB, I don't support that tranny idea of his

I do believe that DS is the other side of a story that mixes MGS and SH. A SH of an MGS character
>>
>>377031480
>In the chain of replies you're adding to the faggot (who could be you) thinks it's perfectly acceptable for Zero and Big Boss to be best friends in TPP when it makes no sense for them to be best friends.
Because they're not. Are you this fucking retarded? Zero considered him a friend. What did Big Boss do when he woke up? Did he give a shit about Zero? Of course not. Because he didn't know that Zero considered him a friend.

Also
konami updated the nuke counter for the first time in seven months, with E3 in one month
>j-san joined the survive team the other day, a month before E3, J is also on the bridge toro enters, J is also signed on the PT system crash screen
>sony trademarked "v" as a game property last month with the same contractor who trademarked death stranding and decima

You're fucking mental. Unironically seek help.
>>
File: MGS covers.jpg (79KB, 550x595px) Image search: [Google]
MGS covers.jpg
79KB, 550x595px
>>377031682
Let him be.
>>
>>377031480
WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE OF THIS EMBLEM BEING RELEASED ON E3

ACTUAL PROOF
>>
>>377031847
Just read between the lines bro :)
>>
>>377031797
>You're fucking mental. Unironically seek help.
Not him but the stuff regarding
>J-san
>J on the bridge
>J from PT
>trademarked "V" and "Sleepwalker" titles for games by Sony's contractor who did the trademark for DS
All are true. Every one of them; look it up. That said, this isn't enough proof. Which is what I'm telling him
>>
>>377032008
if that's not enough proof after
>>377025748
>>377025848
then it is YOU who needs help.
>>
>>377032008
I know they're true, but he still needs help.
Or better, I hope he an heroes after nothing happens at E3.
>>
GUYS!!

>ingsoc.org
>ingsoc.org
>ingsoc.org
>>
>>377031797
>Because they're not. Are you this fucking retarded? Zero considered him a friend.
No, Zero and Big Boss were fucking enemies.
>and so began the war between zero and big boss
>their absolute reverence for her drove them apart
>there was nothing left of the boss's noble will in their struggle, all that remained was hatred, a passion to destroy one another
>after all is said and done i cant help but wonder. did zero really hate? or did he just fear me? it's too late to ask him now.
When Zero had Solid Snake kill Big Boss in Zanzibarland he regrets it because that's the basic idea of revenge. After finally killing this guy all the rage and hatred vanishes, leaving an empty hole in the person. Being as Zero and Big Boss were friends beforehand he's now filled with regret and reminiscences on all the time he wasted trying to kill what was previously his friend.

>What did Big Boss do when he woke up? Did he give a shit about Zero? Of course not. Because he didn't know that Zero considered him a friend.
He would immediately find out that Zero considered him his friend because the first thing that would come to his mind is "how the fuck am I still alive and why the fuck is there a body double sitting in the bed next to me". Well you cant make sense of this shit because nothing does anymore until Camp Omega ending fixes it.
>>
>>377031195
>over 8000 nukes on steam
>every time I try to search for an FOB that has even one nothing comes up

Nice matchmaking
>>
>>377032236
I remember that.
>>
>>377031159
Its extremely far fetched, but the fucker went to far as to create a fake company for a game demo, and in a bought of extreme insanity, wanted to make a boss fight last 2 fucking weeks, in real time, the asshat also has a history of breaking the 4th wall with a sledge hammer, basically forcing the internet to internationally figure out the official PT Silent Hills ending, as parts of the final puzzle was voice clips in different languages, Japanese, Dutch, German, English, Swedish, and one or two more.

Kojima is literally batshit insane, so much so that I find it EXTREMELY difficult to not put this past him. Especially given all the minute, fractional details you find between the Death Stranding.

This could literally all be just massive grandstanding from a lunatic with way too much money and trust put in his hands.
>>
>give guy gigantic budget and half a decade
>after 5 years from being announced it's clearly unfinished
Konami might be a shit company but can you really blame them for wating to make some of their investment back at some point. Death Stranding is going to be a fucking mess.
>>
To add flame and fuel to the fire

In the old descriptions for MGSV in retail stores, it mentioned Ocelot traveling through time, recruiting the best soldiers for diamond dogs. It also mentioned visiting Russia and the US in the game. This was removed not by retailers, but upon request by Konami
>>
File: 1471589438748.png (4MB, 4068x1996px) Image search: [Google]
1471589438748.png
4MB, 4068x1996px
>>377031159
>Fuck man, I also thought kojima intentionally made up this doc with the headtransplantation just for his game.
He did. The surgery is supposed to take place THIS YEAR. Every doctor in the world thinks the surgery is beyond retarded and impossible. The doctor also has to talk at TedEx, the retards version of Ted where obese women can lecture you on how obesity is actually healthy and that you should fuck her despite her obesity.
>>
>>377032687
>No, Zero and Big Boss were fucking enemies
When?
>and so began the war between zero and big boss
>their absolute reverence for her drove them apart
>there was nothing left of the boss's noble will in their struggle, all that remained was hatred, a passion to destroy one another
>after all is said and done i cant help but wonder. did zero really hate? or did he just fear me? it's too late to ask him now.
Absolute ass pull. EVA wasn't with the Patriots anymore, she was only making assumptions. Just like the rest of the world. Just like Big Boss.

>Camp Omega ending fixes it
kill yourself
>>
>>377033770
Can't wait for death stranding to come out and /v/ to yet again realise that the fan theories > actual game. Can't wait for Sony to go bankrupt funding that idiot because if they didn't they'd get a bunch of bad press due to /v/ spergs.

gon b gud
>>
would you ruin your legacy to bang a model and put your favorite actor in your game?
>>
>>377033893
>Absolute ass pull. EVA wasn't with the Patriots anymore, she was only making assumptions. Just like the rest of the world. Just like Big Boss.
Big Boss himself says this
>after all is said and done i cant help but wonder. did zero really hate me? or did he just fear me? it's too late to ask him now.

Just accept you actually know nothing about the ins and outs of the Metal Gear lore. Never witnessed so much booty blasting over someone being corrected on videogame knowledge.
>>
>>377033836
>mgs3 secret theater metal gear raiden snake eraser was canon
>>
>>377033920
>fan theories > actual game
This will never happen. /v/ is full of autistic weeaboos who don't know shit about good stories or good writing.
>>
>>377033536
I am really interested anon. But I don´t think it will be that much of money loss for him.

Make MGSV, it still sells pretty good, then make another game and say that the story of the first one was just a dream.
>>
>>377033857
>GE999
Man, I have it downloaded for 3 years already. Got to watch it this summer.
>>
>>377034057
The dumb shit that /v/ came up with was at least better than MGSV.
>>
>>377034057
Oh for sure, but the fan theories people have created (not just on 4chin) have all been much more elaborate, fulfilling, and entertaining in comparison to the shit kojima shits out (most AAA games for that matter too).
>>
File: Solid Kek.png (114KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
Solid Kek.png
114KB, 292x257px
>>377033536
>"...the asshat also has a history of breaking the 4th wall with a sledge hammer..."

