[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/: >the witcher best vidya of all time!!! >its like the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: The_Witcher_EU_box.jpg (51KB, 250x296px) Image search: [Google]
The_Witcher_EU_box.jpg
51KB, 250x296px
/v/:
>the witcher best vidya of all time!!!
>its like the polish LOTR!!!!
>AAA games like Fallout look like shit next to this slavshit!
>its so great and multi faceted and morally ambiguous in every way guys!!1

>but you have to play the first one first

me:
>play it for 1 minute and spit out my five alive at the horrible combat system
>play it for 1 hour and it doesn't get better even though I had sex with triss
>play it for 2 hours and I literally can't go on it's so bad

did I get tricked?
>>
It's """""""comfy""""""""" when you play it in ""high isometric"" using only your mouse. I completed it twice.
>>
Just read the synopsis for the first 2 games and play W3
>>
File: W2_no-vodka-for-you.jpg (69KB, 417x480px) Image search: [Google]
W2_no-vodka-for-you.jpg
69KB, 417x480px
>>376988802
Why do you equate your taste to game quality, anon? If you don't like something then you just don't like it.
>>
>>376988802
The first game has a great story, but mediocre gameplay that didn't age well.
It was alright for the time.

The second game had alright gameplay, but it suffered from QTEs. The story was good, but it felt cut short, as it's the shortest one from all of them.

The third game is CDP's magnum opus with great gameplay, a good (and long) story and great visuals.
>>
File: Capture.png (37KB, 351x92px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
37KB, 351x92px
I liked it.
>>
>>376988869
casual
>>
>>376989057
RPGs are casual to begin with.
>>
>>376988802
Why don't you go away and play your super polished generic mass market 10/10 AAA games and let us enjoy our unique and memorable 7/10 games made by developers that care about more than money
>>
The Witcher is overrated trash. ASoIaF for contrarian gamers now that GRRM is mainstream.
>>
>>376988802
>Listen to /v/'s meme about this game being good
>Some how missed the part where the story picks up after act 3
>plays a hour
>comes to /v/ to complain about a meme he half listen too
So how old are you?
>>
>>376988802
You never said what you wanted out of the games. Also, as much as people like to throw everything under the same umbrella, liking couple of RPGs doesn't mean you like the genre at large.
>>
>>376988802
Yes.
>>
>>376989085
I hate you. Please, don't think your dumbass opinion is better than mine you fucking poser.
>>
>>376988857
It's more atmospheric in 3rd view though.
>>
>>376989270
It's awful in OTS view.
>>
>>376989262
Don't blame me blame yourself.
>>
Read the books, nigger.
>>
>>376989373
I game, I don't read.
>>
You just gotta change the way you think about it. You're not playing the game, you're directing Geralt through it. The game isn't about you it's about Geralt, it's about watching him do cool moves and kill hordes of enemies. Just enjoy his over the top combat moves and style.
>>
The only reason /v/ likes it is because Geralt is a turbo autist. The story and gameplay are bland. Just like Geralt.
>>
>>376989532
I didn't realise the two were mutually exclusive.
>>
>>376988802
W1 quests > W2 quests > W3 quests
W1 combat > W2 combat = W3 combat
W3 exploration > W1 exploration = W2 exploration

W2 and W3 combat is very clunky and doesn't feel satisfying at all compared to dedicated action games. W1 has less pretensions about being an action game and I like it all the more for that.
>>
>>376988981
They removed the QTE's shortly after release due to the backlash
>>
File: miv.jpg (75KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
miv.jpg
75KB, 640x800px
>>376990023
>W1 combat > W2 combat = W3 combat
>>
>Shitty enemy variation
>Tedious bosses with way too long health bars
>Boring cutscenes every 5 minutes

Witcherfag shit taste confirmed (for the 100th time)
>>
1 is great, 2 and 3 are shit.
>>
>>376988802
Shitty thread. Hidden.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.