[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with Fallout? Just what exactly am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: seinfeld1[1].jpg (32KB, 442x480px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld1[1].jpg
32KB, 442x480px
What's the deal with Fallout? Just what exactly am I falling out of?
>>
What's the deal with Killing Floor? Just why exactly am I killing the floor?
>>
What's the deal with Rimworld? Just how exactly am I rimming the world?
>>
What's the deal with Todd Howard? Just what exactly am I buying his game for?
>>
File: 1367910869449.gif (863KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1367910869449.gif
863KB, 500x281px
>>
redpill me on seinfeld
from the one episode I saw it was just a jew repeating unfunny airline food tier jokes
>>
>>377009985
He was funny and original at the time.
Those overdone jokes, he was one of the frontrunners for them, and the series' popularity made them become overused over time.
>>
Seinfeld was never funny both the person and the show.
>>
>>377009985
George and Elaine are the real reason to watch Seinfeld
>>
>>377010239
antisemite
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm939MrhNso
>>
What's the deal with black people?
They're not black, and they're not people!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi5C3JVlFY&index=1&list=PLSNhhhvg6oZHyutH1navFkFbbblZdBddP
>>
File: turn on the gas.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
turn on the gas.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>377009347

What's the deal with so many fucking retards EVER thinking this show was even remotely funny for even one second.

The show's success is proof that most people are fucking retarded sheeple goyim.
>>
>>377012707
it's the kind of funny you dont need to laugh at

maybe youre the type of person who likes physical comedy? or fart jokes?
>>
Bee Movie was a fine animated film and the newfound memes and hate it has gotten have flustered me.
>>
>>377012707
I enjoyed George's character, at least

and people ripping on Seinfeld is like kids playing Half Life 1 and complaining that it isn't revolutionary to play in 2017
>>
File: andallthatcouldhavebeen.jpg (658KB, 1818x952px) Image search: [Google]
andallthatcouldhavebeen.jpg
658KB, 1818x952px
>>377012867

No, I like irony that is why I am on 4chinchin you dumbfuck. Jesuschrist no wonder you thought (((Jerry Seinfeld))) was a "funny show that you don't laugh at".
>>
>>377009985
The characters are all neurotic and bad people in their own way, which was pretty original for its time. There's no one to really "root" for. In terms of characterization, I think Seinfeld is one of the best in the sitcom genre. The train-wreck situations that George, Elaine, and Kramer find themselves in due to their personality flaws are usually pretty amusing (Didn't include Jerry because he's worst girl).
>>
>>377012707
I'm sure Rick and Morty would be more your *UUUUUURPPP* speed
>>
>>377013941
you are shitposting and yet you still aren't wrong. nice
>>
File: hello reddit.jpg (220KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.jpg
220KB, 600x324px
>>377013941

(((Seinfeld))) is literally the Rick and Morty of old and the only reason it isnt also "the le leddit show" is because reddit didn't exist yet.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.