[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else get a lot more interested in learning about coffee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: sojiro.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sojiro.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
Did anyone else get a lot more interested in learning about coffee because of Persona 5? Or to make it a more general thread, has any minor aspect of the game make you far more interested in it in real life?
>>
>>376988560
Catherine did the same thing but with alcoholic drinks
Easily one of my favorite parts of the game
>>
LET ME EXPLAIN
>>
>>376988560
The Raidou games put me more in a coffee mood than Persona 5 desu
>>
>>376988560
Ace Attorney made me more interested in law. Then I saw how boring it was.
>>
I don't even like coffee so it was weird for me. I like the aroma and all the little trivia about it, but I hate the actual drink. I've always just been a tea guy instead.
>>
>>376988647
I haven't played the Raidou games. What were the coffee aspect in those games like?
>>
>>376988637

>I know this is sudden...
>>
>>376988756
>tea guy

spotted the fag
>>
File: ltgkek.jpg (32KB, 244x295px) Image search: [Google]
ltgkek.jpg
32KB, 244x295px
>>376988756
>tea """guys"""
>>
File: kekuna.png (20KB, 586x550px) Image search: [Google]
kekuna.png
20KB, 586x550px
>>376988756
>he's a tea guy
>>
Tea. Earl Gray. Hot.
>>
File: file.png (201KB, 625x650px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
201KB, 625x650px
>considers himself a coffee aficionado
>hasn't tried Black Blood of the Earth
>>
>>376988776
Kawakami's grand-grandfather trying to drink coffe and eat toast while an annoying black cat gets in the way.
>>
>work at starbucks
>get a coffee lesson from sojiro in game
>says he's going for a medium-fine grind
>"oh he must be using paper cone filters"
>literal next scene is joker doing a pour over using cone filters
>sojiro then talks about colombia narino coffee
>colombia narino was the dark roast we were brewing at that exact time at work

felt pretty neat
>>
This reminds me of those weird cunts in the Katawa Shoujo general who start listening to classical music or other shit like that because their waifu does.
>>
>>376988756
Coffee taste like ash to me, and tea tastes like leaf soup.
>>
>>376988560
No, but I did see one of the BlazBlue nerds at my local FGC playing shogi last week.

I wonder who he romanced.
>>
>>376989837
Shikamaru best boy.
>>
>>376989708
Well I'm sure there's a few of those already hiding in Persona waifu threads. Some people said they're trying the Yakuza series for the first time just because Makoto is into a film version of the games.
>>
>>376989708
>He doesn't want to enjoy a cup of sublime coffee with his husbando
>>
>>376989723

you've been drinking some shitty burnt instant coffee
>>
>>376988560
The reverse happened to me in Atelier Sophie so I guess that sorta counts. I play piano in real life and the little side story where Sophie learns how to play was really neat to me even though it really didn't do anything.
>>
>>376989708

Same here, but I am happy for the anons who started working out or drawig as a result, weird or not.
Personally all Persona games pished me to do something in real life for once, I did not necessarily get a new interesst, but I actually had the desire to sort out the mess that is my life occassionaly.
>>
>>376988915
>>376989114
>>376989210
what kind of fuckin weebs are you? dont even respect tea, nectar of the gods
>>
I enjoy coffee and even before P5 I always like to imagine making some remote little cafe selling nice roasts, and of course this just put me in a bigger mood.
>tfw haru wants to open her own cafe
>>
>>376989968
So the top girls are bros, while the bottom girls are pretentious Starbucks whores who only want to take selfies with the cups?

Sounds about right.
>>
I want to get /fit/ for Ryuji!
>>
>>376990152
top are German
bottom are Italian
>>
>>376988637
That was very pleasant - Yakuza does something similar but the voice acting in Catherine is killer

>>376989619
Nice!
>>
>>376989968
Nobody do this in Italy
>>
>>376989968
Fuck Spaghetti niggers
>>
>>376988637
>Start Sojiro social link
>Get to make coffee
>Get trivia about Blue Mountain coffee or something
>Immediately think of Catherine
>Its the same VA

heh
>>
>>376990139
I like both.

Having said that
Coffee >> black tea
>>
>>376988756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T1xjuGBq80
>>
>>376988560
people can't seem to get over the poop coffee thing, i thought it was well-known

there are so many things that are fucked up and you would never know, like how the shells of dead beetles are ground up to help create the shiny coating on m&ms
>>
File: coffee it is.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
coffee it is.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
I also enjoy a nice beer
>>
>>376990793
I can never tell if I like burack tea or guween tea more.
>>
>>376990402
Worth pointing out that MC literally went straight for Sojiro's highest shelf with Blue Mountain as the first blend. That is an INSANELY expensive type of coffee
>>
>>376988560
I'm a major city firefighter, have been for 6 years since I was 18. An old mentor taught me early that coffee was the breath of the firehouse. Black coffee specifically. I didn't care that I wasn't particularly favorable to the taste. It wasn't bad, but not spectacular by any means, but the history and smell of a fresh pot has always been a welcome satisfaction when I come to work. Many a-times I've gotten back from a fire and had 12 guys or so around the kitchen table with all of us having black coffee just sitting there laughing and discussing what we had done at the fire. Black coffee has a special place in my heart, like the "blood of the working man" as I was told.

sorry to /blog boys.

Also max payne 3 got me into whiskey and cigarettes. I don't even know why.
>>
>>376991472
It's fine. At least you tied it back to the topic with the spoiler in the end.
>>
>>376988560
Im pretty sure its actually tea and coffee was a shitty translation
>>
>>376991419
You'd think sojiro would be a little more annoyed about that fact. Unless he just made THAT much money at the government even to retirement
>>
>>376992030
Unless they also changed what it says on the Leblanc overhang, I doubt it.
>>
>>376992030
>Tea with a drip filter
Anon please, East Asia loves coffee and they have a huge obsession over cold canned coffee.
>>
>>376988560
LET ME EXPLAIN
>>
>>376988708
Something like that should be a little obvious in all honesty. Not sure how many people find law a super engaging thing to learn about.
>>
>>376988708
Boring for you, I love it.
>>
>>376992030
Listen to them in Japanese then. They don't say ocha (tea), they say coffee.
>>
>>376988560
Well I suppose there was Guilty Gear that got me into a lot of rock and metal bands because it's heavy musical influence for a simple off the top of my head sort of thing.
>>
>>376990851
I think that m&m thing is an urban legend...
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.