Not bad, not bad...
>>
>>377034162
Yeah man we totally should have played as Gray Fox and had a fight against Solid Snake at the end.
>>
>YFW Norman Reedus is Zero and this is a prequel where we live through Zero's silent hill
>>
>>377034264
What if Ron Perlman is Zero?
And Norman Reedus is Gray Fox?
>>
>>377033536
>Especially given all the minute, fractional details you find between the Death Stranding.
Um, that doesn't actually back up your point. Of course a short ass trailer has a bunch of details in it, the video was explicitly to hype people up and have people talking about it for months. That level of detail isn't indicative of how anything else will be.
>>
>>377034221
>dude you were actually a fake big boss while the real one just dicked around lmao
>>
>>377034354
>>377034264
What if the baby is Solidus
>>
>>377033991
>Just accept you actually know nothing about the ins and outs of the Metal Gear lore. Never witnessed so much booty blasting over someone being corrected on videogame knowledge.
I do know the lore. I play the games early.
As of now, what happens in MGSV is canon. What is said in MGSV is canon. I know, you're ass blasted as well, but that's what happens when your favourite developer writes every single one of his games as "the last one in the series".

>booty blasting
I'm not booty blasted about MGSV. I feel great.
>>
>>377033893
Allow me to give you a brief summary of the Patriots timeline so you understand.
>zero uses the philosopher's legacy to create the patriots
>sigint, paramedic, big boss, ocelot and eva are the initial members
>big boss is basically used as a mascot, having much public influence due to being trained by the boss
>zero uses questionable methods to gain power and big boss is starting to tire of being used as a puppet
>fearing big boss will leave the organisation zero has paramedic clone him
>big boss finds out and leaves the patriots
>with big boss gone zero gets more psychotic with his lust for power
>big boss creates his own PMC and wages war against zero
It accumulates with Big Boss returning to the US and assuming control of Foxhound. He creates Outer Heaven and Zanzibarland, hoping to kill Zero but Zero manages to use Solid Snake to kill Big Boss in Zanzibarland.

Dumb fuck.
>>
Death Stranding is actually Resident Evil 9.
>>
>>377034449
>>377034354
>>377034264
That would also make sense since Solidus was a test tube baby, and the president said he was a survivor of the LET project even though that conflicted with what others saying he was born after LET
>>
>>377034481
>As of now, what happens in MGSV is canon. What is said in MGSV is canon.
But it makes no sense and completely contradicts previously established canon.
>>
File: 1489178417708.png (566KB, 1080x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1489178417708.png
566KB, 1080x1102px
>>
>>377034589
Too bad.
>>
>>377034162
>Chico is Quiet
>50 characters from previous games for no reason
I'm so glad MGSV butt fucked all of you MGS4 faggots.
>>
>>377034501
I know MGSV hurt you. I myself used to consider Kojima a hero of mine. However it's time to accept that MGSV was a mess and Silent Hills is never happening, not with Kojima anyway.
>>
>>377034628
So you have no argument? I literally provide actual quotes, plot points which prove what I'm saying is factual. Your childish responses include "too bad" and "MGSV is canon". Great arguments.
>>
>>377034589
>But it makes no sense and completely contradicts previously established canon.
What is the most recent work, is the established canon regardless of previous entries until the creator revisits to again rewrite shit.

This isn't that difficult to understand anon~ :3
>>
File: 1490767640881.jpg (100KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490767640881.jpg
100KB, 900x900px
>yfw the baby in death stranding is big boss
>>
>>377030274
>>nier automata, first playthrough, got game without reading anything about it
Nier Autobots, if you really, really want to know what the actual fuck is going on, read up about Drakengard 1, 3 and Nier

Or just watch Clemps, he goes through every game up to Nier and explains the batshit connection the games have.

The Director, Takahisa Taura and Hideo Kojima are very much cut from the same Fruit by the Foot, cloth.
>>
>>377033857
anon don´t be like that....I mean I discussed this stuff in school back then with the teacher. Then I read oh yeah it was probably just a ruse from Kojima...But no I don´t believe that part. He probably talked with this guy or some stuff, because this dude literally wrote books in 2007.
>>
>>377034561
>>377034449
>>377034354
>>377034264
What if Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, and the rest of the male cast are the aborted LET baby clones in limbo? Since they're in the process of being aborted, they might all be fighting for having a chance at the real world

There's 8 clones
5 were aborted, 1 of the 5 survived (Solidus)

The 5 aborted clones are Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Ryan Gosling, and Ron Perlman. The fifth remaining one is the baby we see, who's Solidus, he even winked his other eye
>>
>>377034812

if ds is in ww2 then dates match
>>
>>377034812
It can't be, wrong eye. If anything, it's either Solidus or Kazuhira Miller; see >>377034561
And
>>377025353
>>
>>377034724
>What is the most recent work, is the established canon regardless
No, the latest entry in the series is simply regarded as an incoherent piece of shit. Especially since TPP in itself has a clearly mentally deranged protagonist who constantly remembers events incorrectly and consistently hallucinates.

>the creator revisits to again rewrite shit.
Good thing the Camp Omega ending will then. :)
Damn. That's some ownage.

>>377034828
Everything I just said is completely true. Put 2 and 2 together. Doctors think the proposed procedure is beyond retarded. Your teacher is the retard if he thinks this procedure is plausible. I have no doubt the doctor is a real doctor but for some reason he agreed to be part of Kojima's stunt. Maybe he's going into retirement and doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>377034812
YFW the baby is Kaz and he's the true son of the boss; making his backstory a lie
>>
>>377034812
>>377035006
Death Stranding is Silent Hills you stupid fucks. Shut the fuck up. MGS5 will be a separate entity.
>>
>>377035124
No one cares about SH, go jack off in the corner
>>
File: 1470922850051.png (209KB, 604x613px) Image search: [Google]
1470922850051.png
209KB, 604x613px
>>377034812
>baby in ds is BigBoss
>J has joined the team
>J has been born

>J=Jack
>>
>>377034501
>zero uses the philosopher's legacy to create the patriots
>sigint, paramedic, big boss, ocelot and eva are the initial members
>big boss is basically used as a mascot, having much public influence due to being trained by the boss
>zero uses questionable methods to gain power and big boss is starting to tire of being used as a puppet
>fearing big boss will leave the organisation zero has paramedic clone him
>big boss finds out and leaves the patriots
This is still canon. They just weren't enemies, Zero never went mad and started having regrets, especially once Skull Face infected him . So what? Why do you care so much? Why are you so fucking autistic?
>big boss creates his own PMC and wages war against zero
No, Outer Heaven wasn't created to wage war against Zero.

>It accumulates with Big Boss returning to the US and assuming control of Foxhound. He creates Outer Heaven and Zanzibarland
hoping to kill Zero but Zero manages to use Solid Snake to kill Big Boss in Zanzibarland.
Still happens. It's just that Zero didn't want war with him and Snake had no idea.

It doesn't really matter. I just really liked the idea that they weren't "villains",not child killers, not mad people. Just people with different views. Zero's death is now tragic thanks to MGSV.

Again, why are you so fucking autistic? It's not a plot hole, it just explains the events differently.

Dumb faggot
>>
>>377035124
>being mad about people not accepting your Game Theory tier conspiracy theory
>>
>>377035201
FUCKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>377035034
>teacher is stupid
Nah the talk was about "humanity advanced so far we are kinda playing gods" or something like that, but that´s not important.

