[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are your thoughts on luigi's mansion? it's definitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
what are your thoughts on luigi's mansion?

it's definitely in my top 5 games ever
>>
It was alright, a pretty cool experiment and a big chance by Nintendo to make their Mario launch title for the GC not just a horror game (I use that term lightly) but also one starring Luigi.

I wish they experimented more with the brand, at least we got Captain Toad.
>>
File: 1357618580944.jpg (5KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1357618580944.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
its spooky
>>
>>376986965
Dark Moon sucked
>>
First one had great atmosphere, really fun.
Second one was a bust, best part was just walking up to the mansion.
Arcade game is dog shit
>>
dark moon was a disappointment

it's not BAD, but it went way away from the original style

i want a true sequel with the elemental shit, and not divided into sections
>>
i feel a replay comming up this extreme g3
re2 mgs2 and metro 2033 all feel so timeless, all games that will always keep me comming back to even 20 years from now
>>
I absolutely love this game.

I used to live in a mansion, and my friends and siblings would imitate the game in my house.

One of us would be Luigi, armed only with a flashlight. The others would be ghosts who had to hide all around the house in the dark.

If you were Luigi, you had to carefully navigate through the dark house, and shine your flashlight on the other people to get them out. If you got scared 3 times, then you'd be out.

Sometimes we'd use the house speaker system to play the Luigi's Mansion theme for extra atmosphere.

God, I miss being a kid.
>>
I think it was incredibly neat experiment which suffered in some aspects, mainly the short length.
I was incredibly disappointed when I played Dark Moon for the first time a couple of months ago. It was an enormous step back.
>>
>>376986965
Excellent game. I thought it would just be a gmmick game but it was actually a great launch game that was a huge step up from the N64 grafix.

2 sucks by comparison. 1 was actually mildly spooky in parts.
>>
>>376989898
Dude! That sounds awesome. Gotta remember that next time I babysit my little cousins.
>>
Way too many annoying parts where you have to backtrack all the way to the other side of the mansion to activate something that forces you to go back to the opposite side of the mansion again. I feel like I'm the only one who thought Dark Moon was better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.