[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We haven't had a Wario Land game since the GBA. Why the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

We haven't had a Wario Land game since the GBA. Why the fuck did this series go so dead all of a sudden?
>>
>>376986629
Scuse me?
>>
>>376986629
>hating on shake it
it was a pretty good wario land game.
>>
Wariio Land Shake it anon.

Shame there were no Wario platformers for DS No siree nothing
>>
>>376986676
That's not really wario land 5 though.
>>
>>376986727
Wait, what abou-

Oh right.

Nope, nothing at all.
>>
>>376986727
Ok why did people hate master of disguise I never played it.
>>
>>376986770
>I never played it.
There's your problem.
>>
>>376986770
Touch controls, stupid powerups, and basically none of the fun of the actual Wario Land games.

I don't know what you're talking about, now please delete your post and stop making shit up.
>>
File: Mega_Party_Games.jpg (172KB, 640x908px)
Mega_Party_Games.jpg
172KB, 640x908px
If wario does not change style
It will die like F-zero?
>>
>>376986892
“You really think someone would do that, just go on the Internet and tell lies?"
>>
>>376986970
wario ware is amazing.
>>
File: 1410288151568.gif (16KB, 320x288px)
1410288151568.gif
16KB, 320x288px
It's too bad really, I only played 1 and 4, but they both have a special place in my heart. I remember playing the first with my cousins when we were little and staying up late.
And Wario Land 4 was generally just my fucking shit when I was a kid. I played it so much I must have maxed out the money you get in the game three times over at least.
>>
>>376987220
Play 2. No other Wario game has better hidden treasure.
>>
>>376987220
Wario ware was a series that only got better with each sequel. 3 is my fav though.
>>
>>376986629
Wario Ware killed the Wario Land franchise. Yeah we got Shake it but that was one title in 15 years.
>>
>>376986629
>We haven't had a Wario Land game since the GBA
Did you forget the one on the Wii? You know, the best one, with the great animation and music and added objectives to extend gameplay?
>>
File: 1372055231140.png (6KB, 207x163px)
1372055231140.png
6KB, 207x163px
>>376987723
>The best one.

Now I liked Shake It, but let's be honest here.
>>
>>376987723
>You know, the best one
>because of graffix and cheevos
The stage design and boss fights themselves were lacking though, and that's what really matters. Also, the waggle gimmicks were painfully obvious with how forced they were.
Decent game, but far from the best.

To be perfectly honest though, it felt more so at times like a spiritual successor to DK94 on gameboy than a Wario game.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.