The Heaven Gemini stuff is really really interesting. especially the second part "he published a book: Quest for Immortality" and the manga about people becoming immortal.
>>
>>377035104
>>377035006
>>377034843
>>377034561
>>377034449
>>377034354
>>377034264
Holy shit guys, I cracked the puzzle

This game is just a metaphor for aborted babies in purgatory. The taboo is abortion. These souls, in purgatory, want a chance back at life. And they want the baby's body as a vessel for their soul to enter. Everyone's protecting the baby because he has the best genes.

If Idris Elba is in the game, he's probably Sigint
>>
>>377034612
Is this loss?
>>
>>377034706
That wasn't me.

>>377035034
No, the latest entry in the series is simply regarded as an incoherent piece of shit. Especially since TPP in itself has a clearly mentally deranged protagonist who constantly remembers events incorrectly and consistently hallucinates.
>incoherent piece of shit
>I'm too dumb to understand a straightforward plot because no quirky character explains it to me in a 40 minute long monologue

>consistently hallucinates
Only Paz.

>Good thing the Camp Omega ending will then.
>>377035124
Mentally challenged.
>>
>>377035387
No, but that figure represents Idris even though it isn't Idris
>>
>>377035224
>So what? Why do you care so much? Why are you so fucking autistic?
You're the one ass blasted about me pointing out TPP contradicts this.
>No, Outer Heaven wasn't created to wage war against Zero.
It wasn't created with that one purpose but Big Boss did want to use it to kill Zero. His was waging war against Zero using his PMC, before he even returned to Foxhound. You understand Big Boss did shit between leaving the Patriots and creating Outer Heaven?

>Still happens. It's just that Zero didn't want war with him and Snake had no idea.
How would he have no idea? His first question when waking up would be "how the fuck am I still alive and why is there a body double of me". It would literally be the first thing he would learn when waking up.

>It doesn't really matter. I just really liked the idea that they weren't "villains",not child killers, not mad people. Just people with different views.
Yes and TPP was the opportunity to depict Zero, Paramedic and Siginit as people who were fighting for what they believed in. Instead it's an incoherent piece of garbage.
>Zero's death is now tragic thanks to MGSV.
No, it is now nonsensical.
>>
>>377034823
As much as I like Clemps, his humor is sometimes too... faggy, so to say.
Plus, I think actually ""experiencing"" Drakengard/Nier is much better than just watching video of it. They're not THAT bad.
But I digress. This is MGS thread, after all.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 592x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 592x300px
>>377034812
>>yfw the baby in death stranding is big boss
>>377035201
>>377035302
GUYS

WHAT IF J STANDS FOR JACK

JACK THE RIPPER

AKA RAIDEN

AND MADS MIKKELSEN IS SOLIDUS

WITH HIS TENTACLE SHIT

AND NORMAN REEDUS IS THE FATHER OF RAIDEN

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PICTURE

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>377035694
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>377035694
H A P P E N I N G
>>
>>377035467
>>consistently hallucinates
>Only Paz.
He incorrectly remembers the events of the hospital the first time, why would you trust the so-called "truth" version. Ishamel teleports around the hospital in nonsensical ways. The timecode for when Ocelot and Venom leave Cyprus contradict the timecode where Big Boss and Ocelot are at the motorcycle. He hallucinated Paz and all of her audio tapes. Zero is the big bad known for information control and media manipulation. Why would you trust his so-called "truth" tapes which portray him as the series hero?

Dumb ass.

>>377035694
>>377035380
>>377035201
>>377035751
>>377035790
All of this is fib samefagging his autistic Death Stranding is MGS + Silent Hills theory.
>>
>>377035694
They do look alike; what is this nip planning Jesus christ
>>
File: comestogetherGIF[1].gif (494KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
comestogetherGIF[1].gif
494KB, 500x293px
>>377035694
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER!
>>
File: 1477983503257.jpg (22KB, 425x345px) Image search: [Google]
1477983503257.jpg
22KB, 425x345px
>>377034812
>the baby opens the right eye
>which later will lose and feel a phantom pain
>J has recently joined the survive team. Meaning J just been born. J=Jack

>BigBoss estimated birth date is around ww2 era

>the fucking baby is BIG BOSS
>>
>>377035694
NORMAN REEDUS CONFIRMED JACKS FATHER

>>377035825
If you had any brain cells, you'd know FIB would be against this theory /v/ has because it doesn't involve mads being the sorrow and the boss being a transgendered Emma stone. Now begone with your SH obsession. This is /v/ shit posting at its finest
>>
>>377035694
>same exact hair
>both naked
>both dog tags
>both with markings on them
I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>377036043
You're the autist spouting NORMAN REEDUS CONFIRMED JACKS FATHER, I'm the only one using actual evidence to draw conclusions. You're all spouting cringeworthy reddit-tier speculation.
>>
>>377025748
It's going to be two E3s since MGSV came out, just give up already
>>
>>377024940
MGSV came out unfinished because Kojima is a fucking asshole and "The Phantom Pain" is a meta joke for the cut content that he intentionally didn't include.
>>
>>377036128
>this butt hurt no one cares about your theory

Top kek
>>
>>377031079
Source on these two things? Never heard this before
>>
>>377036263
Your butthurt will be way more satisfying when I turn out to be right.
>>
>>377031847
Not him, but I'm the one who posted that. Well, there's not 100% chance of the Kojima emblem being released on E3. In fact, there's a chance it won't be released at all, or it could be released tonight after the next maintenance.

However, there is enough unreleased weapon updates in the games code to last us right until E3. The day of E3 would be the last release if they release it in schedules similar to how they've been doing it all along.

If they were up to something, that would be a beautiful way to do it, wouldn't you think?
>>
>>377035532
>You're the one ass blasted about me pointing out TPP contradicts this.
I'm not. TPP is the new canon. It's a prequel to a game that wasn't written to a game with a prequel/sequel in mind. The things from previous are either retcons or the characters are misinformed. You'll have to accept this one day.

> It wasn't created with that one purpose but Big Boss did want to use it to kill Zero. His was waging war against Zero using his PMC, before he even returned to Foxhound. You understand Big Boss did shit between leaving the Patriots and creating Outer Heaven?

Zero didn't exist when MG1 and 2 were made. Most things from back then aren't canon.

How would he have no idea? His first question when waking up would be "how the fuck am I still alive and why is there a body double of me". It would literally be the first thing he would learn when waking up.

He doesn't know he considers him a friend. You can keep someone alive without thinking of him as a friend (see: Venom).

>Yes and TPP was the opportunity to depict Zero, Paramedic and Siginit as people who were fighting for what they believed in. Instead it's an incoherent piece of garbage.

No comment on Paramedic and Sigint, they were only mentioned in TPP. But Zero was still fighting for his "united world". You can't just ignore that. Skull Face's plan IS to stop Zero's plan after all.
>>
>>377036043
>>377036021
You can see a V everywhere...but the V is an A and means Ante, which means before in Latin.
MGS4 was about the Ending, A will all about the beginning.

