[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone, John Gibson(@RammJaeger) from Tripwire Interactive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1473443510301.jpg (148KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
1473443510301.jpg
148KB, 460x215px
Hey everyone, John Gibson(@RammJaeger) from Tripwire Interactive here. Thanks everyone for participating in our Early Access Done Right program. You guys don't play my game anymore, why is that? It's actually good now.
>>
>>377014117
I do play it.

but only for short spams.
>>
>>377014117
It left a bad taste in everyone. Implementing a crate system and a lot of other issues turned people off and it stayed in early access for way too long. It either should have never been in early access in the first place or have only done so for a few months at most. Being in early access for literally a full year and a half killed the game. It's a real shame because it's really fucking good. Aside from dialog and sound effects, I'd say it's far superior to the original in every other way but it's perfectly understandable why it's not as popular as the original's humble beginnings.

A similar thing happened to me with Destiny. Yeah, it might be good now but the bullshit of the game's original release turned me off entirely and I don't even care to try the game again.
>>
remove survivalist you fucking cuck
>>
>>377014117
Didn't they said they would give standard emotes for everyone and the paid ones would be fancier version of those? that did not happened.
You get one gay useless one and the others are sold.
I feel jewed.
>>
>>377014117

Adding microtransactions before the game was even complete killed my interest.
>>
>>377014919

This.

I could deal with the microtransaction crates

I could deal with TW wasting months working on a versus mode nobody wants.

I couldnt deal with them basically shitting out a poorly designed 10th class just to say they "finished" the game
>>
>>377014985
Pretty much this. I saw one of the higher ups go on a twitter rant about how skimpy costumes were a black spot on the industry. You don't get to bitch about stuff like that after working on paid DLC before your game is even finished and trying to sell it to people who supported your game before it's even out.
>>
File: kek guardians'.jpg (44KB, 950x617px)
kek guardians'.jpg
44KB, 950x617px
>cod zombies got martial arts before killing floor
>>
File: 1471024809130.png (935KB, 1303x1600px)
1471024809130.png
935KB, 1303x1600px
>>377014117
Because i refunded it after 100 hours and bought something else
>>
File: 12312312312213.jpg (77KB, 458x554px)
12312312312213.jpg
77KB, 458x554px
All they had to do was literally remake the first game in the new engine.
How did they manage to fuck that up?
>>
>>377015782
most devs do that

sometimes i wish devs were lazy, dont change a winning formula. Better than some sequels we received
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.