[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unreal tournament vs Quake champions I like UT in its current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 4856148945178.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4856148945178.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
Unreal tournament vs Quake champions

I like UT in its current form more than quake champions for many reasons, QCs weapons look overdone but feel weak to fire thats just my opinion though other probably feel differently, i wish ID went with a realistic look rather than cartoonish to push the visual bar, obviously they have done this so it runs on a wide range of hardware but I think in future UT will stand out because of its realistic look...plus there maybe no mods or mapping for QC depending what ID decides in future, im playing the QC beta again this weekend, the more I play it, the more I like what UT is doing
>>
Unreal Tournament is dead, QC is not.
>>
UT Feels and plays like modder tier prealpha, there is no consistency with anything it tries to do, development hasnt made any big steps in over a year and the playerbase hardly is ever over 70 players, only very few people keeps supporting the game because they are loyal fans but for epic the game seems to be nearly forgotten.

Quake champions played it much smarter by not releasing the game until it had completed maps, weapons, mechanics and characters completed, it has an actual dedicated team of developers behind it and actual publishing and advertising, playerbase has remained very active on the testings and unlike UT dev team, Qc devs actually listen to feedback from players. QC also is a much better game for beginners since there is much more to look on it than just another arena shooter so it has appeal for people beyond the veteran of the genre.

Qc has an actual chance to succeed, UT had its chance but Epic wasted it.
>>
>>376978426
there is no comparison between UT and quake, they are completely different
QC is also the worst quake game by far
>>
>>376978426
I like QC more because it won't be permanently in pre-alpha and plays more like Quake.
>>
>>376982463
Worst quake will be always 4. Singleplayer was trash and mp was just an inferior Q3 arena, people had no reason to switch from the classics so it died in less than a year.

Quake Champions is just a beta and already has gained the approval of veterans and newcomers alike, beyond connection problems, game is doing pretty good.
>>
>>376983020
Q4 multiplayer with q4max is a faster quake 3 arena. On launch it was shit though
>>
>>376982463
The only problem with QC is the terrible terrible Netcode. If they fix that by launch, it should be a great game.
>>
>>376983020
Q4 was fine but there was no real reason to play it over quake 3
QC hs some good points but it' still the weakest with all it's re-worked ideas and balancing that really only detract from the core of the gameplay
>>
File: 1494709299889.png (274KB, 1076x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494709299889.png
274KB, 1076x700px
QC has potential if they balance it out and fix shit
also hype for doomguy and bj
>>
UT4
>silently in slow development at Epic HQ
>spreads slowly through word of mouth
>mostly a tech demo

Quake Champions
>has a big conference reveal at E3
>GO FAST, FRAG SCRUBS, FUCK BITCHES, QUAKE CHAMPIONS™
>has Bethesda marketing power, and those sons of bitches could sell freezers to Eskimos

that's the only difference really

Shame since I think the UT formula is a bit better
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.