OH SHIT
>>
>>377036043
>it doesn't involve mads being the sorrow and the boss being a transgendered Emma stone

You mean how like BB wasn't replaced by a celebrity, Keifer Sutherland? Right.
>>
>>377025140
Nah! Konami simply sucks now and Kojima simply left the sinking ship. They haven't been that great since the PS2 era.
>>
>>377036420
>The things from previous are either retcons or the characters are misinformed.
It's impossible for Big Boss to say the things he said in MGS4 if TPP exists as canon.
>Zero didn't exist when MG1 and 2 were made. Most things from back then aren't canon.
This is what MGS4 added in without contradicting anything in prior entries such as MG1. When you make add new games they have to remain consistent with the series lore.
>He doesn't know he considers him a friend. You can keep someone alive without thinking of him as a friend (see: Venom).
Saving Big Boss does not benefit Zero in any way shape or form. In fact it costs him resources and time. Big Boss would obviously know what Zero's intentions are.
>No comment on Paramedic and Sigint, they were only mentioned in TPP.
Not only were they mentioned they got the date of their deaths wrong.
>But Zero was still fighting for his "united world". You can't just ignore that. Skull Face's plan IS to stop Zero's plan after all.
Yes, and Big Boss was fighting against Zero's vision. Seems to me as if TPP is just Zero manipulating Big Boss to take out Skullface for him.
>>
>>377035825
>He incorrectly remembers the events of the hospital the first time, why would you trust the so-called "truth" version.

Waking up from a coma and being drugged/half asleep does that for you. He's alright after this.

>Ishamel teleports around the hospital in nonsensical ways
Yeah and Solid had the Invisibility prototype and infinite ammo in 2. It's just a fun way to show that he's the real big boss.

>The timecode for when Ocelot and Venom leave Cyprus contradict the timecode where Big Boss and Ocelot are at the motorcycle.
That's not his memory.

>He hallucinated Paz and all of her audio tapes
Yes

>Zero is the big bad known for information control and media manipulation. Why would you trust his so-called "truth" tapes which portray him as the series hero?
I don't think they're truth tapes. Venom never gets to hear them, neither does Big Boss. It's just a way to give information, to you, the player.
>>
At what point do you stop rationalizing every one of the man's failures as other people out to get Kojima for being too much of a genius and start thinking he might just be the George Lucas of video games?
>>
I don't know about what that guy is posting but I will tell you one piece of information about Phantom Pain that's only been half figured out.

Venom isn't real. The game indirectly tells you that through the Paz plotline. Everyone can deduce why she's in the game; to show you that Venom's brain is messed up to the point where he hallucinated a person being there that wasn't out of guilt. He felt guilty about Paz's death so he created a fake Paz that was still living. This delusion lasted for a while until the evidence was so strong he could no longer take it.

Big Boss did the same thing for his best soldier. He felt guilty that Venom died in the helicopter blast. So he created a fake persona for the fallen soldier. "Venom didn't die, he became the greatest soldier of all time. He took my place and carried on my legacy. At times, he was even a better Big Boss than I was." The delusion lasted as long as possible; up til the end of MG1 where he can no longer carry it on.

By the way, the song "The Man Who Sold the World" is about a man with split personalities. Not a man split into two separate people, but two men who share the same body.
>>
>>377025748
screenshotting this to post everyday when you get buttblasted
>>
>>377024940
>konami were assholes

its starting to look like it was the other way around

all these lead designers who act like rock stars end up making vaporware products
>>
>>377024940
Konami also forced him to make it, he didn't want to do another MGS
>>
>>377036879
>He's alright after this.
Except for Paz and her tapes?
>Yeah and Solid had the Invisibility prototype and infinite ammo in 2. It's just a fun way to show that he's the real big boss.
Infinite ammo is just a cheeky fourth wall break. Ishamel getting shot dead and then duplicating himself is not a fourth wall break.
>That's not his memory.
Everything you're witnessing in TPP is through his memory. So explain the timecodes. Clearly there's some fuckery going on.
>I don't think they're truth tapes. Venom never gets to hear them, neither does Big Boss. It's just a way to give information, to you, the player.
They're literally titled "truth tapes". Yes and why would you trust the "truth" tapes from the big bad of Metal Gear, known for information control, who also narrated the gameplay demo of Survive, a game we have not heard a single thing about since the gameplay demo aside from J-san joining the team three days ago. What Zero says when he meets Big Boss in the hospital doesn't even make sense or match up to the events of TPP. Even if you ignore MGS4 and want to say Zero is best buds with Big Boss and that's okay, TPP is literally contradicting itself constantly in it's own canon with the garbage that comes out of Zero's mouth in that tape.
>>
>>377037120

Interesting. But if Venom is BB like you say he is, why doesn't he have the snake shaped scar on his torso?
>>
>>377036769
>It's impossible for Big Boss to say the things he said in MGS4 if TPP exists as canon.
It is, because he's the one who still considers Zero and his AI a threat. Only Zero thinks of him as a friend.

>This is what MGS4 added in without contradicting anything in prior entries such as MG1. When you make add new games they have to remain consistent with the series lore
Not always. And everything about The Patriots was an asspull.
Like I said. If anything, PW and V at least fill in the blanks.

>Saving Big Boss does not benefit Zero in any way shape or form. In fact it costs him resources and time. Big Boss would obviously know what Zero's intentions are.
He still considered him a friend.
Big Boss didn't care. He still got cloned, the AI was still there.
>Not only were they mentioned they got the date of their deaths wrong.
Source? In the timeline?

>Yes, and Big Boss was fighting against Zero's vision. Seems to me as if TPP is just Zero manipulating Big Boss to take out Skullface for him.

No, TPP is a battle waged by the vanished. The battle between two leaders that were erased from history by their creators. Skull by Zero ( he even says this), and Venom by Big Boss.

TPP is irrelevant and important at the same time.
>>
>>377035694
>>377035751
>>377035790
>>377035895
>>377035917
Holy samefag, batman.
>>
File: highly suspect.jpg (152KB, 1211x403px) Image search: [Google]
highly suspect.jpg
152KB, 1211x403px
>>
>>377037120
>By the way, the song "The Man Who Sold the World" is about a man with split personalities. Not a man split into two separate people, but two men who share the same body.
I thought more specifically it's about a man who thinks he has a doppelganger, then finds out there was no doppelganger and just his schizophrenia.

>>377037478
>It is, because he's the one who still considers Zero and his AI a threat. Only Zero thinks of him as a friend.
So how did Zero retrieve have Gray Fox reborn as the ninja and Big Boss put into a nanomachine coma if he was in his parasite coma before MG1?

>Not always. And everything about The Patriots was an asspull.
Asspull is slang for "it came out of nowhere" but it still didn't contradict anything.
>Like I said. If anything, PW and V at least fill in the blanks.
PW was on the right tracks by ending with Zero's assassination attempt on Big Boss, setting up the war for them to have during TPP. And then it never happened.

>Source? In the timeline?
The timeline scroll before or after the final credits.
>>
>>377037120
Also, here's one more thing people haven't figured out yet. All the yellow highlighted tapes contain misinformation. This is easily noticeable in the truth tapes, in particularly. Yes the Paz tapes are white, but that's because they both aren't real and what she's saying in them isn't misinformation.

