[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Hooks you* Heh.. nothing personnel kid, you shouldn't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: roadhog-concept.jpg (198KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
roadhog-concept.jpg
198KB, 1100x1100px
*Hooks you*
Heh.. nothing personnel kid, you shouldn't have been out of position.
>>
>>377016140
Yeah you shouldn't have been out of position.
Git gud anytime.
>>
File: 1478741970561.jpg (11KB, 222x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478741970561.jpg
11KB, 222x375px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAdUr0tDKN8
>>
File: is there even.png (337KB, 639x441px) Image search: [Google]
is there even.png
337KB, 639x441px
His problem is not the fact that he can oneshot heroes with less than 200 hp, thats his gimmick . The problem is his insane dps; so:

> buff his hook damage so he still can oneshot kids

>nerf his gun damage so he is not a mandatory pick just because he can destory rein shield
>>
>>377017725
is this autist trying to be dunkey?
>>
>Can 1 shot 20 of 24 heroes in the game with 0 effort, skill or brains involved.
>Even if you miss the hook your gun can still 1 shot easily anyway.
>Blatantly unfair hero that anyone will question when seeing gameplay of him.
>Is one of the reasons Reinhardt is mandatory on a team.

And this community wonders why noone cares about the OW pro scene. Because of bullshit heroes like Hog existing, that make the game look like a quadriplegic can go pro.
>>
>>377018151
lol nah just nerf rein shield if anything
>>
I hate him and his broken ass but at the same time I've used him to carry in master matches. The only thing you need to learn is to 1-2 shot without the hook which he is more than capable of. Use hook to secure kills against tanks, lucios or genjis, otherwise just spam right clicks to oneshot everything else.

You can be so reckless as him too, his 600hp means that it's impossible for HIM to be "out of position" so you just waddle up to people and shoot them.
>>
>>377020742
nerfing rein shield would make roadhog an even stronger pick
>>
It's been eight months since Discord was nerfed and people are still too casual to realize how irrelevant he is without Ana.
>>
all of /v/ is fucking horrible at overwatch and just whines about stuff they suck too hard to beat lmao
>>
File: 1494551227439.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494551227439.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>why can't I 1v1 a tank who is supposed to be the god of 1v1 in this team shooter???
>>
>>377021685
roadhog can 1v3 though
>>
>>377021419
>impossible to be out of position as roadhog

you're not a master rank. If you walk out of position as roadhog you will get bursted down immediately and most likely not only die but feed the enemy team 3 times the ult charge that an offense hero would (almost 5 times if you popped an orange!)

his 600HP lets him extend slightly further than other heroes can so he can go for hooks but if you get greedy you can die so easily since you have no mobility and you're a huge ass target.
>>
>>377021785
if the 3 are brain damaged. He couldn't even 1v3 three Mercys, you would have to reload and get bursted down.
>>
>>377017725
You gotta work on it dude. You need more pauses and better edits, and don't play on a fucking controller...
>>
File: 1494860849641.jpg (537KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1494860849641.jpg
537KB, 1100x1100px
*Hooks you back*
Heh.. nothing personnel kid, you shouldn't have hooked first.
>>
>>377017725
I just can't believe just how profoundly unfunny this was.
>>
>>377022236
This

Never hook Roadhogs first. If not with a team to back you up with killing him, other Roadhog wins.
>>
>>377022368
you can hook roadhogs first if you land a right click on them beforehand
>>
>>377022236
>Hook pig dude
>Ana throws a nade at his face and proceeds to heal me or sleep dart him
>2 shot that fucker

Heh... nothing personnel.
>>
File: 34893745983754.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
34893745983754.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>people STILL have trouble with roadhog
just keep your distance and shoot him alongside your teammates
its not rocket science
>>
I love it when a roadhog hooks a molten core torb and panics when he gets wrecked

