[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Sonybros actually played the Souls games, they'd see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: loSd1yj_d.jpg (32KB, 640x341px) Image search: [Google]
loSd1yj_d.jpg
32KB, 640x341px
If Sonybros actually played the Souls games, they'd see DeS was a 'beta' leading up to DS and BB was a beta leading up to DS3, both mechanically and lorewise.

So they are never happening as they are bastardazations of the core ideas of DS - the human curse, kindling of the flame and how they are related.
>>
But DS3 was shit.
>>
>>376969198
In a sense you're right, but in both cases the 'beta' was better.
>>
Mechanically and lorewise Dark Souls just replaced everything from Demons Souls with "time is weird" and called it a day.
>>
>>376969430
tell that to Todd and ask him why TES Dragonspire 2 and Redguard 2 have yet to be released (both tech leaps in those games lead to Morrowind, Oblivion).
>>
>>376969198
I've played every single one and Bloodborne and Demons are my favorites, sue me.
>>
>>376969684
Demons and Bloodborne would have to be betas for you to be correct instead of the reality that Demons and Bloodborne were the actual releases and Dark Souls were the hamfisted 9 month rushed out the door B films.
Even the shit they copied they didn't even bother finishing for Dark Souls 1 and 3.
>>
>>376969198
no
>>
>>376969198
Dark Souls 3 was trash, Bloodborne was a gem.

The Old Hunters is the pinnacle of the Soulsborne series, while Ringed City is it's low point.
>>
>>376969954
actually 3 is just of a masterpiece as 1 is and des and bb were "in-betweens" leading up to them
>>
>>376970127
I'm sure everyone that buys a Chinese knock off believes the same thing. Oh no, my Rawlex is just as good if not better than that Rolex. Rolex was just a beta test for Rawlex.
>>
>King's Field was a beta for DaS3. DaS3 was always the end game.

Why are Soulsbornefags so retarded?
>>
>>376970080
BB was an idea from the Abyss and Artorias story in DS and has no feet of its own to stand on.

sorry.
you'll just have to quietly accept it.
>>
>>376969198
I don't believe a predecessor can be a bastardization of the thing that follows from it, anon. Are you sure you have a good grip on the english language?
>>
If Bloodborne 2 was released and revealed to have a PC port, would /v/ ever recover?

I pray it never happens, we don't need what happened to the DS community happening to the Bloodborne one.
>>
>>376969198
Why wouldn't Sonybros play all the souls games if they were interested? Sony consoles are the only consoles with all the games.
Also, DeS isn't a "beta" for DS so much as DS is a retreading of DeS.
>>
>>376970834
What happened to the DS community?
>>
>>376970396
Go away Vaatividya. I'm not watching any of your shitty lore videos.
>>
>>376970906
>Redguard was the real TES 3 and not Morrowind
but Morrow was somewhat bigger and more complete?
>>
>>376971296
Is English your second language or something?
>>
>>376970396
Wait you don't actually give a fuck about Soulsborne lore do you?
>>
BB was better than DaSIII in every way

And I actually liked DaSIII
>>
>>376969198
GOLD
FACE
.JPG
>>
As much as I liked BB, I really don't want a sequel. I can't imagine it'll top BB or even get close.
>>
>>376971832
We don't need a Bloodborne 2, we need another entirely fresh aesthetic.
The Dark Medieval Fantasy style was already getting tired with DaS1 when they just straight up lifting elements from DeS.
>>
>>376970396
What connections are there between AotA and Bloodborne?

If anything BB is much more in line with Demon's Souls. The concepts of the Old One and "devolving into a foul beast" from a hunger of souls and even the church praying to abstract "gods" that are actually very real beings.
>>
OP's father is the bastard father of OP.
>>
>>376971198

PC "master race" ruined it.
>>
>>376972576
>des, bb
kingdoms praying to parasitic beasts

>ds
curse, flame, dark

Which is richer in lore and needs sequels to explain it and which is self contained in the same one game every time and needs no further sequels?
From have made the same game twice now (des, bb) but ds was a living thing. So its over with the first ones.
>>
>>376972576
He means Marvelous Chester in the DaS DLC.
>>
>>376973458
the Dark/Abyss was a derivitive idea from DeS expanded upon in a new way in the same way BB expanded on DS in a new way.
Altho DS intertwined it better with its unique ideas of the curse and the flame.

Still, while DS is the most impressive of the three, that doesnt exclude a 4th entry unless fromsoft have grown tired of money.
>>
>>376970127
> imagine Being that butthurt PCbro that you start creating delusions to diminish the superior console exclusive souls
>>
>>376969198
>DeS was a 'beta' leading up to DS

DeS didn't have enemies clipping through terrain to kill you (could actually cheese squidhead by fighting near a low hanging ceiling) or completely missing areas filled in with dlc. Also removed world tendency for casuals. DS is technically inferior.
>>
DeS and BB have beasts that kingdoms have fallen to.
DS has the curse, the flame and the abyss which derived from the beastly ideas of DeS but connected itself with the core ideas of DS so well that you cannot not state how superior it is to DeS and BB.

But lets not forget DS has flasks that replenish on their own, bonfires and a forgiving cutting of your hp % when you die, while DeS has unforgiving and BB was casualized like DS.
>>
>>376969198
I really hope they don't make BB2. I also really don't want ds4. If they're gonna do anything with an existing series just remake Demon's Souls , but ideally they should just make something new and forget all that other shit.
>>
>>376975506
world tendency made DeS unplayable if you want to just make a goddam class since upgrade material dropped if enemies were tougher (had higher hp in Pure Black, which is rubbish).
Having your HP reduced by half, collecting grass and the fact that you had to restart levels was also rubbish and replaced with a slight hp reduction you could easily counter with Humanity kindling/Ember solely for Bosses and PvP, Estus Flasks and sprawling interconnected levels. BB was just derived from those ideas but its lore is nowhere near as great or original like DeS to justify a sequel.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.