>>377037430
Big Boss' snake shaped scar was a fake, he used it to hide a jigsaw in case he was ever captured by an enemy as a means of escape. He stopped using it and discarded the fake scar at the end of Peace Walker, along with everything else related to the Boss(including her bandana), because he felt she had betrayed him.
>>
>>377037613
Someone's sad their theory isn't being accepted. Plus the time stamps say otherwise
>>
How blind are you people? Kojima is the new community manager for Metal Gear JP. The ruse is 99% confirmed.
>>
>>377037748
>I thought more specifically it's about a man who thinks he has a doppelganger, then finds out there was no doppelganger and just his schizophrenia.

Yes, that's a better way of putting it.
>>
>>377037817
N o p r o o f
>>
>>377025140

I mean honestly, all MGS5 needed was more story focus

Yeah the gameplay is fun and all that shit, but compared to the old games, it pales because the others are so story heavy
>>
File: sorry anon.jpg (78KB, 631x373px) Image search: [Google]
sorry anon.jpg
78KB, 631x373px
>>377037613
Sorry anon.
>>
>>377037904
The new guy is called "J". Hideo KoJima.
>>
>>377037402
>Except for Paz and her tapes?
It's.. I forgot what it was. Ocelot explains it in the first Paz scene. The Prologue was just him being confused as fuck.

With Paz, his brain was blocking off memories. Check the cutscene again, it's one of the first things they talk about.

>is not a fourth wall break
Fucker literally pressed Retry. He's goddamn Big Boss.

>is through his memory
No, everything you witness is Big Boss's recollection of the events, not Venom's.

>explain the time codes
Ocelot gets Big Boss and hides him somewhere on the island. He doesn't want revenge, so Devil Volgin doesn't find him.
Ocelot goes back to the ambulance, gets Venom and hides him on the ship. He then returns to Big Boss.

One thing I don't understand (and I agree with you about being nonsensical) is Ishmael's face.

>narrated the gameplay demo
Time Winters didn't narrate that.
>why would you trust the tapes from the big bag
Because they're not from him? Most of them are recordings of just Ocelot and Big Boss, long after Zero became a vegetable.

>What Zero says when he meets Big Boss in the hospital doesn't even make sense or match up to the events of TPP.
It does. He's brain damage, probably can't even see properly. He says so himself.
>>
>>377037781

Just checked it, you're right. Completly forgot about that.
>>
>>377037748
>So how did Zero retrieve have Gray Fox reborn as the ninja and Big Boss put into a nanomachine coma if he was in his parasite coma before MG1?
He didn't, it was the AI acting as him.

>Asspull is slang for "it came out of nowhere" but it still didn't contradict anything.
It's not properly explained, it's not built up to and has no reason to exist. Me fucking your mom doesn't contradict anything, but it's nonsensical because we most likely live at thousands of kilometers away from each other.

>PW was on the right tracks by ending with Zero's assassination attempt on Big Boss, setting up the war for them to have during TPP. And then it never happened.

He wanted to recruit him, fucking Kaz reveals that in PW iirc.
>>
>>377038098

Wow rock solid.
>>
So rusecruise fags where does this tie into it?

http://www.glixel.com/news/hideo-kojima-on-logan-vs-metal-gear-solid-w480755
>>
WW2 GAME BASED ON THE BOSS AND THE COBRA UNIT KILLING HITLER

ERWIN ROMMEL ACTS AS THEIR DOUBLE AGENT ALLY AFTER BEATING HIM IN A BOSS FIGHT

SORROW DYING AND OCELOT BEING BORN

SHE TRAINS JACK IN CQC THEN DISAPPEARS

ENTER VIRTUOUS MISSION
>>
>>377038413
>He didn't, it was the AI acting as him.
It is specifically said Zero himself had Gray Fox and Big Boss retrieved. He specifically did it to Big Boss because he regretted everything. An AI has no emotions and doesn't give a fuck about Big Boss. It has no reason to make Big Boss the key to itself.

>It's not properly explained, it's not built up to and has no reason to exist. Me fucking your mom doesn't contradict anything, but it's nonsensical because we most likely live at thousands of kilometers away from each other.
It's not nonsensical. MGS4 explained every step of events in great detail.

>He wanted to recruit him, fucking Kaz reveals that in PW iirc.
Kaz? Paz herself says this. Zero told her if Big Boss refuses then kill him and she certainly tried.
>>
>>377027378
>Animals killed by FOXDIE

>happy fish swimming along
>suddenly starts convulsing
>lil' fishy brain feels like it's burning
>its fishy thoughts crumbling away
>grabs its head with its fins
>lets out of final scream before it expires
>BLUB
>...
>BLUUUUBBBbbbbb
>>
File: 953868.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
953868.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>/v/ has come to

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE MEAN BY THIS
>>
>>377029535
BOTH IMAGES ARE PRE CRASH YOU STUPID MORON, ONE IF BEFORE ARRIVING AT MOTHER BASE AND THE OTHER AFTER YOU PICK UP KAZ AND YOU GET SPLATTED BY BLOOD BY KILLED SOLDIER
GODDDAMN STUPID FUCKER
>>
File: rekd.jpg (44KB, 719x591px) Image search: [Google]
rekd.jpg
44KB, 719x591px
>>377038873
Good thing you don't use a trip otherwise your reputation would be fucking destroyed by this reply.
>>
>>377038610
X-men x Metal Gear crossover. Will be revealed at E3.
>>
>>377038947
Call it whatever you want, both images are pre-crash you double moron, play the goddamn game next time, most trailer stuff (that you're using) was changed in the final game.
>>
>>377039050
Where's the blood and cuts on Venom's face in the picture I just posted?
>>
>>377039181
The picture you posted isn't featured in the game, at all, just the trailers.
Trailers != Final Game.
Can't put it more simple than that, maybe you're retarded.
>>
>>377039301
>Tripfag
>Being retarded
What's next? Sky is blue? Water is wet?
>>
>>377039301
Actually it is in the flashback after rescuing Kaz :)))
>>
>>377039301
Kojima said we would revisit Camp Omega, it would be a "big feature". His translator started snickering at Dorito Pope when Pope asked about it. The Camp Omega ending drops first day of E3.
>>
>>377037120
I'll give you one more piece of information about Phantom Pain that people haven't figured out. "From Fox, two phantoms were born". One of the phantoms was Venom, a ghost imagined by Big Boss out of grief of a dead soldier.

The other phantom is Skullface. Skullface isn't real, he's an illusion created by Big Boss to explain his actions. There are a billion hints to this, starting from the trailers. Two important ones; Big Boss getting into the vehicle with Skullface, and him walking down a corridor. He goes from his Snake Eater self and slowly morphs into all of his other incarnations, including Venom Snake(one of his phantoms) and Skull Face(the other). And how Venom sees Skullface on the base during the first ending despite him being "dead" now, he wasn't ever really alive. This is why Venom says "I'm a demon, Kaz" so much during Phantom Pain despite seeming like a pretty swell fella; he's feeling the guilt of the actions of the other phantom.

There are a few hints about all this throughout the game, you can hear soldiers saying they believe Big Boss was behind the attack 9 years ago and such. Plus there's obvious things like the fact that the Emblem XOF uses is an inverted patch of Big Boss' old unit, and how Skullface claims to have been on Operation Snake Eater(of course he was there, he was Naked Snake).

