[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can all agree that it's Kero Blaster > Ikachan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

We can all agree that it's
Kero Blaster > Ikachan > Cave Story
Right?
>>
>>376983127
nah. Dōkutsu > Kero > Ika

Pixel's gameplay is so similar between the three, I perfer the games with more content and better tunes
>>
>>376983127
No, you contrarian
>>
Why are both Pixel and Nicalis such awful pieces of shit?
Pixel never wants to flesh anything out and Nicalis is too greedy.
Even if Pixel was to flesh something out again like he did with Cave Story, he'd have to be sure not to publish it through Nicalis or they'd suck the life out of it with 700 different ports
>>
File: kero art 3.jpg (75KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
kero art 3.jpg
75KB, 1000x833px
Kero > cave story >>> ikachan
>>
>>376983631
Yeah it's a real shame. He found a pretty good new publisher with Kero Blaster though. Too bad he's still too lazy to make anything Cave Story tier.
The thing about greed is kind of ironic though. He said he wouldn't make a Cave Story 2 because nicalis would milk it dry yet he went on to sell and port Kero Blaster out like a whore
>>
one thing is having different taste, and another one is being contrarian for the sake of being a massive faggot on the internet
>>
>>376983127
Why would you ever put Ikachan anywhere but last?

>>376983631
>>376983948
>Kero Blaster not Cave Story tier
Play Zangyou mode already. All Kero Blaster needed was better art and it would've been celebrated as the second coming it is.
>>
>>376984172
I'm talking about in terms of depth. Cave Story brings far more to the table than Kero Blaster
>>
>>376984232
That is true but I think Kero Blaster has better level design (and boy is that saying something). I still think Cave Story > Kero Blaster but they're very close so acting like Pixel isn't trying is just a venomous thing to say.
>>
>>376983127
How much of a hipster faggot do you need to be to put Ikachan over Cave Story?
>>
Do people really not like Ikachan? I can understand putting it last, but why does it get so much heat? I thought it was really comfy and stimulating with its momentum based system. Plus the fact that you can beat it in 15 minutes makes it perfect for a quick little run before you've got to do something else
>>
Is Kero blaster that good? I've seen some people saying its better than cave story
>>
>>376984643
Did a single person in this thread outright say Ikachan was bad? I'm not seeing it
>>
>buy Kero Blaster on steam
>try to boot it up
>black screen
For that sole reason, I say Cave Story > Ikachan > Kero Blaster
>>
Never played Ikachan, but i thought that was literally a demo to test cave stroy physics.

That being said, though I liked Cave Story, Kero Blaster was more fun for me.
>>
File: KERO CITY230.jpg (78KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
KERO CITY230.jpg
78KB, 960x640px
kero blaster is so comfy, especially the city levels
>>
File: 1483364327515.jpg (83KB, 626x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483364327515.jpg
83KB, 626x750px
>Kero Blaster on Steam
Owners: 12,942 ± 3,240
not including iOS and PS4 sales

>Bastardized "60fps" Nicalis port of Cave Story on Steam
Owners: 738,778 ± 24,458
not including Wii, DSi, 3DS, 3DS remake, and Switch sales

THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE INDUSTRY
>>
>Ikachan is $5 on 3DS
Why? I can understand charging people for the Cave Story ports, but Ikachan? You can beat this game in literally 10 minutes without cheating.
>>
>>376985794
NiCALIS is money hungry
>>
>>376985794
Because consumers don't do research. As evidenced by the post above yours.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.