[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shoot enemy in the head >"Man I bet that hurt! Imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

>Shoot enemy in the head
>"Man I bet that hurt! Imagine if you killed your-"
>The brain has no pain receptors at all. Not only is the bullet going to destroy tissue but the shockwave is going to destroy your brain. It is the same as suddenly falling into a deep sleep

..So it's just that easy, hmp...
>>
rest in piece

all you had to do was say yes
>>
Yes it's the most painless way to go, it's only gruesome to the living.
>>
T-Thanks for the info, OP

I was sc-I mean I bet someone was worried on whether that method would hurt
>>
I wish I still had easy access to guns, I learned a way recently that supposedly works really well.
>>
File: dushCVj.jpg (34KB, 598x327px) Image search: [Google]
dushCVj.jpg
34KB, 598x327px
Well that's interesting, I guess I do have an option
>>
>Leaving a bloody mess to horrify your family, friends, an the poor asshole that discovers you
>Not a nitrogen/helium exit bag
>Not carbon monoxide poisoning

Exit bag is easy. Get a tank of nitrogen or helium. Helium will probably be easier to get. Anyway put a bag over your head, stick a hose in there to flood it with the gas. In no time flat you'll pass out then suffocate. You won't even feel the suffocation. That 'panic' you get when you can't breath is caused by carbon dioxide. If you just starve yourself of oxygen without building up carbon dioxide it'll just be a straight up lights out.

If you want to be more dignified, go to home depot or something. Get one of those little miniature fire pits. Then buy a big pile of activated charcoal. Dress up, have a drink or two, put the fire pit in your bedroom, light the activated charcoal and lay down and take a nap. You'll never wake up. Bonus points if you leave a little not on your door warning people of the carbon monoxide.
>>
File: really makes you think.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>brain has no pain receptors
>concussions hurt like hell
>>
>>377024917
>Not a nitrogen/helium exit bag
>Not carbon monoxide poisoning

None of that is quick and easy, you can still try and back out at the last minute
>>
>>377025418
Compared with other methods of suicide, they are.
>>
>>377023337
A U T I S M
>>
File: LTBrcQF.jpg (145KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
LTBrcQF.jpg
145KB, 1280x960px
>Not just using cyanide pills

Are you people serious? That's much quicker
>>
>>377023337
People have survived being shot in the head and you still feel pain in your face, skull, etc.
>>
File: lola-the-loud-house-5.55.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
lola-the-loud-house-5.55.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>377025879
That's because they put the gun to their temple and not in their mouth, you do that and you've hit the sweet spot
>>
>>377026076
Does it REALLY matter if it's the temple or mouth?
>>
>>377026076
Too small of a calibre may also have unexpected results. .22 may not scramble your brain properly but lobotomise you instead.
>>
File: 1493777031217.jpg (263KB, 617x592px) Image search: [Google]
1493777031217.jpg
263KB, 617x592px
>>377026076
I would be too afraid to aim it in my mouth, I thought temple was better
>>
>>377025347
There are pain receptors in the layer between the brain and the skull, as well as everywhere else in your head. Your main nerve center is also smashing into the inside of your brain case, so that's definitely going to fuck you up something fierce.
>>
>>377025827
Where are you going to get cyanide pills from?
>>
>>377026296

Helps to hold a mouthful of water as well apparently
>>
File: 1492383676119.jpg (227KB, 714x621px) Image search: [Google]
1492383676119.jpg
227KB, 714x621px
>>377026529
>You doesn't know where to get them from

Oh wait, you're an American, right? I feel sorry for you then

I like that "second" option, if life goes down the gutter than all I gotta do is just go to my bed, pop that pill and sweet dreams
>>
>>377026076
This guy is a fucking retard. First, use a high caliber weapon. Second, placing the gun in your mouth often leads to shooting yourself in the throat or jaw due to recoil and will likely leave you unconscious but alive and in tremendous pain. IF you do place it in your mouth, be sure to aim upwards by placing the barrel on the roof of your mouth and clenching down hard with your teeth. Or just use a shotgun/point it directly behind your ear.

t. ER nurse
>>
>>377026827
Would a .38 special revolver with hollow points work? If so, could I just use it on the temple?

I'M not going to do it but that other option is a nice after thought sometimes

>>377026792
lucky bastard
>>
>>377026994
A .38 would work fine. Just point at your head from directly behind your ear. Where your ear meets your skull.
>>
Hmp
>>
>>377024917
nigga how would helium be easier to get? it's getting expensive cos of shitty practicies and nitrogen is literally fucking everywhere.

also helium is a royally important coolant in supermagnetic devices such as MRI scanners and particle colliders so while we're on the subject of offing yourself without being a dick to others, don't use helium.
>>
>>377026076
>>377026296
It does matter, and temple's worse as it lands the bullet in your forebrain (responsible for higher functions such as language, math, and consciousness), meaning that if you get unlucky and don't totally labotomize yourself you end up surviving with brain damage. Not only are you still trapped here, but you're also a retard who no longer has any hope of supporting himself or ever amounting to anything, which I doubt sounds appealing. Bonus points if the claustrum survives intact and you're still perfectly lucid after all this, with memory of how dumb you used to not be.

Mouth on the other hand lands the bullet in the guts-n-bones mechanical lobes of your brain that regulate heartbeat, respiration, and other such tasks and its injury guaruntees death, although it may not be painless or not-frightening since the forebrain is still intact unless you use a shotgun.
>>
>>377026385
Yes, this is why ibuprofen (typically associated with muscle aches) is the best medicine for headaches; they are actually caused by inflammation of the cranium's inner lining so anti-inflammatory drugs are more reliable than other kinds.
>>
why would anyone want to die unless
>they're in constant physical pain
>starving
I will never kill myself while I can enjoy the pleasure of food t b h and I'm not even fat
>>
>>377028967
this. I have about the same hopeless outlook as any other suicidal person, but I enjoy the appreciation of good music like video related far too much to seriously entertain offing myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tbTyLcKA5k
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.