How is it that Venom and Skullface interact with eachother then? This is kind of a copout but it's the truth; it's all Fight Club style. He's talking to himself every time he does it. This is why Venom literally never talks back to Skullface. You know that scene in the jeep everyone hates? It's actually fuckin brilliant. It's the reveal of the entire twist that no one seems to get. The reason why all of Skullface soldiers don't react to Venom. The reason why there are Diamond Dog logos all over OKB Zero. The reason why Skullface dribbles on but Venom seems to be uninterested. Because he knows what Skullface is going to say because he's saying it
>>
>>377040213
Kojima said that it was a plan. Doesn't mean it'll make it into the final game. He also said that TPP will have user-generated missions.
>>
>>377040378
>He also said that TPP will have user-generated missions.
That's probably for MGS5.
>>
>>377040378
If you ask Ken on Twitter what the secret is in MGSV, he will tell you he can't say
>>
>>377028078
>>377028543
>oh he's not a vampire, nanomachines!
Didn't Naomi straight up tell you that the nanomachines only enhanced the healing factor and imply that Vamp had spooky powers beforehand?
>>
>>377040561
No, she literally said it was his Nanomachines
>>
>>377040561
That could be true. I heard Naomi mention the word nanomachines and assumed they're responsible for the walking on water and walls stuff.
>>
>>377040213
Yeah, and what does it have to do with the fact that your shitty trailer images aren't featured in the main game?
Changing topic doesn't mean shit if all your shitty complot theories are wrong.
Fuck off already tripfaggot
>>
>>377040315
The scene where Miller and Venom kill Skullface was all imagined too. It was Big Boss way for closure. If you watch the cutscenes carefully, Skullface's jeep drives away before Salethantropus can fall. Big Boss imagined him and Miller killing Skullface together while their bodies flashed to their old selves...of course that didn't actually happen.

Huey was in on it, Big Boss made him be. He wasn't in a coma for 9 years; the truth tapes about it were all lies. And this isn't even the last time he'd do something like this; he was both the heroic command of Foxhound and the Villain of Outerheaven in MG1. So there you go. The truth about Big Boss, Venom, and Skullface. They're all one person.
>>
>>377040656
I didn't change the topic moron. The image clearly implies the helicopter never crashed. It's a shot of Big Boss in the same helicopter, in the same GZ suit, looking out at the sea during DAWN (so sometime after MSF's destruction) with the Paz explosion wounds on his face. They're clearly flying back to Camp Omega after the Paz explosion.

Whatever happened when they arrived at Camp Omega will completely refrain the events of TPP.
>>
>>377041008
>The image clearly implies the helicopter never crashed.
PLAY THE GODDAMN GAME
>It's a shot of Big Boss in the same helicopter, in the same GZ suit, looking out at the sea during DAWN (so sometime after MSF's destruction)
Correct until:
>with the Paz explosion wounds on his face
That wound and blood is FROM THE FUCKING SOLDIER THAT DIES AND ITS HOLD BY BIG BOSS THE MOMENT IT RESCUE KAZ
Exactly at this moment you can see how big boss have that blood and shit and then the helicopter crash AFTER.
https://youtu.be/OpO2rk2PPE0?t=1h46m10s
Fuck off and die already.
>>
>>377038862
/caramel/ came to
>>
>>377041414
I-Its true, I'm a fucking moron
Disregard that, I suck cocks
>>
>>377041008
I can't wait to see your deranged theories after Silent Hills isn't shown at E3, but Metal Gear Survive and Death Stranding appear.
>>
>>377041061
Pretty good shit
>>
>>377041414
>The image clearly implies the helicopter never crashed.
>PLAY THE GODDAMN GAME
That's the mystery faggot. If the helicopter never crashed why was he in a coma? I've explained throughout this thread many times that Zero and Big Boss are supposed to be enemies yet in TPP Zero supposedly saves Big Boss from the "helicopter crash" and nurses him back to health. The helicopter never crashed, as implied by the images I posted and he returned to Camp Omega.

The next thing we know he's suddenly waking up from a coma which the series big bad for some reason put him in and claimed to nurse him back to health. Sinister shit is going on, the Camp Omega ending will reveal all.
>Exactly at this moment you can see how big boss have that blood and shit and then the helicopter crash AFTER.
Holy shit fuck that's convinced me more than ever. I never noticed they sneaked in that shot when FLASHING BACK to GZ during TPP. Now you've seen that, go watch a GZ longplay. Big Boss's face is squeaky clean. So the blood and wounds are from the Paz explosion. I already posted a fucking picture of his face clean. Go see >>377038947
>>
>>377040315
>>377041414
So if Skullface and Venom are both Big Boss, who is he against through the whole game?
What about BB riding off on his motorcycle and all that?
>>
https://www.konami.com/ir/en/ir-data/meeting/2017/en0511_ga7tze.pdf

METAL GEAR SURVIVE
PS4
XboxOne / PC
Global
DE

Ruse confirmed.
>>
Apperently John Cygan just died.
RIP best Snake.
>>
File: IMG_001.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_001.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
>>377027984
>Pythonselkan
I'm on board.
>>
>>377042001
It isn't, this is just FIB shitting on the board. Learn to think for yourself
>>
>>377041953
>That's the mystery faggot. If the helicopter never crashed
But it crashed in the game, maybe you should go play it.
>So the blood and wounds are from the Paz explosion
But they aren't, paz explosion leave a big chunch of debris on big-medic face.
>>
>>377042629
>But it crashed in the game, maybe you should go play it.
We never actually SAW it crash. Even GZ it cuts to black before the collision.
>But they aren't,
Then what are they from? Go back and look at the picture I fucking posted. Big Boss's face is spotless during GZ.
>paz explosion leave a big chunch of debris on big-medic face.
It's almost as if SOMEONE put it in his face...as if it was orchestrated...not at all Zero, the big bad of the series known for information control who is suddenly the series hero who decides to nurse Big Boss back to health.

When Big Boss returns to Omega Zero captures him and has that shrapnel jammed into his brain.
>>
>>377042835
Hey, fuck off faggot, stop trying to impersonate me, only I can say what is right and wrong with MGSV Plotholes, get the fuck out of here
>>
>>377042996
>>377043105
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
>>
>>377043105
>>377042835
shut up idiot. you both suck dicks either way.
>>
>>377042526
>FIB
what/who?
>>
>>377043271
A mentally ill tranny who thinks Death Stranding is a Metal Gear Solid 5 / Silent Hills crossover. He thinks The Boss was transgender and Norman Reedus was her before she was a woman.
>>
>>377043154
I know right? Fuck off already, you can't have my tripname copycat
>>377043406
>A mentally ill tranny
Oh the irony
>>
>>377043406
and who/what are you again(caramel)?
>>
>>377043497
I'm preaching Death Stranding is Silent Hills and that MGS5 is a separate entity.
>>
>>377043497
A faggot, can't you read the thread?
>>
>>377041061
You giant nigger faggot
>>
>>377025839
old snake kills himself at the end
there, now you can play MGSV :)
>>
the only reason I love MGSV is because you can play as a tactical cutie operator.
>>
>>377025140
i don't think it was a ruse or anything's happening but i think he figured he was on the way out and it bled in thematically like it did the last 3 games
>>
>>377044198
This is an extremely superficial reason.
>>
How many of you fags played this gunsablazin? If you only use tranqs MGSV is the height of stealth gameplay
>>
>>377045228
>gunsablazin

