[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to play Overwatch but I can't because my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bad.jpg (61KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
61KB, 330x357px
I'm trying to play Overwatch but I can't because my headphones broke and my mom is the next room moaning like a whore for her boyfriend to fuck her harder in the ass. I'm afraid to crank up the volume because he might beat me up again. What do I do /v/? He's only 4 years younger than I am but he's a bodybuilder and he knows martial arts and shit. Should I call social services and ask for help? But I'm not a minor. Maybe I could call the police and say the violence is racially inspired because I'm black like my dad and my mom's boyfriend is 26 caucasian male?
>>
File: wth.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wth.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>377007641
>>
>>377007641
Crank the volume and turn on a camera in your room. If he comes in and beats your ass you have evidence of assault then you call the police.
>>
>>377007641
He's white and your black so he's already naturally afraid of you, all you have to do is act like typical black man and he'll leave you alone
>>
>>377007641
>>
>>377007641
Very good post, 11/10
>>
>>377007641
You conveniently left out the race of your mother.
>>
oh shit, here he comes again and he's angry
>>
>>377007641
Lets get this out of the way in order of stupidity.
inb4:
>AY YO
>TENDIES
>Good Boy Points
>Man Child
>NEET
>Wife's son
>White'd
>>
Just turn on full faggot mode and play Mercy. When he comes in and touches you, gently moan and when he begins to get rough you go "hurt me, daddy". He'll be too disgusted to touch you and just leave.
Next time he comes around to diddle your mom up her butt be dressed like a girl and ask if you can join in while shuffling your feet. At the worst you have a threesome with your mom but at best he leaves you be so you can play more video games.
>>
>>377007904
this
>>377008026
this too

my wife's boyfriend is dying of laughter atm tho so all g
>>
>>377007641

>26 year old is 4 years younger than you

Just cast Polymorph.
>>
>>377008551
Blacks don't become wizards brother, they become tendie-mancers
>>
>>377008753
nigga ain't you never heard of a black mage before
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.