[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your dad saves over your 200+ hour save file >he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: dad.jpg (59KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
59KB, 526x526px
>your dad saves over your 200+ hour save file
>he's a nice guy and didn't mean to do it, he's just new to videogames

What do you say to him?
>>
>>377010226
>Ayyo daddyo, what should i do for my next playthrough in the game which you erased my save file.
>>
just get a backup from PSN™
>>
>>377010226
This is quite the inventive way to get me to go outside, pops.
>>
>>377010226
>It's ok dad, I was bored of that game anyway.
>>
My dad is dead.
>>
I don't say anything. I ask if he needs any help with game.
I'd be glad if my dad played video games with me like we did years ago.
>>
>>377012349
The only correct answer.

You may replay those 200 hours again but having an opportunity for a parent to actually try and get into your hobby is pretty rare.
>>
You were never a part of my life and now you randomly show up just to delete my video game saves. Fuck you old man.
>>
>>377012349
This, at least I still play board games with my dad
>>
go get my exorcism kit
fuck you old man stop screwing with my games and stay dead
>>
>>377010226

be surprised my dad is playing videogames, let alone a game I'm playing
>>
>Dad, you're alive? What the fuck? I saw you die.
>>
>>377010226
>you didn't back it up
What a silly dil pickle
>>
Beat the shit out of him like he did to me for five years before my mom finally took me and ran.
>>
File: 2Zv8xOd.jpg (51KB, 630x758px) Image search: [Google]
2Zv8xOd.jpg
51KB, 630x758px
th-thanks dad
>>
Wonder if that's my real dad, since my dad never touches videogames.
>>
>>377012164
>>377013313
>>377013616
>>377013729
>>377013835
What a fun thread we're having.
>>
off to the old people home you go old man
>>
>200 hours
pretty much guaranteed to have been done with the game by that point, probably would have just started a new game anyway
>>
>>377012164
haha sucks to be you nerd
>>
>>377011385
Nah, just finish watching the movie on YouTube.
>>
last time my dad played a video game he was stuck on something for ages, he finally made it through and our power went out before he saved, he hasn't played a game on his own in over ten years.
He wouldn't play large games where you would have 200 hour save files anyway, last game he played was a bit of crash bandicoot with me and my mum.

Hypothetically, I'd let him know what he did but I wouldn't be that mad, I love my dad.
>>
Hey man, if he plays something different than fucking diablo 2 then he can delete all my saves
>>
who the fuck plays a single game session over 200 hours? what game are you playing?
>>
If i already played above 200 hours of a game iam most likely done with it who the fuck plays 200+ hours of a singleplayer game anyways? And if my dad would play a game i would sit besides him anyways and stop him before he can do any harm a scenario where a shitty friend or sister overries your save file would be more realistic
>>
>>377014384

Witcher 3 with all its expansions over the course of several years.
>>
>>377010226
>oh that 200 hour file? no worries, that was my first playthrough. nowadays i hardly make it 20 hours in before realizing the game is shit, and subsequently start a new game a month later with the false idea that the game suddenly became better in the meantime ad infinitum
>>
>>377010226
cry tears of joy if he show's interest in video games
>>
>>377014564
So what? If youre done with the witcher 3 story and its expensions what else is there to do? Nobody in his right mind would actually replay that game
>>
>living with parents paying $300/month rent
>flips the circuit breaker cause I'm "playing too many games" on the weekend
>tl;dr: computer damage ~$600 not including lost data
>"maybe you should move out"

Still want to take him to court but limitations and whatnot (9 years ago)
>>
File: 1443225827975.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1443225827975.png
93KB, 500x422px
SMASH THE CONSOLE TO PIECES AND RUN AWAY FUCK YOU DAD
>>
>>377010226
Tell him it's alright, move onto another game.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.