[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Town NPC's text changes as the story progresses >They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ladybugg.png (1MB, 952x532px) Image search: [Google]
ladybugg.png
1MB, 952x532px
>Town NPC's text changes as the story progresses
>They go through their own little character arcs if you care enough to check up on them from time to time
>>
>>376980193
The thing that kept me going through the city on Persona 3
>>
no one ever does, though
>>
File: Abelsark.jpg (39KB, 557x410px) Image search: [Google]
Abelsark.jpg
39KB, 557x410px
>>376980193
Then they all die in the third game because Takahashi had to wrap up the series really quickly.
>>
>>376980193
No one ever talks about the NPCs in Sonic Ascenture. That was my favorite part of the game
>>
Only the true autist care about NPCs in their games.
Bonus points for single player game
>>
>>376980193
Is that image from that latest mass effect game?
>>
>>376980887
Ironically enough, the best continuations in Mass Effect were the gag characters
>>
>>376980368
I still remember two P3 npcs vividly
The guy at the mall who just wanders around all day because he lost his job and his family doesn't know yet, and he's too ashamed to tell them.
And that one girl near the bike racks that was angry at her teacher being lazy. When he was actually really passionate about athletics.
Also seeing the city filled up with apathy syndrome was really interesting to see.
>>
>>376980669
Same, the burger shop love story was pretty nice.
>>
>missing dog poster on a bulletin board in the beginning of the game
>gets taken down halfway through the game
>can't interact with it
>no npc's or item descriptions allude to it
>not a single bit of evidence pointing one way or the other if the dog was found, given up on, or died, or anything
>>
File: 2016-01-10-020529.jpg (110KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-10-020529.jpg
110KB, 960x544px
>>376980193
>NPCs are substantially better than the main cast
>>
>>376980368
P5 has a few good ones around Tokyo too
>>
Is frenchie Sailor Moon good?
>>
>>376981069
>Forgetting that kid that hung out with a stray cat for like 8 months
>>
>>376981069
I remember there being two students, the male stalked the girl for like months than stopped. And the girl went from being creeped out to upset he wasn't stlaking her anymore and started stalking him. What was the cobclusion to that?
>>
Trails in the Sky. Masters of this. There's like a million side stories going on across FC/SC and even 3rd.

I've heard it's great in Cold Steel too but I'm waiting on the PC port.
>>
File: 1493137772585.png (678KB, 1280x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1493137772585.png
678KB, 1280x1061px
>>376980193

>Town NPC's text changes as the story progresses.
>You have to constantly backtrack and talk to literally every single NPC after every bit of story advancement just to make sure you don't miss out on any quests that will eventually lead to you being able to obtain endgame gear and other neat shit.
>If you fail to do so and miss something you're shit out of luck.

I hate "Tales of" games.
>>
>>376983173
It's okay. not the best thing ever but kinda fun.
>>
>>376980193
Taino was the best thing about Xenoverse 1 desu
SA1 did this sort of shit too, I always liked how the NPC's reacted to Big in that game for some reason.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.