Get fucked hogs ;)
>>
>>377022236
>best counter to a roadhog is another roadhog
this is why the game balance is garbage, they fucked up on the counter thing which is supposed to be core of the game. should've just designed every hero to be good at every situation so people could play what playstyle they preferred.

but no instead we have 1/3 of the cast being cockblocked completely by winston, 1/3 of the cast countering EVERYTHING and 1/4 being utterly useless
>>
File: 1493218852647.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
1493218852647.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>377017725
>this video is unavailable
>>
>>377022672
the best counter to a roadhog is anyone with decent range dumbass

the best counter to reinhardt is STILL another reinhardt though but you fags don't bitch about him because he's less of a pubstomper than roadhog is
>>
Its funny how easy it is to tell who is a noskill roadhog shitter in these threads. The red always a few children crying desperately about how he's totally balanced even though he has a giant health pool, he out DPSes all other tanks and several DPS classes, and his self heal heals at a better rate than Mercy's heals. The number of times I've been in matches and 2 children get in screaming arguments over who gets to be roadhog is ridiculous.
>>
>>377017725
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>377022857
LOL cry more faggot, maybe if you weren't stuck in Bronze you wouldn't hear screaming kids constantly.

Get shit on by my hooks and feel bad.
>>
>>377018151

But his abillty to oneshot heroes make him a tank.

Think about it, what's the goal of a tank ? To draw attention to him, and to protect healer and dps.

The first thing I think in a match with a Roadhod on the enemy's team, is to kill him. Because he's too dangerous to be left unchecked.
>>
>>377023086
this desu
/v/ is bad at overwatch (and every game, no surprise there)
>>
>>377022672
The game wasn't based on counterpicking, it's based on hero swapping for situational things, the game would be retarded if heroes were meant to have 100-0 matchups on each other. In fact, the game is specifically designed so that heroes have ways to get around and beat their typical counters for the most part.

I.e. McCree's flashbang combo is designed with countering flankers in mind, however, each of the four flankers has ways around it. Tracer can blink to dodge it, genji can deflect it, Reaper can wraith form to dodge it, and Sombra can tele to dodge it.

Another example is Pharah being given concussive blast to help her get around her hitscan counters (soldier mccree widowmaker) by messing up their aim and knocking them off high ground.
>>
File: Ana_(Overwatch).png (235KB, 448x449px) Image search: [Google]
Ana_(Overwatch).png
235KB, 448x449px
*Survives and darts you*
نام :^)
>>
>>377016140
Bait the hook maybe?
>>
File: 1493740116402.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493740116402.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
Psst... ryūjin no ken wo kurae kid
>>
I play Roadhog in Overwatch because his shit design lets me just delete other shit design characters.

I don't have to fucking deal with Mei's cancer
I don't have to fucking deal with D.Va's cancer
I don't have to fucking deal with Tracer's cancer
I don't have to fucking deal with the fucking tumor that is Genji

Just fucking hook and kill, and M2 does great damage at mid range, even capable of one shotting anyone not a tank if spaced right.
>>
>>377018994
No one above gold questions roadhog's abilities or purpose. He is there to be a mid to close range threat. You focus him down fast or he will kill one of you. How bad are you?
>>
If there's a good hog on the enemy team I request a Zenyatta ASAP. Melts him instantly.
>>
Roadhog wouldn't be so terrible if his hook didn't automatically stun you.

If a hooked player could actually shoot back(e.g. Pharah knocking him off kilter with a concussive blast) I think it would be less polarizing.

It wouldn't even be a significant nerf since 1/3rd of his whole gimmick is how much damage he can personally soak up.
>>
>>377022672
Best counter to a hog is widowmaker, hanzo, ana, genji if you're smart about your deflects, soldier 76 if you can aim and hit his gigantic head, zenyatta and his discord orb, again, aim for his giant bulbous head, orisa, and zarya. Git gud.
>>
>>377022857
Lol, kids arguing who gets to be hog. Man, get out of bronze.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.