That's what I do when fucking around.
>>
>>377030345
>>377030481
>>377030592
Hayter would be more expensive because some union bullshit and the fact his pay gets exponentially higher for every MGS game he voices
>>
>>377042001
He's not fighting anyone. He's enacting his plan. Skull face is a scapegoat he uses. The truth ending is obviously fake. The motor cycle stuff happens at a time later than when ocelot had already left on a boat out of there it couldn't have possibly happened. Plus Ishmael has two working eyes no beard and short hair. I'll post more later if you keep the thread alive.
>>
>>377047838
>He's not fighting anyone. He's enacting his plan.
What plan? To create Outer Heaven? He can do that with Diamond Dogs. He could've done it with MSF. So if he's Skullface I guess he ordered other people to destroy MSF? Why?
>>
File: 1492043253168.jpg (169KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1492043253168.jpg
169KB, 1200x630px
Alright I never really read all the bullshit conspiracy theories and just dismissed them as shitposting.
Now apparently you guys believe that something is really up with Kojima or someone is really committed to this.

Can I have a consolidated rundown of this discussion please?
>>
>>377048769
Commited shitposter goes in every MGS thread with the same pasta about all the MGSV thing is a ruse by Kojima
>>
>>377048769
This is a rundown
>>377025748
>>377025848
the consequence of the ruse:
Death Stranding is Silent Hills.
TPP has one more ending to drop the first day of E3 where we revisit Camp Omega to find out what REALLY happened after the helicopter "crash", the revelation at Camp Omega will completely refrain the events of Phantom Pain.
There's another MGS5 yet to be released.
>>
File: 1492636070861.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492636070861.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
>>377034612
>kojima tweeting a loss reference

fucking mad man, kek.
>>
>>377048208
Skull faces plan. Not the language bull shit, that was cover for research he was conducting on creating super soldiers. The controlling all nukes on the planet plan. This should be incredibly obvious but skull face plans to control every nuke on Earth and tells you so in game. Big boss succeeds in doing this in metal gear 2.
>>
>>377049264
If his new company is just a front then why isn't Kojima using Fox engine for Death stranding?
Why did he use Horizon's engine?
>>
>>377049958
It's a shitty answer but Kojima is that desperate about keeping the ruse a secret. I'm not an expert on game design but can a game be run off multiple engines? The Death Stranding otherworld would be constructed with Decima while the remaining otherworlds such as the PT otherworld could be constructed with the Fox Engine.
>>
File: 2748001-2660326115-No_fu.jpg (164KB, 593x647px) Image search: [Google]
2748001-2660326115-No_fu.jpg
164KB, 593x647px
Caramel ITT. At least I can filter!
>>
>>377024940
mgs3 was the last good mgs
>>
>>377049697
So why did Big Boss destroy his own base in GZ?
>>
Consider the following:
No company would green light a massive undercover multi year campaign that also completely destroys their reputation, investors, and profit.
>>
>>377050834
Not yet
>>
>>377050201
>The Fox Engine is a proprietary cross-platform, cross-generational game engine built by Kojima Productions for use in many Konami games.[1] The first title to use the Fox Engine was Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

If it can be used for PES and TPP I'm sure you could make pretty much any kind of 3D model game in it. Even DS and your speculated mgs5
It makes no sense for a company to spend money on a another game engine when they've painstakingly developed a very good one for that exact purpose.
>>
>>377044198
you mean venom?
>>
>>377043967
But that's wrong.
>>
>>377050670
Ground Zeroes was a good game(mission).
It was a dark, gritty, rainy with a tight story you could approach in limited but different ways. Also there were no nanomachines, parasites, mystical ninjas, spirit possessed arms, undying enemies or any of that other grandiose bullshit the main games have has since MGS2.
>>
>>377027818

Kojima went so far out that I think he must have caught wind that Konami were already eyeing to take him down so he fucked them hard and did his own thing and spent as much as possible just to be an asshole.

It's the only explanation. He had never gone that far out before.
>>
File: KOJIMACUCK.jpg (152KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
KOJIMACUCK.jpg
152KB, 700x500px
>spends 80 million on a videogame
>no guys, don't you see? that was the FAKE game
K E K
E
K
>>
File: ccc.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
With all the shit Konami has done, I'm not sure how anyone could defend them at this point. It must be some advanced form of contrarianism.
>>
>>377025140
One idiot spams shit basic every thread.
>>
>>377051846
I just want to know what happen in there with Kojima. But I want to hear it directly from the guy.

I feel we will never get that interview.
>>
>>377025140

If I were to believe that then i would also have to believe that Konami isn't the worst vidya company next to ea, and i can't fucking stomach doing that.
>>
>>377051195

>bomb in the vagina

>not retarded as fuck
>>
>>377051994
Kojima is a huge bullshitter and now has a huge ego, there's no way he's talking about how he got fired for making an embarrassment of a game.
>>
>>377052248
>walking on water
>vampires
>the others 500 retarded things of metal gear
>not retarded as fuck
>>
>>377050772
It was part of his plan. So he could go into hiding and become skull face. He used that to take out zero too. Chico and Paz are both terrified of big boss when he wakes them..
>>
>>377052248
It's not that farfetched desu
I mean terrorist do commit awful crimes against women IRL even when they would not be the most expedient or logical things

This is just the first result I found:

https://clarionproject.org/isis-biting-women-to-death-with-metal-torture-devices/
>>
>>377052305

>Kojima is a huge bullshitter

Wasn't there an image of him admitting he used be made fun of before getting popular about how he couldnt program and basically had no worthwhile skills?
>>
>>377052886
sounds like something /v/ would love
>>
>>377052886
He still doesn't and has people do everything for him because he's a """"creative"""""
>>
>>377053124
>He still doesn't and has people do everything for him because he's a """"creative"""""

Which is basically him ripping off characters and plots from his favorite movies.
>>
File: rubbercement.jpg (11KB, 348x263px) Image search: [Google]
rubbercement.jpg
11KB, 348x263px
>>377025748
>>377025848
>>
File: 1480630443395.jpg (2MB, 2500x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1480630443395.jpg
2MB, 2500x2600px
>>377053675
>>
>>377053124
I thought he did enemy routing and some level design for MG1-2 and MGS1.
>>
>>377051846

I think Kojima just finally realized that their games division was costing more than bringing in.

They decided, in a very typical Japanese style of business, to solidify their holdings in Japan and focus on what was brining in money: Pachinko machines and the IPs that they hold bolstering this.

It's basically like Japan Casinos. I can't blame them. Konami hadn't been making much on games. Gambling is ALWAYS a sure fire way to make bank.

