[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good youtube channels (inb4 some autismos fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

What are some good youtube channels (inb4 some autismos fucking explode over >youtube) to watch for medium-to-long indepth game revewis/discussions/lore/etc videos?

Some examples would be Mr. Clemps or Matthewmatosis.
>>
>>377013306
Errant Signal and AccursedFarms
>>
Pewdiepie

:>)
>>
>>377013306
He's a little cringy in some ways, but Lorerunner covers his reviews pretty well. I think his Oblivion/Morrowind reviews were about an hour+
>>
>>377013306
I know this isn't helpful but: I watched like 5 vids from superbunnyhop on recommendation and he's just remarkably pathetic and autistic.
>>
NakeyJakey
>>
>>377013306
>good youtube channels
fuck off underage
>>
none of them
go to /soc/ or something
>>
File: 1410271820255.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1410271820255.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
Hbomber guy is pretty good, his recent video on DS2 is quite interesting and really opened my eyes up to that game. Really a misunderstood masterpiece if you approach it in the right way. Check the video out, and his other stuff I guess
>>
>>377014989
There are good Youtube channels. You'll just never find them, is the problem. The only thing Youtube promotes is non-structured daily uploads, and personally I've found they've reached the limit to which I can tolerate the stuff they're trying to get me to watch.

Aside from that, has the let's play scene kind of died off on Youtube? Or does it only feel like that to me because I quit watching let's plays and now Youtube doesn't put them anywhere I'd ever see them?
>>
>>377013306
just grab a podcast if you want background noice nigga
>>
>>377015186
They're still alive and kicking, just not called Let's Plays anymore. Pretty much 90% of gameplay footage on YouTube is LPs, just disguised with a title like "ALL GAMEPLAY NO COMMENTARY (w/ commentary)"
>>
>>377015031
Couldn't agree more dude, that video is spot on. Really love DS2 and I'm glad somebody finally articulated what makes the game great. So underrated. Fantastic video, seems like a decent dude too.
>>
>>377015249
Yes, but no gaming podcasts: they are all terrible.
>>
>>377015031
/thread
>>
>>377015031
DS2 is garbage and so are you
>>
>>377014496
I like him. I was introduced to him when someone linked me his Star Wars movies ruminations. He's a bit cringe yeah but it's a nice time waster.
>>
>>377015031
Spot on, mate.

>>377015756
Nice opinion idiot. Probably haven't seen the video
>>
>>377015031
>>377015623
>>377015725
>>377015870
Samefag.
>>
>>377015870
I don't need to see the video, I'v played the game
>>
>>377013306
nobbel87 for warcraft lore without a doubt
>>
I've been listening to oni black mage's recapitation series lately on the FF series since i really don't care for the games and I might as well know what the story is while I play something else
>>
>>377016006
>i played it once and had a kneejerk reaction i'm sticking with
>i refuse to hear any counter arguments because I'M RIGHT

DS1 faggots, everybody.
>>
>>377014840
I'm a huge fan of SuperBunnyHop.
He is pathetic and autistic, but it's in a good, cozy way.

Good, well thought out reviews. Check him out
>>
File: 1492393029462.jpg (2MB, 1062x1505px)
1492393029462.jpg
2MB, 1062x1505px
This guy is trapped in the 90s, hates everything about modern titles, shits om 99% of games to come out and tosses shade at console players on every single episode. He's basically /v/ personified and his Witcher 3 videos utterly and completely BTFO'd it to the point that he lost a lot of his subs and banned a bunch more from his comments section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14grhY-G9Gc
>>
>>377015031
while it lt looks like you're samefagging with all this praise, i really cannot argue that he is a good analytical reviewer, and his ds2 video, while controversial, is really good and spins the whole game in a new light
>>
>>377016116
>playing the entire game is a kneejerk reaction
If I found the game tedious, I'm going to find youtube videos about said game tedious^3. I have better things to do, like play actual souls games
>>
Ive been watching Smack Talk with the puppeteer that browses /v/, pretty good stuff and he's usually shilling in these threads, Longest vids are about ten minutes.
Theres also several hour long videos of guys explaining why fallout 4 is shit out there, their channels usually have more depth reviews.
>>
>>377016294
Wasnt he the cunt jacking off Nu Prey? He can fuck off if he is
>>
>>377016294
The only thing I've seen by him is his dark souls 3 video where he autisticlly spams a bell every other sentence.
>>
>>377016468
But Prey is actually a good game
>>
>>377015031
logic? on my /v/?
>>
>>377016346
You'd better get back tor interconnected souls: prepare to run around boring enviroments slowly edition™

idiot
>>
>>377017440
Wait so you are so deluded that you think all the souls games other than 2 are bad games? Saying 2 is a good game is bad enough, but that's just absurd.
>>
>>377013306
Emceeprophit
Errant Signal
Innuendo Studios
Mark Brown
Matthewmatosis
>>
>>377013306
Joseph Anderson if you like really long videos that go really indepth
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.