Lay low. Wait until the waters clear and maybe later get back into gaming. It was a smart move from a business standpoint. Utilize what you have. Cut what's not making money.
>>
>>377054138

Fuck, I meant Konami. Whatever.
>>
File: mmmm.png (195KB, 368x375px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.png
195KB, 368x375px
>>377053754
>>
File: j bridge.jpg (64KB, 468x488px) Image search: [Google]
j bridge.jpg
64KB, 468x488px
>>377054459
>>
>>377025578
not a source
>>
File: mmmm2.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm2.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>377054690
>>
File: 5ygh65jh4ht6j5.jpg (15KB, 352x330px) Image search: [Google]
5ygh65jh4ht6j5.jpg
15KB, 352x330px
>>377042208
>fags to busy arguing about the worst MGS title they dont realize that the best Snake died
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/metal-gears-solidus-snake-voice-actor-passes-away-/1100-6450053/

F
>>
>>377025835
He's obviously using the baby with one eye as symbolism for what happened to his baby, MGS. It's really not a stretch or hard to understand.
>>
File: HOLY FUCK.png (72KB, 2190x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY FUCK.png
72KB, 2190x1000px
>>377054887
>>
File: GUH2.jpg (13KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
GUH2.jpg
13KB, 271x271px
>>377055270
>>
>>377035694
mdr
>>
Where's that mentally ill tranny that believes the Boss was transexual or some shit?
>>
File: 1480440537721.png (396KB, 603x380px) Image search: [Google]
1480440537721.png
396KB, 603x380px
>>377025353
Holy shit, it all makes sense now. Big Boss didn't actually leave Mother Base, he just freed his soul from his bodily vessel and possessed Kaz, making him blind. But due to Kaz having two souls in his body (two demons) his soul actually split off into another universe and manifested itself in form of babies, which is a recurring theme of Kaz's character ("played like a fiddle" => "fiddle diddle" => "dee dee doo doo baby poo poo")

IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

Now I just have to figure out how Decoy Octopus and Pliskin fit into this.
>>
>>377055270
What? When did this happen?
>>
File: mooty.jpg (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mooty.jpg
536KB, 1920x1080px
>>377055705
>this picture
MOOOOOOOOOT

Wait, is moot in on this conspiracy? Who IS moot? Does he exist? What if Kojima created 4chan to prove his point of MGS2? Has anyone seen moot and Kojima together?
>>
>>377056085
From 4chan two faggots were born

MOOT and GOOK. They are trying to hide the truth. MOOT hasn't left, it's all a ruse. MEXIMOOT is acting behind the scenes. He'll keep coming.
>>
>>377055705
>Kaz
>played like a fiddle
>Kaz is the baby in Death Stranding
>Ludens means the playing man
>The only man that plays others is ocelot
>Norman Reedus is a young ocelot
>Norman Reedus (Ocelot) will play Robin Atkin Downes (Kazuhira the baby) like a damn fiddle and rob his future by traversing to the past

D E E P E S T
L
O
R
E
>>
>>377055582
Don't summon him, he's worse than lanced jack
>>
File: moot porting servers to PC4.gif (1MB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
moot porting servers to PC4.gif
1MB, 300x215px
>>377056246
Remember when he was porting 4chan to PC4? The next generation gaming platform? What if Moot/Kojima's plan is to ascend our gaming to the next level, where no platform matters, where only good games live?
>>
I think Sehalanthroups looks stupid with its huge fucking head and tiny feet.

It looked more respectable in its 'hunched' form.

them hips, though
>>
>>377056469
This actually makes sense
>>
>>377028728
This. It would be performance art, hideo would come full circle as a renaissance nip.
>>
File: menu.jpg (388KB, 928x664px) Image search: [Google]
menu.jpg
388KB, 928x664px
>>377029535
>>377038873
>>377038947
the only point during which Big Boss could have gained those wounds was after Paz's explosion.
Then we have a scene where the helicopter carries on which doesn't appear in either game in a non-flashback manner.

He has these wounds in the post-game GZ Menu, in daytime, and in the hospital where he supposedly enters his coma.

It's truly confusing.
>>
>>377025140
I don't think MGS5 was a disappointment. It was a very fun game. It just wasn't finished. You can clearly see Kojima completed Act 1 and started work on Act 2 when they forced him to wrap it up. So he copied and pasted missions from Act 1 into 2 so he could progress and finish the story. There was also suppose to be an Act 3.

Shame. But what was released was still a brilliant game.
>>
>>377035380
WHAT IF... WHAT IF THE DUMB VIDEO ABOUT ABORTION WAS ALSO CANON ?????
>>
File: Kief the Chief.jpg (50KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kief the Chief.jpg
50KB, 375x500px
Posting best boy.
>>
File: 1471048941551.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1471048941551.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>pop on /v/ for the first time in a year or two
>see an MGSV thread, decide to check it out to see what's up
>start reading
>see the theories
>get a good kek and remember the pre launch MGSV stuff
>start reading more and more
>mfw

it's a shitload of fuck but god damn....i'm back on the ruse cruise
>>
>>377024940
>Konami were assholes

I loved a lot of Metal Gear over the years and own everything but the AC!D games. That still doesn't justify the resources Kojima was wasting. I got no love for Konami after the death of Suikoden but Kojima fucked up.
>>
File: protip for me maybe.png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
protip for me maybe.png
4MB, 2048x1152px
hey i need a protip here

how i get this guy outta here? every time i open the door it's always opened by pushing and he get pushed into the corner + i cant close it from the inside
>>
>>377057632
I don't have the source, but I read somewhere that early in development, Paz was supposed to die at Camp Omega, before Big Boss is able to get her to the helicopter.

This would explain why Big Boss has the blood and wounds already when he's on the helicopter back on the way to Mother Base.

Anyone else remember reading this? Anyone got the source?
>>
>>377060239
If I remember correctly Kojima said that one of the ideas was Big Boss finding Paz' decaying corpse in the cell but thought it was too brutal or something.
>>
>>377060239
>>377060405
I think the left side of his face is supposed to be the burn marks from the explosion, I have no idea what's up with that cut.

It's so weird parading scenes from cut content through both games, but this scene isn't the only one regardless.
>>
>its the publishers fault for all developers' failures
>literally isn't
kojima can only blame himself now

its also a very japanese thing to try to displace blame
>>
>>377059643
further proof no one on /v/ plays video games
they are just in it for the pseudo human contact because real physical contact would necessitate judgement from a sentient being other than themselves
>>
>>377025140
i think Death stranding is what silent hills would have been
>>
>>377055201
>mgs
>his baby

more like a bastard child he was forced to pay support for. remember, he never wanted to continue past mgs.
>>
>>377061262
He dedicates way too much of his time to it if he didn't want to make any more then.
>>
>>377025848
give me a quick rundown on why Ito and Del Toro are still working in video games after saying they would quit
>>
>>377061351
this, it's also clear from all the interviews that he has fun talking about MGS
>>
>>377025848
So Kojima is the man who sold the world, and he was pulling a giant ruse all along
>>
honestly the game was great, best gameplay in the series by far, the only tiny little thing it lacked was a little something called a "story", have that amazing gameplay and add the quirky dialogue and boss fights and MGSV would have been the best in the series by far
>>
every fucking thread this faggot shows up. mgs threads were max comfy for actual years and mgsv comes out, not only is IT shit but it also caused mgs threads to become shit. no (you) for you anymore bitch boy, i only wish i could rip your throat out and watch you gurgle and choke on your own life juice.
>>
>>377061904
No. Repetitive fulton missions and samey locations/open world completely ruined the gameplay. Maybe if it was like GZ I would agree, but no, the gameplay isn't all that great.
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.